Chapter 11: New Warriors!

I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I felt like I was feeling a bit sick, as well as the fact that I kind of felt like I was a little bit scared right now, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, even though I knew that what it was that was going on was perfectly normal, and I had to do it my self once in my self, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then shook my head, as I breathed in a bit, trying to shake off all of those thoughts, all at once.
I knew that it was simple, and I also knew that she was not going to fail what it was that she was being tested on right at this very moment in time as well, as that was due for a lot of different reasons. I was not just saying it, due to the fact that she was my mate, though I still knew that it had a lot to do with it of course, which was the fact that I knew that she was a good and a strong cat, and that she was a good hunter, all at the exact same time as well.
I nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I also knew that it had not been hard for me as to just what it was that I had to do, the day that I had to do it, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, and I did my best to try to stay strong right at this very moment in time. It still was a little bit hard though, as I just felt like I could not help but to be a little bit worried, no matter how strong she was.
What if she randomly was to get attacked whilst she was out there? I knew that there had been a lot of rogues out as of late, as thankfully none of my clan mates had seemed to run in to them, but at the exact same time too, I also knew as to the fact that they still had been all over the place in our lands, as I had smelt their scent all over the place, all at the exact same time as well, as they had been pissing all over our land.
I squinted my eyes, as I was a bit upset by it, but at the exact same time as well, I also knew that there was not all too much that we could do about it, as it was not like it was a clan gathering where we could talk to the clans about those kind of problems, as I knew that we could not go and meet up with a bunch of random rogues about them going on our land.
I knew that the would not classify it as our land any ways, as I knew that I had met quite a few disrespectful rogues in my life time, never the less, as I knew as to just how it was that they were always like. I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my eyes and my focus on some thing altogether different than all of that, which was the fact that QuialPaw was already back in camp with his mentor, and he had already finished his training, and his test, quite a bit of some time ago.
That was why it had me a little bit worried, as to the fact that it was taking the both of them so long to get what it was that they were doing, done, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it should not be taking them that long. Though, I felt like I should calm my self down, as to the fact as to that, none the less, as I was sure that JaggedBriar was going to be one of those cats that wanted to make sure that his apprentice was ready to become a warrior, as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I then looked back over to QuailPaw, to see that he too seemed to have a bit of a worried look on his face, for his sister, all at the exact same time as well, which it kind of felt like ever kin mate, should do for their own sibling.
I knew that his mentor was not quite as good as JaggedBriar was, but I also knew that it for sure should not be taking this long. As I seemed to stare at my friend for just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden, saw him turn his head over to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like the both of us locked eyes with one another for just a split second, all at once, as I got my mind off of all of those thoughts, and I all of the sudden gulped a bit down my throat, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew that I could not look at my friend, as I knew that the both of us were kind of thinking the exact same thing as each other, which was the fact that the both of us were worried for BreezePaw, which only made me feel like I was even more worried that I had been before, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I stared down at the dirt that was below me.
There was no grass, where it was that I was at right now, of course, that was due to the fact that I was in the middle of the camp, and it made it nearly impossible for there to be any grass to grow in the very first place any ways, due to the fact that there was far too many cats that tread upon the dirt that was below me right at this very moment in time too.
I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was thinking right now, as it kind of felt like I was doing my best to try to think on any thing besides the fact that some thing might have happened to my mate, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to stay as strong as I possibly could right now, though it was quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I breathed in a bit, all at once, as I then all of the sudden heard the voice of my father, as he began to start to speak up quite a bit loudly, all at the exact same time too. At first, I thought that it was the fact that he was talking to me, and that he was going to tell me that I needed to go and do some thing, but as I looked at him right in to his eyes, I really that it was not the case at all, as I saw that he had his eyes on the entire camp right now, as it was clear that he was speaking to us all.
I still felt like I could not help but to be a little bit worried as to the fact about BreezePaw, but I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, all at once as well, as I then all of the sudden then nodded to my father, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that I felt like I needed to make sure that I was in fact listening as to just what it was that he had to say to all of us, in the very first place any ways.
