Chapter 5: What's The News?

It was quite a bit crazy, if I was not going to lie to my self, as to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time, and also the news that I had just heard from PikeStar, all at the exact same time as well, as a part of me wanted to feel bad for him, as to the fact that he had lost his clan, but I was so used to it at this point, that it really did not seem to bother me all too much any more, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like I was starting to act like FancyStar, the leader of Thunderclan, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Though I suppose that I should not say that, due to the fact that I knew that I did not find any sort of enjoyment, nor did I find any sort of pleasure as to just what it was that was going on right now in the very first place, such as it kind of seemed like FancyStar did, as the she cat made me feel quite a bit sick, all at the exact same time as well, if I was not going to lie to my self. I knew that the both of our clans had got in to quite a bit of some quarrels as of late, as I was quite a bit worried that at some point soon, it might turn in to a war.
Apparently they had destroyed Shadowclan, all at the exact same time as well, and based off of the fact that I knew that my own clan was weak, all at the exact same time as well, I was quite a bit worried as to just what it was that would even happen to my clan none the less, if I was going to be for real with my self. I did my best to try to stay calm, but it was quite a bit hard right now, as the times that we were even in, in the very first place any ways, did in fact freak me out quite a bit, never the less.
I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I was ever going to make it as a leader of Windclan, if I was going to be for real with my self, as I did in fact feel like a little scared kit, all at the exact same time as well, as I shivered up all at the exact same time too, as I tried my hardest to stay calm all at once none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, instead, as I got my eyes off of the sick smile that was on the face of FancyStar right now.
I looked over at PikeStar for just a little bit of some time never the less, as I could tell that he was in quite a bit of some pain right now, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like I could not blame him for either, as I knew that I was not really all too much of a fan of the cat, such as it seemed like my father was, as I knew that the both of them had in fact been quite good friends for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, as I could see from the corner of my eyes, that it bothered my father never the less.
The fact that it bothered my father did in fact bother me my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like if it was some thing for my father to be worried about, than it was some thing that I too should be worried about never the less, as I then all of the sudden gulped quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, and I then kept my eyes on my father all the way, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was the leader of the clan after all, and this was the time that we needed him more than ever, all at the exact same time too.
If FancyStar wanted to, than she could easily tear us apart right now, and it would be the end of Windclan, and then Thunderclan would rule the lake, all at the exact same time too, but it was clear that she did not have the intent in doing such a thing, at least that was what it was that I had hoped, as it was quite a bit hard for me to read that cat, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should just give up on trying to do as such a thing, and I should keep my focus on my father, all at the exact same time as well.
I stared at my father right in to his eyes, but his eyes were not on me at all right now, as they should not be, due to the fact that I knew that he was a leader, and that I was simply just one cat in the clearing right now, and he should not be relying on his young son for help all at the exact same time too, as that would not make all too much sense at all to me, all at the exact same time as well, I then did my best to get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well.
No... My father was in fact not looking at me right now, but it seemed like he was looking at another cat in particular right at this very moment in time, which at first had me a little bit lost, until I then all of the sudden turned my head over to the cat that he was looking at, as I saw that it was simply just FancyStar. I still was a little bit lost as to just why it was that he was looking at her right now, until I then all of the sudden began to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too, and I then got my focus on just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes just a few times, as I realized all at once, that FancyStar had all of the sudden decided that she was going to start to speak up to all of the cats that were in the clearing, mainly to the few cats that were in our clan if I had to guess, as I was sure that we did in fact look quite a bit weak right now, with there only being 5 of us that had come to the gathering, counting me and my father, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as that did not help justify the cause at all either.
FancyStar still had quite a bit of a sickening smile on her face, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like I could not help but to have shivers go down my spine, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to get my focus on her for real all of the sudden, as I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been having, as I remembered that she was in fact speaking to every one right now, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to us all in the very first place any ways.
