Chapter 9: Some Other Time

I looked at the old she cat right in to her eyes, as if she was some kind of idiot, and she did not realize that this was our land. I felt like I should run her out, all at the exact same time too, as that was after all, what it was that my father had told me to do if I saw an intruder in our lands, all at the exact same time as well. I felt like I could not do as such a thing for this she cat how ever, as I knew that these lands that we called ours right now, were once hers when she was a kit, I was quite sure of, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that the she cat was a little bit lost to me, as it was clear to me that she did not have a clue what was going on right now, as for all that I knew, she might think that Riverclan was still a thing, and that we were both just simple apprentices, all at the exact same time too, which was not the case at all how ever. None of it was the case, as I was fairly certain that the she cat should know that Riverclan was not a thing any more, and that it had not been for a very long time either, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my focus on the fact that I then all of the sudden saw that BreezePaw was beginning to step forward, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that she did not seem to have an all too happy look on her face, which I could not blame her, as she knew that this old she cats land, that I felt like she still thought was hers, was now ours.
It was clear that it upset BreezePaw all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that she was starting to head forward, in front of me, all at once, as it seemed like she was about to make a big scene out of it, all at the exact same time as well, which I really did not want to happen, as it just seemed like the old she cat was lost, and to be fair, this had once been her home.
It was what it was that Thunderclan had been doing for PikeStar for quite a bit of some time as I had been told, as to the fact that they had let him live on his old lands, so long as he did not bother any of the cats in their clan, all at the exact same time too. I felt like we should let this old she cat be the same way as well, as I felt a bit bad for the fact that she had lost her clan, all at the exact same time too.
As I stopped in front of BreezePaw to stop her, I all of the sudden saw her look at me, with a not so happy look on her face, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that I had stopped her from what it seemed like the fact that she had been about to attack the she cat, or at least give her a quick scratch to get her out of our lands, all at the exact same time too.
BreezePaw looked at me for a few moments, as It then all of the sudden saw her tilt her head at me, all at once, as she then all of the sudden squinted her eyes at me, at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that she was not all too happy as to the fact as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less.
I felt like I could not blame BreezePaw for getting a little bit upset as to just what it was that I was even doing in the very first place any ways, as I knew that this was in fact now our land after all, all at the exact same time too, and I could tell that she was simply just trying to defend it, and she was a little bit upset at to the fact that I was stopping her from defending our land, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I was stuck between a rock and a very hard place, all at the exact same time too, as I was about to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, until all of the sudden, I remembered some thing that my father had told me, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that he had told me that it would make me a good deputy, and the fact that he had told me that some day it would make me a good leader, all at the exact same time too.
It was the fact that he had told me that I needed to stay strong for my clan, at all times, even when I did not feel like I was all too strong, as he had said that our clan needed to have hope, and to keep faith at all times, that we could get out of what ever rough situation that we were in, none the less. I was sure that he had been told that from the previous leader, that had mentored him when my father had been a deputy him self not all too long ago.
My father had just taken over as leader, right as I had been born, as he had told me that it had been the exact same day, as my mother told me that the life of the old leader, and the soul of the old leader, and the mentor of my father, left the world that day, and he had traveled to my body, all at the exact same time as well, as it kind of made me shiver a bit, as to the fact that I was to even think of a thing such as that, all at the exact same time too, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I sighed a bit to my self, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I knew that they were besides the point, and that I should have my focus on the old she cat, that went by the name of, MistStone, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes, all at the exact same time as well.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say to the old she cat, as I was about to open my mouth to speak to her, but not a single word seemed to want to come out of my mouth, so I just kept my mouth shut for at least the time being, until it was that I could think of some thing to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times at the old she cat, not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, nor what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I gulped a bit of some spit down my throat, all at once, as I then all of the sudden shook my heads, doing my best to try to clear my mind, and get my focus on some thoughts that seemed to be a lot more important to me right now, such as the fact that I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of BreezePaw, as she all of the sudden began to start to speak up to me, from right behind me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden heard my name called none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I still felt like I was quite a bit lost right now, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh once again, and I then turned my head over to BreezePaw all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that just like before, she still did not have an all too happy look on her face, as to just what it was that I had even been doing in the very first place any ways, never the less.
