Chapter 27: Protect You

I had been waiting for almost a moon now, it felt like, to find out if my mate was in fact pregnant or not, as I could now start to see quite a bit of a lump around her belly, that seemed to let me know, and also seemed to let RabbitNose and SniffEyes know that soon from now, she was going to have to stay in the medicine den, all at the exact same time too. I really did not want her to go out on hunting patrols at this time, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I knew that she did not want to spend her time curled up in a nest either, but I felt like that was the safest option for her, and I did not want to risk her getting hurt, for the sake of our kits at the very least, all at the exact same time as well, as I had in fact made sure to keep a watchful eye on her as of late, as I had asked both JaggedBriar and RabbitNose to do the same when ever it was that she was around them, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I had a lot of things that were kind of freaking me out right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either, due to the fact that RabbitNose had told me that it was not a good idea, and it was very unhealthy for her to be having kits at such a young age, all at the exact same time too.
She had told me all sorts of different ways that things could go wrong, and they all had in fact scared me quite a bit, never the less, as well. I did not like it when people said things like that, especially when it came to my mate, as it did in fact scare me quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, especially since she was in the medicine den right now, and RabbitNose and SniffEyes told me I wasn't allowed to go in, as if they were the leader of the clan.
I did my best to relax my self, as I felt like I was starting to get a big ego with what it was that I was even thinking right at this very moment in time, never the less. I blinked my eyes, as I got my mind off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I needed to calm my self down right now, as I felt like I was having a panic attack.
It was a bit hard for me to calm my self down how ever, as I was just seeming to stare out at the medicine den for quite a bit of some time, as I was in fact very worried for my mate. Like what if she could be hurt in there, or some thing could be horribly wrong with her? I knew that it was highly unlikely that it was the case what so ever, as I felt like it was more likely that they were just checking her through thoroughly, but still, I could not help but to be freaked out.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I could see that a few cats in the clearing were looking at me right now, with quite a bit of a confused look on their face, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like they were wondering what it was that was going on with me, as if they had not heard the news that my mate was pregnant right now, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like a bit of an idiot as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had even been thinking in the very first place any ways, about the fact that I had got her pregnant, as I was fairly certain that for one thing, now was not the right time of the year for that kind of stuff, but also the other thing seemed to be that I was quite a bit freaked out as to just what it was that I had been thinking of doing it so early, never the less.
It was almost like some sort of 2nd freak of nature had taken control over me, and made me do a very blatant, and a very stupid decision, all at the exact same time as well, as I then cursed to my self a bit quietly, all at once, as I did my best to try not to get all too upset with my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I now all of the sudden was now starting to see that my mate was walking out of the den, with the 2 medicine cats following right behind her, all at the exact same time too, as she looked to be just fine, besides the big belly that she had.
I breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I was in fact glad to see that she was in fact okay right at this exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and my focus off of the dark and scary thoughts that had been coming to my mind just a few moments before now, all at the exact same time too.
I then instead began to start to climb down from the tall rock, all at the exact same time as well, as I was glad to see that my mate was okay, and that nothing bad had happened to her at all, what so ever, all at once, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I then stared at the 3 cats for just a few moments, as I continued to head over to them, as I saw that they all seemed to have blank looks on their faces, as if they were about to break some bad news to me.
As soon as it was that I had got close to all of them, I did in fact go on ahead and start to nod to all of them, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I knew that they were in fact about to tell me the news, and whether or not BreezeFoot was going to be okay, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
The 2 medicine cats nodded back to me, as I looked over to BreezeFoot, to see that thankfully, she seemed to have a big smile on her face right at this very moment in time as well, as it seemed like, the news had to be good news, none the less, as I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I could, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to speak to all of the cats.
Now that it was that it was clear that they all were in fact paying their full attention to me right now, as it was clear to me that was the reason that they all had come out of the den, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out another soft sigh of relief to my self once again, before it was that I did in fact finally begin to start to go on ahead and begin to speak to all of them, all at once, as I knew that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to ask them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Is she going to be okay? Nothing is wrong with the kits, right?" I said to all of them, as the once again blank look that I saw on their faces, just as they had before hand, did in fact kind of freak me out quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand.
