Chapter 19: 1 Clan

I breathed in the smell one more time, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do right at this very moment in time as well, as I knew that the smell of blood was either due to the fact that there were rogues that were for some reason all of the sudden invading our camp, which did not make all too much sense to me, as we would have seen that coming from tail lengths away, all at the exact same time as well, if they had been scouting us.
No... I knew what was going on, as I could smell the wretched taste of Thunderclan cats clearly in the air, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that they had come back, after their wounds had been healed, to finish off our clan, just as I had tried to tell my father as to the fact that I knew that it was going to happen in the very first place any ways, as I did my best to try not to get too angry with my father, all at the exact same time too.
I was about to go on ahead, and head in to the camp to defend my clan, all at the exact same time too, until I then all of the sudden began to start to remember as to just who it was that was right beside me right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I looked at the tiny young kit, in quite a bit of some fear for his sake, as I remembered those cats that had been trying to kill him and his sister whilst they had been at the gathering, all at the exact same time too.
It made me sick, as to the fact that they would try to kill kits, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I stared at the young kit for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he knew all of the sudden as well, as to just what it was that was going on in the camp right now, just based off of the look that I had on my face, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
A part of me did in fact want to let him in, to let him get his first taste of battle, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was in fact an apprentice after all, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had even been thinking in the very first place any ways, none the less.
There was no way that I could let YoungPaw in to the battle, all at the exact same time too, as I knew how blood thirsty those Thunderclan cats were right at this very moment in time too, and how quickly they would tear apart a kit such as him. I had to remind my self that he still was a kit after all, as I for some reason treated him like he was an apprentice still, even when he had been hunting, as I had expected him to catch some thing today.
Not only was he still a kit, but he was an extremely tiny kit at that, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and try to relax my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my focus on to just what it was that was going on in the presence right at this very moment in time as well.
As soon as I did, I then all of the sudden began to notice, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, that TinyPaw was all of the sudden beginning to start to head in to the camp, all at the exact same time as well, that was not all too far away from us, almost as if he thought that this was a normal day, and we were simply going to drop of our prey that I had caught, all at the exact same time too.
Except, this was not a normal day, and I knew that the kit was not stupid, as it was clear that he knew as to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time too, as I could tell based off of the angry look that he had on his face, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and get control over my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing right now.
As soon as it was that I seemed to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I could not let the young kit in to that camp right at this very moment in time too, as I then blinked my eyes a few times, which shortly after all of that none the less, I then all of the sudden began to start to sprint over to TinyPaw, to get in his way, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as he saw me do as such a thing, I then all of the sudden heard him hiss at me, which made me a bit upset, due to the fact that not only was I the mentor of this cat, but I was also the deputy of Windclan, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden squinted my eyes at the young kit, all at the exact same time too, to let him know that I was not all too happy with him right at this very moment in time either.
For a few moments, I thought that he was just going to ignore that, and that he was just going to keep on trying to head in to the camp, all at the exact same time too, but he instead, very much to my own surprise none the less, and quite a bit thankfully if I was not going to lie to my self either, then all of the sudden dipped his head a bit low to the ground, all at once, as it was clear that he felt a bit guilty as to the fact that he had just hissed at me in the very first place any ways.
I then began to start to feel a bit sympathetic for the kit, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he simply just wanted to go in and help protect his clan, all at the exact same time too, but sadly enough for him, I clearly was not going to risk his life over the fact that he could do very little to help our clan in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at the exact same time as well.
As TinyPaw seemed to stare down at the ground for a little bit longer, he then all of the sudden lifted his head back up, after just a bit more time, as I saw that once again, very much to my surprise, that he then all of the sudden nodded to me, all at once, as it was clear that he was letting me know that he was about to go on ahead and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact nod back to him, to let him know that I was in fact going to be paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. Once it was that he had seen me do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, he did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to speak up to me, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"Please YoungTail... I just want to do my part in helping protect the clan! I am an apprentice now! I don't want to lose my home!" He said to me, as I felt a bit guilty my self, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that I knew that he simply did in fact just want to help protect the clan, all at the exact same time too, as it should not be my use to try to stop him from doing as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew that I would have wanted to do the same, all at the exact same time too, when I was his age, if our clan had been attacked, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that we had in fact once been attacked by Riverclan when I had been a kit, which had led to the death of our old leader, all at the exact same time too, as I had felt quite a bit bad about that for a very long time, as I felt like he would not have died if I had been there to help him.