My father did not nod back to me, as that was for a good reason of course, which was due to the fact that he had his eyes, and his mind on the camp right now, as I knew that there was nothing that I should be worried about at all right now, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, to shake off all of those thoughts that I had been having before all of this, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to all of us, in the very first place any ways, how ever.
"Alright every one that is in camp! Gather around for a meeting!" He said to all of the cats that were in the camp all at once, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was doing right now, and just what it was that was going on right in the very first place any ways, as I just seemed to stare at him with a little bit of a blank look on my own face. I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as I felt like he too was worried about BreezePaw, as it seemed like he was ready to start to get ready to send a search party out for them. That seemed to be taking it a little bit too far, but I just continued to stare at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should be doing at all right now, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as my father then began to start to speak to the clan once again, once he made sure that all of the cats that were in the camp right now, were here, and were ready to listen. I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to all of us, once again, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. "We are about to appoint 2 new apprentices to the next role in our clan..."
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that BreezePaw still had not yet got in to camp just yet, as I knew that she was still out with JaggedBriar. Just as soon as it seemed like I thought that kind of way how ever, I then all of the sudden started to notice some movement in the middle of the crowd.
At first, it seemed to be a bit normal as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I saw that it was QuialPaw that was moving around, as I saw that he was heading over to the tall rock, which was where it just so happened to be, that me and my father were standing at right at this very moment in time.
It still had me a little bit lost how ever, as I knew that we should not be starting this off with out BreezePaw here, surely right? I looked at QuailPaw, to see if he still was a little bit worried, such as it had seemed like he had been not all too much longer before now, for his sister, but that no longer seemed to be the case at all how ever, as I saw that he now all of the sudden had a big smile on his face, as it did not seem like he cared all too much any more.
I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he could be that way how ever, as he knew that BreezePaw was his sister, and even if he was in fact excited to become a warrior, than he still should not be as excited as he was right now, as surely he should still know that his sister should be with him right now. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less.
That was, until I all of the sudden began to start to notice a little bit of some movement from the corner of my eyes, which all of the sudden began to start to get my attention on to that, and it got my eyes on to it, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, and I then all of the sudden began to start to look over as to just what it was that I had seen from the corner of my eyes, in the very first place any ways.
What it was that I had just so happened to see, then all of the sudden began to start to relax me, and calm me down all at once, as I saw that it was my mate, BreezePaw, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was glad to see that she was in camp, as I saw that her mentor, JaggedBriar, was not all too much further behind her right now, as I saw that he had his eyes squinted, at what it was, I was not all too sure if I was going to be for real with my self.
Though, that felt like it was besides the point right now, as I knew that he had nothing to do with the current situation that was going on right now, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, and I just got my eyes, and I got my focus on the fact that my mate was starting to head over to me with a very big smile on her face, all at the exact same time as well, ad that felt like it was the only thing that I could have ever asked for in this world.
I smiled as to the fact that she seemed to be quite a bit happy right now, as I then all of the sudden got my focus off of all of that, as I saw her stop her self in front of the tall rock, all at once. I was a little bit confused as to just what it was that was going on with her right now, if I was going to be for real with my self. Everything seemed to be a little bit strange, and a little bit confusing right now, as I was not all too sure as to what it was that I should think about all of this, all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden saw her nod to me.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was doing right at this very moment in time, as I felt like she should be with her brother, who her brother right now, was going up on top of the tall rock with my father right now, as I saw that her brother, QuialPaw, seemed to be a bit more happy and excited than she was right at this very moment in time, for some odd reason or another, as if she had not been waiting for this day to come for a very long time.
Surely she knew that it meant that we were going to get to sleep in the same nest now, right? I felt quite a bit sick, as well as the fact that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on with her. What ever it was, it was clear to me, that her mind was not thinking straight at all right now. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I did my best to try not to assume too many things, as I then all of the sudden nodded right back over to her, after a little bit longer, to let her know that I was paying attention to her right now.