If I was not going to lie to my self either, I kind of felt like I was a little bit lost, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had even been doing in the very first place any ways, either, as I then breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. I did my best to stay strong how ever, as any good leader should do right now, as I then all of the sudden nodded to BreezePaw, to let her know that she had my full attention on her right at this very moment in time.
She did in fact have my full attention on her, though I still was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on with her, as well as the fact that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was even doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden shook my head all at once, and I then all of the sudden got my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as soon as I had then seen her nod right back over to me, as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I once again breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I waited for her to continue with where it was that she had left off on just what it was that she had felt like she had needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, as I stared at her, as she began to start to speak, all at the exact same time too, and I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"What are you doing, there is a she cat on our land! We must take her out! She can't be here!" I said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my focus off of the fact that there was in fact an old she cat here, just as she had said, all at the exact same time as well, as I then instead my self, all at the exact same time too, then began to start to get a little bit upset as to just what it was that she had even just said to me in the very first place as well.
I knew who this she cat was, as I was sure that she might not, as I knew that the she cat had used to some times go to the gatherings, and she would tell us a lot of stories about things that had happened to her in her life, as a lot of the stories that she told us seemed to be made up, or they seemed to be quite a bit heavily over exxagaratted all at the exact same time too, but they were in fact still quite some fun stories to be told, all at the exact same time too, as I then blinked my eyes a few times, and I cracked a grin on my face, as I began to remember that.
As I did in fact crack quite a bit of a grin on my face, all at the exact same time too, I noticed that it seemed to upset BreezePaw even more than it had seemed to do before, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that it seemed like that I was happy right now, when it was clear to her that she felt like, and she viewed this to be a serious situation right now.
As was simply only happy, due to the fact that it always felt good to relive some good old memories from the past, all at the exact same time too. I knew that she would not have shared those same memories with me though, due to the fact that I knew that she had still been a kit at the time, and back in those days, she was not allowed to be able to go to the gatherings, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
It was quite a bit sad if I was not going to lie to my self as well, to think on such good and fond memories, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I should not be living in the past right now, as I knew that there is as a lot of dark things that had happened to me in my past, as I knew that it was a very bad idea to do as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I felt quite a bit bad for the she cat, as based off of what it was that she had just said to us, it seemed like she was quite a bit lonely, and that she was hoping that she could teach us some thing, and that she could try to make some friends, or at the very least, so that she could have a cat to talk to, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt quite a bit bad for her.
I could tell that the cat was not an old crazy cat, such as I had once thought that she was, as it was now clear to me that she knew exactly what it was that she was even doing right now, which seemed to feel like it only made me feel even worse than it felt like I had felt before, as I was about to dip my head low to the ground once again, until I then all of the sudden began to remember as to just what it was that my father had told me to do, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then looked at my mate, BreezePaw, right in to her eyes, all at once.
I could tell that she was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I then all of the sudden saw her tilt her had at me, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that she did not seem to be all too happy with me right now either. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I still knew that I was the deputy, once again, as I knew that in the end, I was going to be the one to make the end all, say all, final decision, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I then all of the sudden just nodded to BreezePaw, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact about to speak to her, and that I was going to explain as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time, none the less, any ways, as well.
BreezePaw stared at me for just a few moments time, but in the end, she did in fact nod right back over to me, to let me know that she had her full attention on me right now, which did in fact make me feel a whole lot better all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to her, none the less, now that I knew that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Look... She is an older elder cat who used to live in Riverclan, she is not doing any sort of harm, and we have plenty of food to spare in this area... No one even goes this way hardly any ways, just leave her be..." I said, as I felt like I was putting my foot on the ground right now, almost as if I was her parents, all at the exact same time as well, with the way that I was speaking to her right now, which I could tell that she was thinking the exact same thing as I was, as I saw that she did not look all too happy by it either.
I felt like I just did not have much of any other choice how ever, but to do as such a thing how ever, as I knew that I had to keep my self strong, and I felt like I did not want to do any sort of harm to this old she cat either. She was not doing us any sort of harm at all, as she had simply only scared us, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that she only wanted to make some friends, as it was clear to me that the old she cat was quite a bit lonely none the less, as I was sure that it was in fact lonely in these lands that she was in right at the exact same time too.