"Very well... You are right, this bridge is not steady, and it could break on us any time it desires... We will meet at the moon pool from here on out... We might as well give that a meaning..." She said to all of the cats that were in the clearing, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw a cat wince from nearby, all at the exact same time as well, as I turned my head over to the cat, a little bit lost as to just who it was that had done as such a thing, and why it was that they had done it in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As I looked over to the cat, I then began to recognize the cat to be SniffEyes, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to remember as to the fact that he was the medicine cat of Thunderclan, all at the exact same time too, now that his mentor had passed away unexpectedly not all too long ago, all at the exact same time too. I was a little bit lost, as to just what it was that was even so wrong with him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
That was until it all of the sudden hit me, all at the exact same time as well, as there was some thing that our own medicine cat, Rabbitnose, used to do when I was just a young kit, which was the fact that she went with the rest of the medicine cats in the other clans, to go and meet up with the beloved starclan, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of could not help but to smirk at the fact that SniffEyes had winced at the fact that FancyStar had brought up the place in that such sort of manner, never the less.
I was not sure as to just why it was that I was acting that way, as I did in fact kind of feel bad for the cats that actually believed in all of that, due to the fact that they some how still did, when those supposed cats had never done any thing to help us, such as they had said that was what it was that they did at the exact same time too. I knew that my father was against all of that, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it had upset RabbitNose when he had told him that he was no longer going to be able to go to the moon pool every half moon.
I felt a bit bad for him, but I suppose that was all besides the point right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then got my eyes back on top of the tall rock that was at the front of the clearing, where the rest of the leaders of the clans, at least the clans that were left, as I knew that Shadowclan was now no longer a thing any more either, as I just shook off all of those thoughts all at once any ways, and I just stared for a few more moments of time.
I saw that my father did in fact have quite a bit of a worried look on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that he was in fact a little bit lost, as well as the fact that he seemed to be a little bit afraid of some thing, which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he could even be afraid of right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head a bit, as I tried to think on just what it was that he could even be thinking about right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as at first I would have thought that he could be looking at FancyStar, due to the fact that I could tell that he had been a little bit worried about her for quite a bit of some time, but as I looked at him dead in his eyes, I noticed that it was not the case at all, as it was clear to me that his eyes were on some thing that was altogether completely different than all of that never the less, which did in fact have me a little bit confused, all at the exact same time as well.
I then began to start to think that he might just be looking at the Thunderclan warriors right now, as I then began to turn my head over to just what it was that he was even looking at in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden began to realize that I was once again wrong with what it was that I had suspected to be the case, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that his eyes were not on any of the warriors at all, as instead, it was the fact that he had his eyes on the dead tree that we used to get to the other side of the lake, on to the island for all of the gatherings.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was quite a bit scared to walk on that, to even get off of the island, all at the exact same time as well, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I shivered quite a bit, at the thought of just what it was going to even be like when it was that I had to get off of the island all at the exact same time as well. As of late, I had in fact been tempted to ask my father if I could not go to the gatherings, just due to the fact that I was always so worried about that tree falling down, all at the exact same time as well.
I was fairly decent at swimming, even as much as I did not like to get in to water, but what it was that I was really oh so worried about, all at the exact same time too, was the fact that if it was going to fall at any point in the near future, than it might fall on top of me, and it might crush me and the water, giving me no such sort of chance to try to swim up, all at the exact same time as well, as it could simply just throw me down to far, or for all that I knew, it could very well throw me unconscious, at the exact same time as well.
I did in fact kind of agree with FancyStar on just what it was that she had said now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden turned my head around, and I dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I was trying to let her know that I did in fact agree with what it was that she had just said, all at the exact same time as well. I was not all too sure about all of it still, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that we had used this island for quite a bit of some never the less, since any cat could remember for that matter.
Some thing just felt a bit off to me, as I did my best to try not think too much on just what it was that it could be, as I then all of the sudden turned my head away from FancyStar, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that I knew that she was paying me no sort of attention right now, as she should not be, as she should know that she had to talk to the leaders, or at least the one leader that was left standing, which was my father of course, as I sighed a bit to my self, as it did in fact make me feel quite a bit sick just knowing that we were the last 2 clans that were left around the lake.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my focus off of all of those thoughts all of the sudden, as I then turned my head away from FancyStar and over to my father, KettleStar instead, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to stare him right in to his eyes, such as I had been doing not all too much longer ago, even though I knew that he was paying me no such sort of attention either how ever, as I breathed in a bit to my self, as the reason that he had got my attention on him was simple.