BreezePaw blinked her eyes a few times, as soon as I was that she had seen me nod back to her, almost as if she had forgotten what it was that she was going to say. She looked at me with a bit of a blank look on her face for some odd reason or another, for just a little bit longer, until she did in fact, finally, none the less, begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Were you as scared as I right now when this happened to you?" She asked me, as I could tell that she was being quite a bit serious with what it was that she had asked me, all at the exact same time as well, just based off of the look that was on her face right at this very moment in time too. I felt like I did not want to answer what it was that she had just asked of me how ever, none the less, as I then all of the sudden began to remember some thing that my father had told me.
That was of course the fact that he had said to me, 'you can not show any signs of weakness to any cat, if you are going to be the leader of the clan some day'. He had said to me, all at the exact same time too, as well. I felt like he would say some thing a little bit different if it had to do with the fact that I felt like I had to express some sort of emotion to my mate, but at the exact same time too how ever, I then all of the sudden began to start to remember as to the fact that he also had sent me and my brother out to kill our mother.
I felt like I could not be all too sure, as I knew that I really had not been around my parents when they had been together, all at the exact same time too, sadly enough. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I knew that I really felt like I could not lie to my mate right now, as I knew that it would not make her feel any sort of better, as I could say that for one thing for certain, but also there was the fact that I also knew that I felt like I had to tell her the truth.
I was not all too sure about all of it, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I stared down at the ground, all at once, as well. I knew that I was wasting a lot of time right now, as I knew that the entire clan was waiting for BreezePaw to join my father and her brother on top of the tall rock, but she was clearly waiting for me to speak back to her, as it was clear that she was hoping that I was going to say some thing to make her feel better, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I knew that the more time that I wasted, the more stress that it was going to put on not just me, but also her for one thing, and the rest of the clan, as I was sure that the rest of them wanted to go ahead and head in to their den, and get some sleep. I felt like I should try to calm her down, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that there was a lot more for her to be excited about right at this very moment in time, than there was to be scared right now, as I then all of the sudden lifted my head back up to my mate.
I looked at her, right in to her eyes, as I then all of the sudden nodded to her, all at once, to let her know that I was in fact going to speak to her. BreezePaw seemed to stare at me with a bit of a blank look on her face for just a little bit longer, until she too then all of the sudden nodded right back over to me, to let me know that she was in fact paying attention a to just what it was that I had to say to her, to get her to try to calm down a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw her do as such a thing, it did in fact make me feel a lot better, but at the exact same time as well, if I was not going to lie to my self, I really had not thought all too much on just what it was that I was even going to say to her in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times. I could tell that the clan mates that were all around me were quite a bit annoyed as to the fact that she was not on the tall rock with the leader of our clan just yet, such as her brother already was.
That is when it all of the sudden hit me, as to just what it was that she had said in the very first place any ways, and just why it was that she was not on top of the tall rock with her brother, and my father, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, as soon as it then came back to me, as I knew that I had to think of some thing quick to try to get her to calm her self down right now, all at the exact same time too.
That was when it hit me as to just what it was that I should say to her, as I knew that I had made a promise to her, to always speak the truth, and that we were to never lie to one another. So far, at least as far as I knew, neither one of us has broken that truce that we had made with one another, so I felt like I could not be the one to do it. I breathed in a bit to my self, as I then did in fact begin to start to speak to her, all at once, as I knew that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Of course I was... But you are stronger and you are better than every cat that I know in this clan, so go on up there and prove it to them, what I already know..." I said to her, as I stared at her with a bit of a blank look on my own face, due to the fact that I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should say to her, as I felt quite a bit sick, and I felt like there was not all too much that it was that I could do right now, as I stared at her right in to her eyes, for just a little bit longer.
She seemed to be staring right back at me too, as it really did not seem like what it was that I had said had been enough, all at the exact same time too, ad it was quite a bit basic if I was not going to lie to my self, as I knew that was the exact same thing, just about, at the very least, that my own mother had said to me, the day that I had gone to become a warrior, all at the exact same time too, as I felt a bit bad for it, but that was all that I could come up with, as I was far too lost in my own thoughts to think on just what else it was that I should say right now.