I then did in fact kind of shiver, all at the exact same time too, as I was quite sure of at this point, that the news that was about to be broken to me, surely had not to be any good news what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, though the same smile that I saw on the face of BreezeFoot, a bit before now, was clearly still there, as it did in fact calm me down quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact see RabbitNose finally seem to do some thing, to let me know that she had in fact heard me at the very least, thankfully enough.
I turned my head over to her, as I saw her move around a bit, as she put her paws on the belly of BreezeFoot, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self once again, as it did in fact freak me out, as to the fact that some other cat was putting their paws on the belly of my mate, a pregnant mate that had my kits in her womb, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
RabbitNose seemed to have a bit smile on her face, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I knew that there was nothing that I needed to be freaked out about what so ever right now, as I knew that she was a medicine cat, and she knew as to just what it was that she was doing a lot more than I did, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, though it was in fact quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before, all at the exact same time too, as I then got my mind on the fact that had to do with me needing to go on ahead and relax my self, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear RabbitNose begin to start to speak to me, all at once.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I knew that every thing was in fact going to be okay, as I knew that there was nothing that I needed to be worried about what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that the medicine she cat even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"Yes... The kits are fine and healthy... The best thing for her is to not go on any patrols, and to stay in side and get as much rest as she possibly can..." She said to both me, and clearly to her, as I saw that she had her eyes squinted on the she cat right now, which it was clear that BreezeFoot had noticed her self, as I saw BreezeFoot rolled her eyes at the she cat, as if it seemed like she was not taking what it was that she had said all too seriously, all at the exact same time too.
I looked at my mate right in to her eyes, as I then all of the sudden squinted my eyes at her, all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that she had looked back over to me, as I was in fact taking what it was that RabbitNose had said quite a bit seriously, all at the exact same time as well, as I really did not want to risk any thing at all happening to her and the kits what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt like I had a lot more important issues to deal with, and I felt like I should tell JaggedBriar if she was to try to sneak out of camp randomly, to go on to a hunting trip, that he should try to stop her, all at the exact same time as well, as I got that in my mind, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts.
I looked at the 2 medicine cats, as I saw that they were now walking back over to where it was that the medicine den was at right now, to go tend to the sick cats that were in side of there right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I then began to start to think as to just what it would mean for not just me, but for the other cats in the clan, now that it was that she was going to be stuck in my den for a while.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I knew that it would for sure mean that we would be missing one good hunter at a bad time such as this, as well as the fact that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do with TinyPaw, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like he was going to have to deal with another new mentor, which was going to suck for him, because he had already had 2 already.
I felt a bit bad for the young kit, who was now getting near the actual age to call him an apprentice, all at the exact same time as well, as it then all of the sudden began to start to remind me of MoosePaw, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he must be getting near the age to now become a warrior, as much as I did not want to leave TinyPaw alone, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to think on just what it was that any of this could mean, all at the exact same time too, for my mate at the very least, as I saw that she was heading over to me right now, as I blinked my eyes a few times.
I knew that was first thing first, which was of course, to make sure that my mate was okay, as she meant the world to me, and I did not want to risk her getting hurt, nor did I want to put her in any sort of danger, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I should let my mate know that this all was in fact quite a bit serious never the less.
I stared at her right in to her eyes, as soon as it was that she had come any closer to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that she had her head tilted over towards me, as it was clear that she was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even up with me right at this very moment in time too, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go on ahead and nod to her, to let her know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to her, all at the exact same time too.
Thankfully enough for me, none the less, she did in fact seem to have quite a bit of a serious look on her face, as I was in fact glad to know that she was in fact taking me seriously, all at the exact same time as well, much unlike it seemed like she had been taking the 2 medicine cats just a few moments before. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once how ever, as soon as it was that I had in fact seen her go on ahead and begin to nod over towards me, all at the exact same time too, to let me know that she was in fact paying attention to me, never the less.