It was the fact that he was beginning to speak to all of the cats that were in the clearing once again, such as he had been doing not all too long ago, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes just a few times, and I stared at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my face all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should be doing right at this very moment in time never the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to all of the cats that were here right at this very moment in time, at the exact same time as well.
"Alright every one... Than it is settled, we will no longer have our gatherings at the island... We will now have our gatherings at the moon pool..." He said to every one, as he then all of the sudden turned his head over to FancyStar, just to make sure that she was in fact actually okay with that decision, all at the exact same time too, even though it was clearly obvious to me that she was okay with it, due to the fact that she was the one that had brought up the idea in the very first place any ways. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just kept my head tilted at my father, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even thinking about right at this very moment in time never the less. I breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden then began to get my focus on the fact that FancyStar finally seemed to be paying my father at least some sort of attention at the exact same time too, as I saw her look over to him, and then nod back to him in a bit of some response, to let him know that she did in fact agree with just what it was that he had said to her. Once he saw her do that, I could tell that it made him feel a bit better, at least the fact that finally they seemed to agree on some thing, as he then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to all of the cats that were in the clearing, once again, such as he had been doing not all too much longer before all of this. "Alright, cats of the clans, the gathering is over, let's all head back to our homes safely..."
My father said it quite a bit loud, so that every one could hear, but at the exact same time as well, I did not fail to notice at the last part, as to just what it was that he had even said in the very first place any ways, that he had shivered quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that he had said to all of the cats that were even here right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I realized that his eyes were still on the tree, as there was a good reason for that none the less, as I felt quite a bit sick my self, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I was not all too sure if I did in fact want to head on the tree to get off of the island right at this very moment in time.
I was quite a bit scared, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, to try to shake off all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time as well. Once I did in fact do as such a thing, I then let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I still had my eyes up on the tall rock, as I then all of the sudden saw FancyStar hop down from off of the tall rock, all at the exact same time as well.
As she did in fact do as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden saw her nod over to her clan mates, as it was clear that she was telling them to follow her across the tree, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw her all of the sudden hesitate, all at the exact same time as well, just before she did in fact start to head over to the other side.
It was the first time that I had really ever seen any sort of weakness from her, all at the exact same time as well, as I had been told by many cats, that she did not have any sort of weaknesses, which I knew was not the case at all, even if it did some times feel like it could in fact be true, as I knew that every cat had a weakness.
Her weakness at least had to be a bit of a mental weakness at the very least, as she was helping lead to the down fall of all of the clans, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that had some thing to do with her being a little bit weak, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like was some thing that she might think was strong, though little did she clearly know that she was destroying her own clan in the process of doing as such a thing.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit of a little soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then saw Thunderclan begin to head safely across the bridge, all the way to the other side, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my focus off of them, and I then got my focus on to my own clan.
I looked over at my 3 clan mates that were with me right now, as I saw that they were huddled up together, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that they were speaking to one another quite a bit softly, and quite a bit quietly all at the exact same time too, as I wondered as to just what it was that they were even talking about right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways.
I was nearly tempted to pop my head in and try to listen as to just what it was that they could be saying, but I did not do as such a thing, out of common respect, and common courtesy, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then turned my head over to the tall rock, all at the exact same time as well, as I then saw that PikeStar, and my father, KettleStar were still at the top of it.
They too were speaking to each other quite a bit privately, all at the exact same time too, as it kind of felt like I was being left out in the cold, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground, all a the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As I stared down at the ground, for quite a bit of some time, I then all of the sudden noticed that my father had then all of the sudden jumped down from the tall rock, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he was coming over with PikeStar, all at once, as he was joining up with the rest of the clan right at this very moment in time.
I looked over at my clan mates, as I expected to see a bit of a disgusted look on their face, as to the fact that we were letting in another cat from another clan in to our own clan, but as I looked over to them, I noticed that the looks that they had on their faces right at this very moment in time seemed to be a little bit of a guilty look for some odd reason or another, which confused me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was at a little bit of a loss for words, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw my father walk past me, all at the exact same time as well, as he then nodded to the clan mates that were with us right at this very moment in time, just as FancyStar had done to her own, just to let us all know that we needed to follow him off of the broken down tree bridge, all at the exact same time too.
