Chapter 22: I Don't Deserve It

The last day or so had been rough for me, all at the exact same time as well, as the entire clan had been rowdy all at the exact same time too. I had been worried that a lot of the cats were going to leave, as I knew that our numbers were in fact dwindling as it was right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
How ever, it was proven once again, very much to my surprise, that my clan mates were in fact loyal to my clan, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that they were in fact willing to stay, even after the fact that we had just lost our leader, and that the fact, that I had over heard a few cats talking about how me 'a kit' was about to take over as the leader of the clan.
It kind of hurt me that they said as such a thing about me, though I did in fact suppose that they had a bit of a fair and a valid point, as I was in fact very young, and I was simply just a moon or so removed from being at the status of a kit, all at the exact same time as well, too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I felt like tensions were rising in the clan either way, though that very well could simply just be me how ever.
I shook my head, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus on the fact that I knew that I had to keep on leading this clan, all at the exact same time too. It was a bit hard how ever, as it was quite a bit hectic right now, as well as the fact that it was chaotic, due to the fact that many of my clan mates were spreading rumors, anr scaring each other with the fact that Thunderclan was going to come back with me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I tried to calm my clan mates down, by telling them that it was surely not the case, due to the fact that they had just lost the battle, and they had just lost their leader, all at the exact same time as well, though I was not all too sure if that were in fact the case what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, once again, as I was not all too sure about who their deputy was in the very first place any ways.
What I could in fact say how ever, all at the exact same time as well, was the fact that it was clear that they knew that they had lost their leader for one thing, such as we had, and also the fact that they had not be marking their territory such as they usually did, all at the exact same time too, which was in fact quite a bit of a surprise to me if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that they usually were on their game about that, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I could see that today at the very least seemed to be a some what normal day, all at the exact same time as well, as the clan cats of Windclan seemed to be going about their day as they normally did on a day like today, as I saw that there were 2 cats that had just came back from a hunting patrol, with simply just one rabbit sadly enough, all at the exact same time too.
Though I suppose that if I had to guess, as to the fact that they had ate whilst they had been on the hunting patrol, all at the exact same time too, as they really did not seem like they were fast on the fact that they felt like they were hungry, and that they wanted to get some thing to eat, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that we were going to be fine, and that there was nothing that I needed to be worried about, all at the exact same time too, as I had got plenty of advice as to just how it was that I should help take care of the clan from PineStar, who I was still surprised as to the fact that he was in fact my grand father, all at the exact same time as well, though I felt like I really should not be, as the story did in fact seem to add up, as to just what it was that he had even told me that night, all at the exact same time as well.
I laid on top of the tall rock, such as my father usually did on a day like today, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden closed my eyes, all at once. I then began to start to recall the memory in my head, as to just what it was that he had told me that night, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.