I also knew that our clan could use all of the help that we could get right at this very moment in time too, as I knew that our clan was currently on our last legs, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that the clan did not have all too much longer, and that we could not bare to lose any more lives, all at the exact same time as well, as I really was in fact tempted to let the young kit in to the camp, to help protect our clan from the invasion, all at the exact same time too.
I looked at him for just a few moments, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw just how small the young kit was in the very first place any ways, and also I remembered the fact that those cats had been so badly wanting to kill him and his sister when they had attacked us at the last gathering, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit sick as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I breathed in quite a to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I knew that I could not let the young kit in to the camp, all at the exact same time too, as much as I felt like he would help save lives, I knew that was not the case, as I had realized that a long time ago, when the last leader had died, that there was nothing that I could have done to stop it, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down.
I then all of the sudden got my mind off of all of those thoughts all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I then got my mind on to the fact that if I was to let the kit in to the camp to try to let him help protect the clan from losing lives, that he would simply only lose his own life in the process, and I also knew that I could not try to follow him around to protect him in the camp, all at the exact same time as well, if we were in fact being attacked, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down once again.
I knew that I had to make sure that the kit was safe before it was that I was to go in to the camp and protect our clan, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look around the area, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I was searching for some where that the young kit could hide, all at the exact same time too, so that he would not be found when ever it was that one of the Thunderclan cats were to get out of the camp, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I then all of the sudden spotted a bush that was not all too far away, all at the exact same time as well, as I then nodded to my self, all at once, as I knew that it was where it was that he was going to have to hide in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I just had to hope that no Thunderclan cat would want to all of the sudden randomly decide to check that bush, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had looked at it, I then all of the sudden looked back over to TinyPaw, as I had to hope, and I had to pray that he was going to listen as to just what it was that I was about to say to him, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, once again, and I then all of the sudden nodded to the kit, all at once, as I then all of the sudden let him know that I was in fact finally about to go on ahead and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that he was not all too happy with me still, but in the end, he did in fact nod back to me, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that he did in fact let me know that he was in fact going to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to stay calm, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to him, all at the exact same time as well, not all too much longer after all of that, never the less.
"Please go hide by that bush TinyPaw... You are too young, and you are too small to go in to a battle... I have not even taught you any battle moves yet..." I said to him, to let him know that it was the sad truth, and that he would not be any help in the battle, all at the exact same time as well. I did not bring up the fact that he was in fact a very tiny kit, all at the exact same time too, but it seemed to be that he was well aware of it in his mind, all at the exact same time as well, as he blinked his eyes a few times, and he then dipped his head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well. That still was not a good enough answer to me how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I seemed to just stare at him for a little bit longer, and I did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to continue to speak to him, all at the exact same time too, that way I was able to rehash what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, never the less. "I know that you are a smart kit... It is not worth losing your life over... Now you go on ahead and hide behind it... I need to go protect the clan..."
I looked at the kit right in to his eyes, as I then all of the sudden saw the kit lift his head up to me, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden squinted his eyes at me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, to the beat of my abilities, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was not going to listen as to just what it was that I had just said to him in the very first place any ways.
There was not much that I could do to stop him to be fair, as I knew that my focus really needed to be on the fact that I had to hurry up and go on ahead and protect the clan, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I could hear the yells and the howls of the battle, all at the exact same time too, that was seemingly going on in camp right now, as they made me wince quite a bit, never the less.
I knew that I had to hurry, as I was about to just kind of give up on all of this, and just go on ahead and run in to the camp, to protect the clan, all at the exact same time as well, until I then all of the sudden, thankfully none the less, saw that TinyPaw did in fact nod back to me, to let me know that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, as it was clear that he had not quite put that in to effect before, as it was clear that he had not been thinking all too much before hand either.
I was glad that he did in fact seem to want to agree on that how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been having before now, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact nod back to the kit, to let him know that I was in fact grateful for the decision that he was making right now.
I knew that I did not have time to stop him from going in to the camp, and also the fact that I also knew that I needed to help protect the clan, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the thoughts that I had been having before now, as I then all of the sudden watched as the kit began to start to trot over to the bush all at the exact same time as well.