I sighed quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden gulped, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do right now, besides the fact that I had to follow him to the other side, just like the rest of the clan was doing right now, though I could tell that they were being careful with their steps all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
After all was said and done, and I was the last one left, I then gulped a bit to my self, and I slowly began to do just what it was that the rest of the clan mates had done, as I wobbled a bit at first, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of felt like, all at the exact same time too, that I should be more worried about my own balance, than the fact that the tree was dead, and it might fall down at any moment in time.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, once I was across to the other side, as I saw the my clan mates were already quite a bit ahead of me, as I could tell just based off of the looks that were on their faces, that they were not at all worried about the fact that we had lost another clan, as it was clear that they were all just worn out, and that they wanted to go back to their dens, so that they could get some sleep for the night.
I suppose that I could not blame them for it, as I was quite a bit tired my self, all at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I looked at the cats that were ahead of me, as I saw that for some reason PikeStar was at the lead of it, as he was the one that was leading the clan back to our camp right at this very moment in time, for some odd reason or another.
I was a little bit lost by it, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit worried that he might think that he was going to come in to our clan and take over it as the new leader, all at the exact same time as well, which I was not all too sure as to just how well that would work, as I knew that he had failed to support his own clan, all at the exact same time too.
I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, and also the fact that I could not see my father any where, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden noticed that my father was right next to me right now, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, and I then nodded to my father, all at the exact same time too, as I was just glad to see that he was okay, never the less.
My father blinked his own eyes a few times, as he too then nodded to me, as it was clear that he had thought that I had nodded to him, to let him know that I was about to speak to him. That was not the case at all, but now that I came to think of it, all at the exact same time as well, I did in fact feel like I, at the very least, did in fact have a few things that I felt like I should talk to him about, one of those things being the main fact that the cat that was in the lead of our clan, was the leader of another clan.
I stared over at PikeStar for just a little bit of some time, as I continued to follow with the rest of the clan which was a fair bit ahead of me and my father, as I still was not all too sure about all of this, and I was not all too sure if letting the cat in to our clan was a great idea.
I felt like that was what it was that I should ask my father about, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like he was going to defend his good friend no matter what it was that I said to him, but at the exact same time too, I kind of felt like there was at the very least, no harm in at least trying to talk to him about it, all at the exact same time too.
It then all of the sudden got my eyes back on to my father's, who I saw that to my surprise, never the less, that he still did in fact have his eyes right back on to mine, which had me a little bit lost, and a little bit shocked. I shook off all of those thoughts how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then got my focus instead, on the thoughts that I remembered that I was about to speak to my father, which I did in fact do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, after just a little bit longer.
"I know he is your friend and all, but do you really think that it is a good idea to bring him in to the clan? He is a leader of another clan, and he might try to think that he is the leader of his own... I think you should at least keep a close eye on him..." I said to him, as I kind of  felt like the only thing that I could do for my father right at this very moment in time, was to simply give him the best advice that I possibly could.
It felt a bit strange to me, as for one thing, he was the one that was usually the cat that gave other cats good advice, but at the exact same time too, it also felt a bit strange to me, for giving him the advice, as I knew that I still was a bit of a young cat never the less, and it still felt quite a bit strange to me, all at the exact same time too, that I was even the deputy of Windclan never the less, as I then all of the sudden began to remember that my father had not told the other clans, or at least, the other clan, that I was the new deputy.
I had thought that it was a normal thing, and it kind of upset me a bit, all at the exact same time too, as it had in fact been some thing that I had been quite a bit excited for never the less, all a the exact same time too, as to the fact that it meant that one day I would be the leader of Windclan, all at the exact same times as well, as that kind of felt like it was some thing important.
