Chapter 28: I Love You

I had actually gone on a hunting patrol today, as JaggedBriar had let me do so, as he had offered to take care of the camp for me whilst I was gone, all at the exact same time as well, which I was glad for, and I was happy for, as it felt like it had been for ever since it was that last time that I had left the camp. In fact, it had been for ever, now that I came to think back on it, as I remember that the last time that I had left, it had been the night that I had mated with my mate BreezeFoot, never the less, once again.
I cracked a bit of a smile at the thought of that, all at once, as it had been a couple moons since then, and we were now in the coldest time of the seasons, as it was very hard for us to get prey, as I saw a lot of skinny cats in the clan that looked like they had not eaten in for ever, due to the fact that they did not want to take food, when they knew there were cats that would need it more, such as the sick cats, none the less, as it had gotten quite a bit bad for a couple of them.
Those 2 cats of course, seemed to have been in unconscious for quite a few days at this point, as it had seemed like to me, as I knew that they had it really bad, and RabbitNose had told me that the 2 cats, which were MoleWatcher and BriarClaw, were on their last legs, as she had told me that they were more than likely sadly not going to make it, which kind of hurt me, due to the fact that I knew that the clan was short on cats as it was right now.
Luckily enough though, my mate was pregnant with kids, and it seemed like things were okay in that regard, as it felt like, guilty enough for me, none the less, that was all that I really cared about, so long as she stayed safe, I felt like every thing was the going to be okay other wise, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once.
I nodded a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes and my focus on the cat that had gone on this hunting patrol with me, as it felt good to be with the cat, who I felt like I could not really call a kit any more, due to the fact that he was in fact an apprentice at this point, and he was already at that age. He was a lot stronger, a lot faster, and a lot more agile than I had been at his age, never the less, as he had in fact managed to catch 2 decent sized mice whilst we had been out there.
I had managed to catch a single, not very big rabbit, but it felt like that was simply all that I had in me, due to the fact that I had a lot of other thoughts on my mind during most of the time that I had been out with TinyPaw. TinyPaw did not seem to be all too bothered by it, as it seemed like he was just happy to be out side of the camp with his old mentor at that, and also the leader of the clan, all at the exact same time as well.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I breathed in quite a bit of some fresh air to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, as I then all of the sudden cracked quite a bit of a big smile on my own face, all at once, as I saw that the young cat was staring right back at me with quite a big smile on his own face, as he carried the mice by their tails with me back in to the camp.
As we walked through the entrance of the camp, I then all of the sudden nodded to the young tom cat, to let him know that I was about to speak to him, none the less, and to also let him know as to just how proud of him I was, as it seemed like he really had grown up a lot, in such a short period of time, and it seemed like he was doing a lot better than even some of the warrior cats that were in the camp right now, all at the exact same time too.
I wondered if my kits were going to grow up that fast too, as I hoped that they would hold on to their youth for a while at the very least, much unlike TinyPaw wasn't able to. I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and noticed that TinyPaw had in fact nodded back to me, all at the exact same time as well, thankfully enough, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, as well.
I let out a bit of soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as soon as it was that I had in fact seen him do as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too, now that it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"It was a good day out there to be with you TinyPaw... You have grown up so fast... I can't begin to explain to you how proud I am of you... You were just a young kit when all of this got started, and you are way ahead of the curve..." I said to the young tom cat, as I looked at him right in to his eyes, as soon as it was that I had even said it to him in the very first place any ways, once again, to make sure that he had in fact heard it, and that he knew that I was in fact being serious with him right now, and I was not trying to simply just make him feel better.
The tom cat seemed to stare right back in to my eyes for quite a bit of some time, all at once, as in the end, he then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to me, all at the exact same time as well, as a little bit of a response to me, as thankfully enough for me, not all too much longer after all of that, he then seemed to crack a bit of a happy smile on to his face, all at the exact same time too.
It was a lot of the reason that I had asked his new mentor to go out with him today, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that the young tom cat was such a positive cat, and he seemed to bring some light on such a dark day all of the time, as I breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden nodded to the tom cat once again, to make sure that he knew that I was in fact being serious with what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, once again.