I felt a bit better, and I felt a bit more relaxed all of the sudden, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and begin to go ahead and speak to her, all at once, now that it was that I knew that she was in fact paying attention to me, and that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again, as well.
"You heard what they said... You can go on ahead and go to my den right now if you are feeling tired... I will allow you to leave the den and go on the tall rock to watch over the clan with me, but one thing that I will not allow, is for you to leave the clan..." I said to her, as I looked at my mate right in to her eyes, to make sure that she had in fact heard each and every word that I had even just said to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact want her to know that what it was that I had said to her, was in fact quite a bit serious, all at the exact same time as well.
She looked at me right in to my eyes for just a few moments, as I could see the same young rebellious spark that she always had when she was a bit younger, when me and her had still been kits, and apprentices for that matter, as we had in fact done a lot of things that were not allowed for us at our age, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I almost wanted to smile, but I was taking this seriously how ever, as I did not want to risk her life, and I for sure did not want to risk the lives of my kits what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I saw that my mate did in fact seem to be staring at me for quite a bit of some time, until it was that she seemed to begin to notice that I was in fact serious with what it was that I had said to her, never the less.
She then all of the sudden dipped her head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see quite a bit of a look of guilt on her face, all at the exact same time as well, as it had in fact seemed like she had in fact been thinking of a lot of mischievous things to go against me, all at the exact same time as well, which for sure did not make me feel any sort of better at the thought of that either, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to watch her, as I saw that she was now all of the sudden going on ahead and heading over to just where it was that my den was even at in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and try to tell my self that every thing was in fact going to go on ahead and be okay.
I then began to start to follow her for some odd reason or another, even though I knew that I should have my focus back on the clan, all at the exact same time as well, which it did in fact seem like she had noticed me doing as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw her stop her self, all at once, as she then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to turn her head over to me.
It was clear that she had in fact noticed that I had been following her, as I saw her tilt her head over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden, once again, did in fact begin to start to see her squint her eyes over towards me as well, as if I had been doing some thing that should be regarded as very suspicious, which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing right now to be fair, so I could not be all too sure about any of it.
I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once how ever, as I then all of the sudden saw that BreezeFoot, my mate, then all of the sudden seemed to nod to me, all at the exact same time too, as she rolled her eyes over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, almost as if she felt like I was a bit of an idiot for just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time as well, which I could not blame her for, either, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to control my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod back to her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know at the very least, that I was in fact paying attention to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it sure as hell did not seem like I had been doing that as of late, all at the exact same time too, which I was not going to lie to my self either, I was in fact quite a bit guilty of that my self, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self how ever, once again, as, as soon as it was that it had seemed like she had seen me do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as soon as it was that she had in fact begun to go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm going to be fine... Relax... I promise that I want run out of the camp like I am sure that you think that I will do..." She said to me, as it almost seemed like she had been reading my mind, though it was clearly obvious that of course that was what it was that I was thinking, as I knew that me, her, my brother, and my sister had used to do that all of the time when ever it was that we had been kits, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
It was clear that she was trying to put a little bit of a message out there, that we were not kits any more, and that she had in fact grown up since that point, which I could not blame her for either, for being a little bit frustrated with me due to that fact, as I knew that we had been kits not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time as well, and it kind of scared me to think on just what it was that I should even be doing right now any ways.
I gulped quite a bit of some spit down my throat, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to nod back to her as a bit of a response as to just what it was that she had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact listening to her once again, and that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that she had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
She seemed to think that I was not paying attention to her, and I was not taking her seriously, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw her roll her eyes at me once again, just as it was that she had done not all too much longer before now, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I saw that she was now starting to turn her head around, and begin to start to head over to our den, once again.
How ever, just before it was that she had in fact turned her head away from me, all at the exact same time as well, I did in fact nod over to her, to let her know that I was in fact about to say some thing back to her in response to what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, once again.
She blinked her eyes a few times, as it was clear that she was in fact quite a bit confused with me right now. How ever, in the end, she did in fact nod back over to me thankfully, to let me know that she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to speak to her, all at once, now that it was that I knew that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
"I love you BreezeFoot... I can't help but to feel obligated to protect you..."