I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as I gulped a bit of some spit down my throat once again, as I did my best to try to stay strong, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden got my eyes, and I got my focus on the fact that the she cat was starting to get a little bit worried, all at the exact same time too, as I could see the look of worry on her face, from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I did my best to try to ignore the look that was on the face of the she cat right now how ever, as I felt like I needed to have my eyes, and I needed to have my focus on my mate right now, as I could tell that she was not all too happy with me at all right now, as to just what it was that I had even said to her in the very first place any ways, which I felt like I could not blame her for, all at the exact same time too, but I still felt like I could not see that she did not realize that the old she cat was not doing us any sort of harm right now, and that we should just leave her be.
BreezePaw blinked her eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden saw her roll her eyes at the old elder she cat, all at the exact same time as well, as she then all of the sudden began to start to look away from me as she just seemed to stare at the old she cat for a little while longer, as it almost seemed like BreezePaw was trying to get in to the head of the old she cat, and that she was trying to scare her, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact kind of upset me.
I could tell that the she cat was quite a bit scared, just based off of the ugly look that was on the face of BreezePaw right now, as I then all of the sudden saw MistStone lift her head down low to the ground, all at once, as I could tell that she did not feel like she could look over at either of us for any longer, which I felt like I could not blame her for either, due to the fact that I had known that BreezePaw was trying to scare her off of our land, all at the exact same time too.
I knew what it was that BreezePaw was trying to do, but I still felt like I could not help but to be a little bit upset, and to be a little bit angry as to just what it was that she was doing, as I then all of the sudden began to squint my eyes over to her, all at once, and I let out a little bit of a soft hiss, as well as a growl to her, all at the exact same time too, which I could tell confused her a great deal, as I then all of the sudden saw her turn her head over to me, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that she had noticed that I was not all too happy with her right now, as I could tell it confused her quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw her open her mouth, as she just had her jaws a bit low down to the ground, as it seemed like she was about to speak to me none the less, but she just what not all too sure as to just what it was that she should even say to me.
I sighed a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to relax, and stay calm, as I was sure that she thought that we should kick her out for a good reason, as I knew that she was only defending our land, and she was worried as to the fact that there was a she cat on our land in the very first place any ways, which I could not blame her at all for, never the less, as I shook off the thoughts that I had been getting a little bit upset over not all too long ago, none the less, as I instead did my best to try to keep my self a bit calm, all at the exact same time too.
BreezePaw just seemed to stare at me with a bit of a blank look on her face for just a little bit longer, as I could tell that she was thinking a bit in to her head right at this very moment in time as well, as I was sure that it was a lot due to the fact that she just did not have all too much of a clue as to just what it was that I was going, nor what it was that was going on with me at all right now, in which I really could not blame her for either.
I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self how ever, as I did my best to try to stay strong right now, as I knew that I had to hold my ground on the decision that I was making, as it seemed like, maybe it was just the fact that BreezePaw wanted to get in to a fight or a bit of a skirmish right now, which I now came to think of it, made a bit more sense to me, all at the exact same time too, come to think of it, as I knew that she had never been in a battle before in her life.
I knew that cats for thirsty to get in to a fight as soon as possible, as I knew that for some reason they were excited for it, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had been quite a bit excited for it my self, until it was that I had in fact got in to my first battle, and I got a few scratches, and I realized that it was not as nice as I had first thought that it might have been, as I also knew that in the end of it all, we had also lost a few of our clan mates, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that was for sure not some thing that was worth doing ever again none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times though, as I then all of the sudden, after just a little bit longer, very much to my own surprise, saw that BreezePaw seemed to calm her self down, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that she did not seem to be nearly as upset as she had first been, all at the exact same time too, thankfully enough for me, as I let out a bit of a relieved sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden nodded back to her none the less.
She just seemed to continue to stare at me with a little bit of a blank look on her face for just a little while longer, until she all of the sudden began to speak to me, not all too much longer after all of that, all at the exact same time too, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"What are you doing? Your father said that we needed to scare off any intruder that we saw on our lands! This is an intruder!" She said to me, as I could tell that she was not all too happy as to just what it was that I was doing right at this very moment in time, for some odd reason or another, as I just kept my eyes squinted at her for just a little bit more time, as I felt like I did not have to say a word back to her, as to just what it was that she had said back to me.
I could tell by the thirst in her eyes, that she was not upset, due to the fact that I had stopped her from attacking the cat, due to the fact that this was her land after all, all at the exact same time too, or at the very least, it had used to be her land at one point, as I knew that Riverclan was no more, so technically, this land did in fact belong to Windclan, though I still felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit guilty, all at the exact same time as well, if I was just to cast the old she cat off of her land.