He just seemed to stare at me with the same big smile that he had before, which seemed to calm me down, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw him nod back to me as what seemed to be a little bit of a response back to me, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was letting me know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head a little bit, over towards the young tom cat, just to make sure that I had this all right, and that he was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
The tom cat just seemed to stare at me for a little bit longer, until in the end, he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to roll his eyes over towards me, all at the exact same time too, as shortly after all of that was all said and done, he then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and finally begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
"It was good for the both of us... And thank you for that... I really am trying my best..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I cracked a bit of a smile on my face, all at once, after just what it was that he had even said to me as a little bit of a response to me, all at the exact same time as well. I was happy for the tom cat right now, but I felt like I was a little bit out of it right now, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that my mate was surely waiting for me in my den, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I just stared over at my den for quite a bit of some time, all at once, of course, that was until the fact that I now all the sudden began to start to hear the voice of TinyPaw, as it seemed like he was in fact beginning to start to go on ahead and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear that he noticed that I was a bit out of it right now, as he just went on ahead and nodded to me to make sure that I was still paying attention to him, which of course luckily enough for him I was, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and start to nod back to him, all at the exact same time as well. Once it was that he knew that I was in fact listening to him again, he then all of the sudden began to start to continue to speak to me. "Well... You go ahead and take that rabbit to your mate... I know that you are worried about her... You have a good evening YoungTail..."
The young tom cat kept the same smile on his face all the while, whilst he had said it, as I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that he had even said to me for some reason, even though I knew that I should not be, as I knew that the young tom cat was in fact quite a bit of smart cat, all at the exact same time as well, and I also knew, all at the exact same time as well, that I had in fact kind of made it quite a bit obvious, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to begin to start to be a little bit surprised that he was not sad that he was already going to have to lose me, which I felt like he would be a little bit sad over, though it more or less seemed like he was just happy to spend any sort of time with me what so ever.
I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to watch, as I saw that TinyPaw was now all of the sudden in fact starting to walk away from me, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit bad about for some odd reason or another, as I kind of felt like I should have done more to help the young tom cat, none the less.
Though, if I was going to be for real with my self, there was not much else I could do to help him, besides the fact that I could go and train him my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I quickly got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I knew that I really did not need to be thinking on that right now, as I knew that I had to choose between the hard fact of having to train that Tom cat, or to make sure that my clan was safe at such harsh times that we were in right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden looked away from the young tom cat, all at the exact same time too, as I just began to start to head over to where it was that I should be headed over to right now any ways, as it was in fact the place that TinyPaw had in fact reminded me of thankfully enough, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my self, all at once, as I began to start to head over to my den, all at the exact same time as well, in which I could see through the little bit of darkness in side, that my mate seems to just simply be laying in there right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then began to start to continue to head over in that direction, all at once, as I saw that from the corner of my eyes never the less, that JaggedBriar seemed to be staring at me, all at the exact same time as well, which seemed to confuse me quite a bit as to just why that was in fact the case, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over in that direction, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look over at him, as the just where it was that he was even at in the very first place any ways, on top of the tall rock.
As I stared at him, I then all of the sudden just watched him nod over towards me, all at the exact same time too, as if he was simply just acknowledging the fact that I was back in camp, all at the exact same time as well, as I them all of the sudden began to start to watch him begin to start to look away from me, all at the exact same time too, as he got his eyes back on to the rest of the camp that was all around him, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just rolled my eyes a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of that older tom cat, all at the exact same time as well, as I just simply began to start to continue with what it was that I had even been doing in the very first place any ways, which was of course the fact that I was going over to where it was that I could clearly see my mate in the leaders den right now, all at the exact same time too, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to walk in to the den, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I was in, she then all of the sudden seemed to crack quite a bit of a big smile on her own face, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that she was happy to see me, which did in fact make me feel quite a bit better, and it made me feel a bit extra special, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded to her, all at once, as I dropped the rabbit off at her paws, all at once, to let her know that I had brought it for her, none the less.
She seemed to hold on to that smile for just a little bit longer, which seemed to light up my world for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, until in the end, I then all of the sudden did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to nod to my mate, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and start to begin to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
She seemed to just stare at me with a little bit of a lost look on her face, until in the end, she then all of the sudden, thankfully enough for me, then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and start to nod back to me, after tilting her head over towards me as well, as she then did in fact let me know that she was in fact paying attention to me right now, thankfully enough for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I stared at my mate for just a little bit longer, with quite a little bit of a blank look in my eyes, until in the end, I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to begin to speak to her, now that it was that I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"I brought a rabbit for you... I hope that you have been feeling better today..." I said to her, as I cracked a bit of a sad smile on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that she had been running a fever, which I had made sure that RabbitNose had in fact checked on that, all at the exact same time as well, though it did in fact kind of scare me, all at the exact same time as well, even if it was that RabbitNose had told me that she was going to be fine, and that it was a simple fever that she had right now.