I seemed to stare at him for a little bit longer, just to make sure, but after a bit more time, I then all of the sudden seemed to wake my self up a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had to hurry up and go make sure that I could get in to the camp and protect the clan, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden looked away from the kit, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I was safe from losing him now.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to sprint to the entrance of the camp, all at the exact same time too, to get ready for this battle that was going on right at this very moment in time as well, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as soon as it was that I did in fact begin to start to get in to the camp, as I saw that it was pure chaos, and pure blood shed going on in the camp right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
In the middle of all of it, never the less, I seemed to immediately catch the eye of my mate, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she was fighting off a very big and strong she cat, all at the exact same time too, none the less, which just so happened to be BriarClaw, as I knew for a fact that she was one of the strongest warriors in Thunderclan, all at the exact same time too, as I was all of the sudden quite a bit scared for my mate.
I was not all too sure what it was that I was thinking, as I felt like I was wasting quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to sprint over to my mate, all at the exact same time too, in order to protect her none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had seen the cat start to jump on my mate, all at the exact same time too, who I could see she was battered and bruised as it was already, none the less, I seemed to catch the cat right in to the air, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I quickly took the large she cat to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
Though the she cat was in fact a little bit bigger than me, I was in fact quite a bit faster, and I was quite a bit more agile, all at the exact same time too. There was also the fact, none the less, that I had caught her by surprise, and she had not seen me coming, as she hit the ground with a heavy shud, all at the exact same time as well. I did not care, as my eyes were blood shot red, as I was quite a bit angry was to just what it was that was going on right now.
I was angry that it was clear that Thunderclan had not seemed to learn all too much from before, as they had come in to our camp to attack us, and that this she cat was about to attack my mate, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then began to start to slice and cut in to the belly of the she cat, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard the she cat begin to start to yell, and screech in quite a bit of some pain, all at the exact same time too.
That only seemed to make me want to do more how ever, as I then all of the sudden began to start to cut even more in to her fur, as it seemed like the she cat was about to pass out from blood loss all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, from all of the cuts that I had done in to her skin, all at the exact same time too. I did not seem to care all too much how ever, as I was in quite a bit of some anger, and I was in quite a bit of some rage right now, as I just continued to keep on cutting in to the skin of the she cat, all at the exact same time as well, with out any sort of remorse, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I was so angry, that I then all of the sudden began to start to reach my mouth in for the killing blow, by biting in to the throat of the she cat, all at the exact same time as well, when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the she cat start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time too. It then all of the sudden made me stop what it was that I was doing for some odd reason or another, as I then all of the sudden looked at the she cat right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that the she cat was afraid, which I was okay with, as I knew that I had been about to kill her. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that had made me stop my self from doing as such a thing how ever, as I seemed to be a little bit lost in my own head right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that the she cat had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Please! I did not want to attack you! Our leader, FancyStar made us do it! Please spare my life!" She said to me, as it then seemed like the blood shot look in my eyes that I had before, seemed to all of the sudden go away, as I then all of the sudden seemed to be calming my self down a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do.
I still wanted so badly to end the life of this she cat, but some thing seemed to make me stop my self from doing as such a thing how ever, all at the exact same time as well, even as angry as I thought that it made me feel, as I felt like if the she cat did in fact feel guilty for it, and she had not wanted to do it, than she should have spoken up about it, or she should have left her clan to warn us, all at the exact same time as well.
I did not feel bad for her what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self, though for some odd reason or another, it seemed like some thing made me seem to relax my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my self off of the she cat, all at the exact same time as well, to let her go free, as I could tell that the she cat was in quite a bit of some pain from the cuts and scrapes that I had done on her, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I saw that the she cat then all of the sudden seemed to nod to me, thankfully, all at the exact same time as well, as I then watched as the she cat began to start to wobble out of the camp, all at the exact same time too, none the less. As I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and my focus off of the dark and evil thoughts that had been in my head before hand.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was now all of the sudden starting to feel a bit bad over my self, for being the way that I had just been, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that was not at all the way that it was to defend my clan, and my home, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it was very evil what it was that I was thinking, which was of course about the fact that I had been thinking that I was going to kill that she cat.
I did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts all at once, as I just shook my head, and I seemed to stare down at the ground for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, as I just seemed to be a little bit lost in my head right now, as I just seemed to ignore all of the cries, and yells of the battle that was going on around me right at this very moment in time too, as I felt quite a bit empty down in side of my soul, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I seemed to hear a voice, all at the exact same time too, that seemed to wake me up a bit, and it seemed to lighten up the mood a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I lifted my head back up, a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with me, right at this very moment in time as well, as I could swear that I could hear the voice of my mother right at this very moment in time too, which did not seem to make all too much sense to me, as I knew that she was dead.