I did not want to admit to her either, as to the fact that I was kind of just copying what it was that my mother had said to me, as I knew that I would in fact be a little bit embarrassed due to that fact, that if she knew that it was in fact the case. Luckily, as I saw the big smile on her face begin to appear, that it was clear that she did not have a single clue about all of that. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was quite a bit lost, as well as the fact that I was a little bit surprised as to the fact that she seemed to be fine and content with just what it was that I had said to her.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to force a bit of a smile on my own face as well, as I felt like it would make me feel a lot better none the less, as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see her nod to me, all at once, as I saw that she did in fact, thankfully none the less, start to head up on top of the tall rock, which was where it was that her brother and my father sat on top of, right at this very moment in time too.
I nodded a bit back to her, as I then turned my head to her, and I watched her get up to the top of it quite a bit safely none the less, as I then nodded to my self too, as I felt a lot better just to see that she was safe, and that she was fine, and she was going to be okay none the less. I nodded a bit to my self, all at once, and I then all of the sudden began to start to get my focus on the fact that my father had now all of the sudden began to start to walk past them, as he led up to the front of them.
I was a little bit surprised by it at first, until I did in fact begin to start to remember that he was the leader of this clan after all, as I knew as to just what it was that he was even about to do, all at the exact same time too, as I then watched as he looked down at the entire clan, just as he had been doing before all of this. He then did in fact nod to the entire clan, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that from the corner of my eyes, all of the clan members that we had left, did in fact nod right back over to him.
I let out a bit of a soft, as well as a little bit of a relieved sigh none the less, as I got my eye fully back on to my father, as I saw that just as he had done to the entire clan, he now had his head turned over to QuailPaw, and BreezePaw, as he had a bit of a big smile on his face once again, as he then all of the sudden nodded to the both of them never the less, to let them know that it was their time, and that he was about to start to speak about the both of them to the entire clan, all at the exact same time as well.
BreezePaw seemed to stare at him with a little bit of a blank look on her own face, but I did in fact notice that in the end, just like her brother QuialPaw had already done, she did in fact nod back to my father, to let him know that he was safe to go ahead and start to speak to the entire clan that was in the clearing of the camp right now, who as I saw did not seem to be as excited as the both of them were right now, as I kind of felt bad for the both of them, if I was not going to lie to my self, even though I knew, and I could tell that the both of them realistically had not noticed as to that fact.
It was clear that the both of their minds were on the fact that they were just happy, and they were just proud that they had got to the point as to just where it was that they were at, together none the less, as I was sure that their parents would be happy for them, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try not to think on all of that all at once, as I knew that I needed to live in the moment, and also the fact that I needed to pay attention to what it was that my father was saying right now, as I heard him begin to speak.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then nodded to him, though it was more of a nod to my self, to make sure that I was in fact paying attention to such an important moment in not only my mates life, but also for my good friend QuialPaw, as I then got my eyes, and my ears on my father, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to the entire clan, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Cats of Windclan... We bring 2 new warriors to the tribe, so long as they are ready for it!" He said to the entire clan, as it seemed like as soon as he had said it, it then all of the sudden seemed to start to wake every one up from the sleepy state that they had been in before, as I saw that every single one of them all of the sudden had big smiles on their faces, as I saw that they all then began to start to nod back to my father as a little bit of a response. I let out a bit of a relieved sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind off of the clan that was below my right now, and back on to my father, as I saw that he had his eyes on QuialPaw and BreezePaw right now, as it was clear to me that he was making sure that they both had heard as ton just what it was that he had just said, and that they were not stuck in the moment, which would make sense if they were. After just a few moments, I then all of the sudden saw that the both of them nodded as a bit of a response to him. Not all too much longer after all of that was said and done, my father then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to the entire clan quite a bit loud, all at once, to make sure that they could once again hear as to just what it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways. I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to every one, just like before. "QuialNose, shall be your name, and BreezeFoot, shall be yours! Now, everyone, celebrate these 2 new warriors!"