I felt a little bit bad for it either way, as I then all of the sudden began to start to shiver quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I still felt like I could not help but to be a little bit worried that she might have what the sick cats had, which of course had in fact started as a simple fever, none the less.
RabbitNose told me that it was just a normal thing what she was having, due to the fact that she was pregnant with kits, but either way, I still felt like I could not help but to be a bit afraid for my mate, and the kits that were in side of her, due to the fact that I knew that the camp was in fact quite a bit sick right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I just stared at my mate for just a little bit longer.
She began to start to bite in to the not so fat and juicy rabbit, all at once, as it did not seem like she was in the mood to eat, but she knew that she did not have much of a choice never the less, due to the fact that she knew that RabbitNose and SniffEyes had told her that she needed to eat, if she wanted to have strong and healthy kits come out of her belly, which I felt the same way as they did on that for once, none the less.
I knew that I needed to calm my self down, as I knew that those medicine cats knew a lot better with what it was that they were doing, than I did, as I could say that for a fact, as I just got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I now all of the sudden began to start to notice that my mate was now looking at me right in to my eyes right now.
Much to my surprise none the less, she seemed to be slightly happy, which had not really been the case as of late, as I knew that she had been sad because she had just been stuck in side of this den, and she could not even go out side of it with how heavy the kits were that she was even carrying right now, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down once again, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts.
I felt it best not to remind her of that what so ever, as I simply just cracked a bit of my own smile on my own face, in return back to her, as I was happy to see that she was happy today, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw her nod to me, all at once, to go on ahead and let me know that she was about to go on ahead and speak to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden then just nodded a bit in some response back to her, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she was even about to go on ahead and say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, too.
It was clear that just seeing me nod to her, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention to her had in fact made her feel a lot better, as I knew that I felt guilty of it too, which was the fact that I really had not been paying much attention as I needed to as of late, never the less. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I once again got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear her begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"Thank you for the rabbit YoungTail... I know you are going through some stressful times right now... We will make it through together... It will soon be all over, and life will be back to normal before you know it..." She said to me, as she had quite a big smile on her face, as it was in fact clear that she had in fact meant as to just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, but the problem was, I still was not all too sure if I could in fact believe that at all.
I felt like it was going to be stressful for me, know matter what the case was for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then all of the sudden began to start to think on the fact that had to do with all of the sickness that was going on in camp right now... What if the clan did not make it through the leaf bare? We already had it hard enough...
I did my best to try to shake away all of those thoughts from my head all at once how ever, all at the exact same time as well, though it was in fact quite a bit hard for me to do so, as it felt like it was in fact a genuine question, as I was in fact a little bit scared as to just what the answer to that question was in fact going to be in the very first place any ways, as I felt like I would find out in due time, and I should just live in the moment, rather than to be thinking in the future right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus off of all of those other thoughts, all at once, as I simply just seemed to stare at my mate for just a bit more time, until in the end, I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to smile right back at her, all at once.
It was a little bit hard for me to do as such a thing, due to the fact that I was in fact quite a bit freaked out, and I was in fact quite a bit stressed out right now, all at the exact same time as well, but luckily in the end, I had in fact managed to calm my self down a little bit, all at once.
I just seemed to stare at my mate right in to her eyes, as I seemed to almost see a star fly by her eyes, all at once. I kind of ignored that how ever, as I just went on ahead and began to start to nod back to my mate, all at once, all at the exact same time too. I wanted to let her know that I was in fact listening, and I did in fact have my full trust in her right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
My mate seemed to stare at me for just a little bit more time, as I saw that she seemed to have a little bit of a blank look on her face, besides the fact that she was smiling, as it seemed like she was a little bit lost in her own thoughts right at this very moment in time, what ever it was that it might be. Perhaps she was thinking of the nice and healthy kits that she was soon to give birth to. Either way, I got my mind and my focus off of all of that once again, either way, as I then all of the sudden saw my mate go on right ahead and start to nod back to me, to let me know that thankfully enough, she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I had to say to her.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to begin to speak to her, all at once, now that it was that I did in fact now know that she was beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again.
"You're right... Things will be fine... BreezeFoot... I love you..."