I was fairly certain that she had no where else to go, and I was sure that she was not bothering in of the cats of Windclan, all at the exact same time too, so there was no reason for us to attack her, and to scare her off. It was clear to me that BreezePaw just wanted to get her first taste of blood, as if she viewed the she cat as a threat, and that she felt like it was an actual battle that we might be getting our selves in to, all at the exact same time too.
Based off of how old the she cat seemed to be, all at the exact same time too, as I was fairly certain that even a young kit could beat this old elder she cat in a fight, as I was sure that she would not stand a single chance on either of us if we were to attack her, so there was no reason for her to attack either one of us at all, none the less, as well.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh, as I just stared at BreezePaw for just a little bit longer, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was doing at all, nor what it was that she was wanting to do right now either, as I saw that she simply had her eyes squinted at me, as I could tell that she still was not all too happy that I, as the deputy none the less, was doing right now with the decision that I was making, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, and I then stared right back at her, too.
We just seemed to be staring at each other for quite a bit of some time, as it felt like it was a waste of my time as to just what it was that I was doing right now any ways, as it felt like I was behaving like a little bit of a kit, such as she was doing right now, as to the fact that I was staring at her like an angry little kit right now. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I was about to nod to her, to let her know that I was about to speak to her, and that I was going to make my end all say all decision out loud, all at the exact same time too, but I felt like even if it was that I was to even nod to her in the very first place any ways, I felt like I would not get a nod back from her, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then once again let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
I saw that she was staring at me right now, so it was clear that her attention was on me right now any ways, as I felt like there was no reason at all for me to do the fact that I felt like I had needed to nod to her, all at the exact same time too, as I just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to her, all at once, as I knew that she was in fact listening to me, all at the exact same time too, as I just stared at her, as I then continued with where it was that I had even left off on talking to her before.
"Yes... But you also realize that my father let in another cat from another clan in to this clan, and this old she cat is an elder from Riverclan... She serves no sort of threat to us, and it's like I said before, no one in our clan comes this way half of the time, so we should just leave her be..." I said to her, as I just kept my eyes squinted at her, all at the exact same time too, as I then just let out another bit of a heavy sigh, as I saw that she just kept the same blank look on her face that it seemed like had been on her face before now, as if she had not heard, or she had not paid any sort of attention as to just what it was that I had even said to her in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I felt like I should just give up on her, and I should just give up on this all, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, and I then looked away from her, all at once, as I knew that she was not going to obey what it was that I had said to her, all at the exact same time too, none the less, as I knew that she now realized that she was a bit of an idiot for the fact that she had wanted to attack an old she cat in the very first place any ways, as if it would have been a fair fight.
There was also the fact that I knew that she should have a little bit of some sort of respect on me, as to the fact that I was the deputy of our clan, though that did not seem to matter all that much any more how ever, any ways, as I knew that I heard cats talk trash about my father behind his back, all at the exact same time too, as I was sure that they did the same for me, especially since I was such a young cat to be the deputy of a clan in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I shook off all of those thoughts all at once how ever, all at the exact same time too how ever, as I felt like I should not be as worried about it as I was right now, as I knew that out of all cats that were in my clan right now, that this cat out of any, would be the last cat to talk behind my back, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I trusted this cat, as she was in fact my mate after all, as I then let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self, once again, now that I then all of the sudden began to remember all of that, none the less.
I blinked my eyes just a few times still, as I still felt like I was a little bit lost, as well as the fact that I still felt like I was a little bit scared none the less, all at the exact same time too, as I just stared down at the ground that was below me, as that for some reason, felt like it was the only thing that was safe for me right at this very moment in time, even though I knew that I was staring at absolutely nothing at all, as I knew that none of this helped me either, as I then blinked my eyes a few times.