I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I looked at where the voice was coming from, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see, all at the exact same time too, that the cat that I had heard was my mother, that had been speaking, had instead actually been my mate, BreezeFoot that had been speaking to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had even been thinking on before now.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw my mate nod to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that she was trying to make sure that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my breath, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus back on the the present, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Just as soon as it had seemed like I had seemed to wake my self up quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden did in fact nod back to my mate, all at the exact same time too, as I got my self off of the dark and evil thoughts that had been going through my mind before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head her continue to speak to me, once again, such as she had been doing before hand, none the less. I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
"Thank you YoungTail... I was not too sure if I could last much longer... This battle has been going on for ever!" She said to me, as I was quite a bit surprised by what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit guilty, if I was not going to lie to my self, that I had not come here sooner than before, all at the exact same time too, if what it was that she had said to me really was in fact the case, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I knew that I should not have wasted all of that time trying to let TinyPaw try to catch that prey that he had been trying to go after long before now, as I knew that we could have easily been back to the camp long before now, all at the exact same time too. Though I suppose then that would mean for sure that TinyPaw was going to have to be in the battle, which was the risk that I was not willing to take.
He would have for sure been dead at this point, if the battle really had been going on for as long as it was that she had said it was going on, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I suppose that things seemed to happen for a reason some times, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I looked at my mate for just a few moments, as I then quickly began to head over to her, all at once, as I was just glad that she was even still alive, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, and I then began to start to rub my self against her fur, as it seemed to calm my down, and it seemed to erase all of the evil thoughts, and all of the dark emotions that I had on my mind long before all of this, none the less.
We seemed to hold on to each other for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, until I then all of the sudden was quickly reminded of the fact that there was a battle going on all around me, all at the exact same time too, as I heard a loud screech of a cat, all at once, that got my mind, and my focus off of the fact that I had been holding on to my mate before hand, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, how ever.
I looked over to the cat, quite a bit scared, and quite a bit afraid as to just who it was that it could be, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that it had been a Thunderclan cat, which was BrightEyes none the less, one of the cats that had been trying to kill TinyPaw and his sister DustKit, all at the exact same time too, when we had been at the last gathering, as well.
I did not feel bad for her what so ever, as I instead cracked a bit of a sly grin on my face, as I could see a lot of fresh scratches and wounds all over the cat, all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that I saw that she was running out of the camp. I was almost tempted to chase her down, and lay the finishing blow on her, but I did not do as such a thing, even as sick as it was that the she cat even made me feel in the very first place any ways.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and my focus on the fact as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look around the camp, as I was happy to see, all at the exact same time too, that there was not nearly as many Thunderclan cats as there had been before.
The ones that were left were being teamed up on by Windclan cats, as it was clear that Windclan had won the battle, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. But at what cost? I could see 2 dead bodies close by each other, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like they might have both killed one another, all at the exact same time as well, as one of the cats was one of our own, which was, RabbitThorn, and the other was a Thunderclan cat that went by the name of, RapidFlight, never the less.
I was now all of the sudden beginning to start to feel even more guilty than I had been before, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as to the fact that I had been about to kill BriarClaw, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I shook my head, as I did my best to try to not think all too deep in to those thoughts, all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I began to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground, once again.
How ever, just as it seemed like I was about to get my attention off of all of that, and just as it seemed like all of this had been over, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of a familiar she cat, all at the exact same time too, as she then began to start to speak up to all of the cats that were in the clearing, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I tilted my head a bit, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time too, until I then all of the sudden then saw as to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time as well, none the less. It was FancyStar, and not only was it her, but she had my father held down, all at the exact same time too, as it did not seem like he was fighting what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I could see that he was weak from all of the cuts that he had right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit lost in my own head right now, as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, as I breathed in quitr a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I then looked at FancyStar, as I could see pure anger, and pure hatred in those eyes, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self, down, all at the exact same time too.
It was a bit hard how ever, when I saw an evil leader holding my father down right now, as I gulped a bit of some spit down my throat, and I did my best to try to take my mind off of all of the other thoughts that I had been having before, as I remembered that she was in fact speaking right now, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to every one in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"All you had to do was accept the offer KettleStar! We could have simply just been 1 clan!"