Though I suppose, if I was to think on it just a little bit longer, and a little bit more time, than I would soon begin to realize, all at the exact same time too, that was not a normal gathering at all how ever, and not a single thing had gone as a normal gathering was supposed to go, as I had been told that back in the day, cats went to gatherings to catch up with friends that they had in other clans, all at the exact same time too, which was clearly not some thing that had happened that gathering, as it was clear that none of the cats in Windclan were friends with any of the cats that were in Thunderclan, which I felt like I could not blame them for, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that was not the only thing that did not make it like a not so normal gathering how ever, as I then began to remember all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that I knew that the cats usually were supposed to talk about how it was that the clan had been doing over the last moon, and if things were doing alright in the clans, which I knew that even back in the day, the leaders of the clans would lie as to the fact that they would say that were stronger than ever, when I could clearly see that the cats in their clans were starving.
I blinked my eyes a few times how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I knew that it was all besides the point, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes just a few times, and I got my focus on some thing much different than all of that, all at the exact same time too, which was the fact that I got my focus on the fact that my father was now all of the sudden beginning to start to speak up to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I was a little bit lost at first, due to the fact that I had been a bit stuck in my head, long before all of this, as I then all of the sudden did my best to get my focus on my father all of the sudden, as I saw him nod to me, to clearly make sure that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he had to say to me, as it was clear that he could tell that I was in fact quite a bit off at this very moment in time never the less, as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times either way, as I did in fact nod back to my father, to let him know that he had my full attention on him, right at this very moment in time, which I did in fact have that just so be the case never the less, as I had my eyes on him right now, as I knew that there was nothing else to have my focus on at all right now, as I just stared at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my face.
My father then all of the sudden squinted his eyes at me for some odd reason or another, as if he still was not all too sure as to the fact that I was being truthful with all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I just seemed to stare at him, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do, or what else it was that I could even do to prove to him that I had his attention, besides the fact that I could say it straight up to him.
We just seemed to stare at each other for quite a bit more time, in a little bit of some silence never the less, until he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to speak to me all of the sudden, all the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he had finally given up on trying to test me, thankfully enough, never the less, as I then breathed in quite a bit to my self, and I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"I will take that in to consideration... He is my good friend, and I am not going to just let him starve, or die out in the wild on his own..." He said to me, as I looked at my father with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I felt like I did not really have any thing much else to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden turned my head away from my father, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
My father just stood there for quite a bit of some time, as I had my head dipped quite a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do at all right now. As I did in fact just stare at the ground, I then all of the sudden heard my father let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I was tempted to lift my head up to him, but I did not do as such a thing how ever.
My father stayed with me for just a little bit longer, until all of the sudden, it kind of seemed like he took in just what it was that I had said to him a few moments ago, in to a bit of some good consideration, as he then all of the sudden began to start to speed up quite a bit, as I saw him head over to the rest of the clan, as it was clear that he wanted to all of the sudden take the lead for the clan, on the way back to the camp, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I then all of the sudden lifted my head up, as soon as he got a fair distance away from me, as I was a little bit interested to see as to just what it was that was about to go on up at the front of the clan, all at the exact same time as well, as I just stared with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw my father take the lead over PikeStar, and I noticed that PikeStar did not move or say a single thing, thankfully enough for my father, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of figured that I should at the very least, start to catch up to them, as I really did not want to be the last one left in the camp, as I did not want to be the one that had to take watch for the night on the camp, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like I was worn out as it was so far, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self.
I went past the rest of the clan, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of stopped my self at a bit of a middle ground, all of the sudden, that way I did not have to deal with PikeStar and my father at all, but at the exact same time too, I also did not want to have to deal with my clan mates, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I did not pay any sort of attention to the moans and groans of the clan mates, as we then all of the sudden began to start to walk in to our camp, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit sick for some odd reason or another, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was th at was going on with me at this very moment in time, if I was going to be for real with my self. I shook off all of those thoughts either way, as soon as we got in to camp.
I saw that the warriors that had gone to the gathering with us, all at the exact same time as well, went straight over to the warriors den, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I could not blame them for it, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit exhausted my self never the less. I was about to join them, all at the exact same time too, until I then heard the voice of a cat start to speak up from not all too far away from me, as I saw that the cat just so happened to be, CloverShade.
CloverShade was the oldest, as well as the wisest of all of the cats that were in our clan, as I felt like what ever it was that she had to say to who it was that was still out in the clearing of the camp right now, surely had to be some thing important. I stared over at the she cat, as I saw that she was the one that was watching over the camp for the night, and I then began to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"So... What's the news?"