I just stared at it for just a little bit longer how ever, as it felt good just to clear out all of my thoughts that I had been having before now, at the very least, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, and I then got my focus on the fact that I knew that we just needed to get our focus fully on just what it was that we had come here to do in the very first place any ways, which was to hunt, and not to hunt for fish, as I did not want to even think on the fact that I would have to jump in the water, as those thoughts kind of made me shiver, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self as well, as I then finally lifted my head back up, all at the exact same time too, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, once again, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to MistStone, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I should at least talk to her at the very least, as I then all of the sudden opened my mouth, as I was about to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time too, until she then began to start to speak up to me, all at once, as she did not even nod to me, to even give me a warning as to the fact that she was going to start to speak up to me in the very first place any ways, as it kind of annoyed me a little bit, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I breathed another bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden just nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at the exact same time too, as I then just all of the sudden, began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me at the exact same time as well.
"Oh... It's okay if you don't want to learn... I just really wanted some company, and I wanted some cats to talk to... It's been a while since I have had that, since, you know..." She said to us, as she then all of the sudden dipped her head quite a bit low to the ground, slower and slower, as to each and every word that she had said to the both of us, as it was clear that what it was that she had said at the last word, had hurt her the most, as I could easily tell just based off of the look that she had on her face right now, all at the exact same time too.
I sighed a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit bad, to leave a lonely old she cat in the dust like this, as I was tempted to ask if she wanted to come to Windclan, but I just kept my mouth shut, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that we had a cat from another clan that was in our clan as it was right now, none the less, as I was sure that my father did not want to add another one, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he was not all too happy with PikeStar right now, and the fact that the tom cat was trying to give him all sorts of advice as to just how it was that he should lead his clan, as if he still had his clan around right now.
I knew that MistStone was not going to do as such a thing, though I was fairly certain that she would in fact bring up from time to time, of course, the better way to hunt, and 'how her old clan used to do it', all at the exact same time too, never the less. Plus, if I was going to be honest with my self, while I knew that the gesture was nice and all, I was not all too sure if the she cat wanted to be in any sort of clan right now, as if I had to guess, that she seemed to just be happy living out the rest of her life on these old lands.
I was fine with that, as I felt like I should not do any thing about that, and that I should not do any thing to stop her all at the exact same time too, as I then blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to stay calm, and try not to get all too worried about any of those thoughts at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden just blinked my eyes a few times.
I felt like I should say some thing to the old she cat, in a bit of some sort of response as to just what it was that she had said to both me and BreezePaw, but I just was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even say back to her, in the very first place any ways, as well. I gulped a bit of some spit down my throat, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden dipped my head quite a bit low to the ground, as I did my best to try to think of some sort of an excuse to go ahead and head off, and make it not sound to rude.
I knew that she had made it clear that she was okay with the fact that we could in fact go ahead and head off it was what it was that we wanted to do. I did in fact want to leave if I was not going to lie to my self either, as it was in fact making me feel quite a bit uncomfortable to be in the presence of this lonely old she cat, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy cough to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like even if she was letting us go on ahead, I still felt like I should choose my words wisely, as I knew that she was telling us that she was in fact quite a bit lonely, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of another rough sigh, all at once, as I then all of the sudden lifted my head up at the she cat, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say to her, but I felt like it was best to go ahead and start to speak very soon from now, all at the exact same time as well, as I then was once again about to open my mouth.
I was about to open my mouth and speak, until once again, just as I was in fact about to do as such a thing, I then all of the sudden began to hear another voice speak up before I had the chance to do as such a thing, as it kind of annoyed me, even though it was the simple fact that I knew that I needed to just think, and I needed to do things a lot quicker than it was that I was clearly doing right at this very moment in time never the less, as I groaned a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, and I then all of the sudden turned my head over to just who it was that was even speaking right now.
Of course, it was none other than my mate, BreezePaw, as I knew that they were the only 2 cats that were with me right now, and it just did not make sense for the old she cat to start to speak up once again, when it was clear that she had said all at that she had clearly needed to say in the very first place any ways. I blinked my eyes a few times as well, as I just stared at BreezePaw right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I for some odd reason or another, expected her to do the same to me, none the less.
Though that was clearly not going to be the case, due to the fact that it was clear to me that she had her eyes, and that she had her focus on MistStone right at this very moment in time, as I felt a bit upset about it once again, even though I knew that I should not be, as MistStone was the cat that was with us, on our so called land right now, and that was who it was that the attention should be on right now, as I shook off all of those thoughts all at once. Just as I did do as such a thing, I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of BreezePaw, as she continued with where it was that she had left off on speaking, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to the old she cat, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Yeah, we were just going to patrol 'our borders', we are sorry, maybe we will come see you some other time..."