Chapter 10: Good Sleep

I felt a bit bad for the poor old she cat, as I looked back at her one last time, as we began to start to head back out of the old Riverclan territory, all at the exact same time too, as if we were not going to do as to just what it was that I had told her that we were doing in the very first place any ways, as I was sure that she knew that we were lying, but I was just glad to not be near her all at the exact same time too, as I still felt quite a bit of some guilt as to just what it was that had happened to her clan.
I knew that there had been nothing that I could have done to stop it, nor was it any of my fault either. I still could not help but to feel a little bit guilty how ever, as to the fact that we had left the poor old she cat by her self, when she had told us that she was lonely, and that she just wanted some one to talk to, all at the exact same time too, in return to teach us how to hunt fish.
I felt like I did not care to try to hunt any sort of fish, as I knew that I hated to get in to the water for one thing, and also the other thing was too, which was the fact that I knew that I did not care for the fact to taste a fish in the very first place any ways. Plus, I also knew that it would not help us in the leaf bare, as I knew that the lake and the rivers often turned to ice around leaf bare, all at the exact same time too, as I remember sneaking out of camp with my brother and sister, and running on the ice.
Now that I think back on it, it was a terrible idea, as we had been lucky that the ice had not broke on us, but back then how ever, at the very least, I knew that it had been the best time in my life, and it had been the happiest that I had ever been, all at the exact same time too, as I was just glad to spend some good time with my kin, and I loved the games that we used to play with each other back then, all at the exact same time too.
It felt crazy, how I was still so early in to my life, all at the exact same time as well, but it did not seem to matter all too much for my kin mates, as they had lost their life very early. I had 4 when I had first been born, as my mother had said that I was the 3rd child to make it out of her womb, whilst my brother RiskFeather had been the first, and the strong one, as he liked to call him self none the less.
There was no doubt that RiskFeather was strong, all at the exact same time too, as I could say that with a straight face, as I knew that it was true, even though I knew that he used to always brag about it when he had been a young kit, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I kind of winced a little bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too, as it kind of hurt to think on all of that, but it also was oh so sweet and precious, to hold on to those types of memories.
I knew that it used to annoy me back in the day, but now that I thought back on all of it, all at the exact same time too, I could not help but to crack a little bit of a grin on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then got my eyes, and I got my focus back on to BreezePaw, all at once, as I saw that she was a fair bit ahead of me, all at the exact same time too, as it then seemed to wash away all of the good and happy thoughts that I had been having before, as soon as I had realized as to such a thing, never the less.
As I caught up to her, I then went back on to the thoughts of my kin mates, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to remember as to just what it was that my mother had told me had happened to the 4th, and the last kit to come out of her womb, all at the exact same time too, as she had said that he was the weakest kit out of all of us, never the less, as it kind of hurt me to think back on all of that.
I knew that she had told us that he had just been groaning as if he had been in pain the entire single day that he had been alive, as he finally laid to rest, not too soon after that, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit sick to think back on all of that, all at the exact same time too, as I kept on walking with BreezePaw, but this time I walked with my head quite a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that I felt like I was in quite a bit of some pain right now.
It then came back to me, not all too much longer after that, such as I had been thinking earlier whilst we had been in Riverclan territory not all too long ago, was the fact that my sister had died when we still had been kits, once again, all at the exact same time too, as after that, it had just been me and my brother, all at the exact same time too, as it made me sick just to think of her waddling in the water, trying to get out, and her trying to breath.
I felt like I was going to vomit on sight, as to the fact that I was thinking back on all of that, as I let out quite a bit of soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden, all at once, then got my focus off of all of that, and I instead got my focus on the fact that I knew that whilst I really had not liked my brother, and I had not been the biggest fan of him whilst he had been alive, I still knew that he was in fact my brother, and I knew that I still loved him.
His death, that was the death that hurt me the most, as it was the one that tore me to pieces, as I knew that his death was the one that always gave me night mares every night, and some times even day terrors, such as the one that I had not all too long ago, all at the exact same time too, whilst BreezePaw had been hunting for her rabbit, not all too long ago, all at the exact same time too, as it made me shiver as to the thought on just what it was that I had done to my brother, RiskFeather.
He had in fact not been all too innocent, as I knew that he had killed our mother, as that was the reason that he had driven me in to a bit of some rage, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had loved our mother, quite a ton, all at the exact same time too, as I had watched it from quite a bit of some distance away, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as I remember that I had been too far to stop him, and I had been too far to talk him out of it, such as I had been going to try to do, all at the exact same time as well.
It was too late for me at that point, and it had been too late for our mother, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden dipped my head quite a bit low to the ground once again, as I knew just what it was that it had brought me to do, not all too long after all of that. It felt like, it was not the fact that he had killed my mother that had made me cut his throat, but it was more the fact that he had a big smile on his face after he had done as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, as it made me sick to even think on that.
Now that I came to think back on it, all at the exact same time too, I then began to realize that he had only had a smile on his face, as I knew that it was not due to the fact that he had killed our mother, though I knew that he had never been all too fond of her for one thing. The reason that he had such a big smile on his face, was simply due to the fact that he knew that he was going to be the new deputy, as I knew that was all that he had ever wanted, all at the exact same time too.
A few tears began to drip down from my eyes, as I thought back on all of it, as it hurt me a ton to do as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I hated it when I did in fact do that, as I just stared down at the ground, all at once, as I let the tears fly out of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should just let it all out before we got all the way back to camp.
Just as I began to do so, none the less, I then all of the sudden heard the voice of BreezePaw, all at once, as she then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time as well, due to the fact that I had heard her say my name, none the less, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh, as I felt like I might have made a bit of a mistake by letting my self cry so much, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I lifted my paws to wipe away all of those tears that had been flowing out of my eyes none the less, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my thoughts on BreezePaw, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that she was staring at me right at this very moment in time, as I looked right back at her. I could tell that she was a little bit worried for me, as I saw that she dropped what it was that she had in her mouth.
As I saw her do as such a thing, I then all of the sudden began to realize that what it was that she even had in her mouth in the very first place any ways, just so happened to be the rabbit that she had caught not all too long ago, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden tilted my head to her, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was even doing right now, as I then got my focus off of all of those thoughts that I had been having not all too much longer before now, thankfully enough for me.
I stared at BreezePaw for just a little bit longer, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden nodded to her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that she had my full attention on her right now, as I then all of the sudden, not all too much longer after I did in fact do as such a thing, I saw her nod back over to me, to let me know that she was about to begin to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden began to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been having before now, and I then instead got my focus on the thoughts that she was now about to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to hear her begin to start to speak to me, not all too much longer after all of that, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as all that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, ever the less.
"You aren't back on the thoughts of your mother and RiskFeather again... Are you?" She said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I was a little bit scared as to the fact that she had brought up the name of RiskFeather in to that equation, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had told every one that my mother had killed RiskFeather, do to the fact that he felt like his ego was too high, whilst I had snuck up on her and killed her.
It was in fact the perfect story now that I had come to think of it, as it now began to start to make sense to me, as to just how it was that every one had been so easily tricked in to believing as to just what it was that I had even said to all of them in the very first place any ways, none the less. Well... I guess... Besides BreezePaw though, as it was clear that she knew that some thing was up in the story that I had told every one, all at the exact same time too.
I began to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at once, as I was a little bit scared by it, as well as the fact that I was a little bit afraid as to the fact that she had some how seemed to know a little bit more than I would have hoped that she would have known, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, how ever.
Just as soon as I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground how ever, that was when I saw it clear as day, that brought it back to me, all that had happened not all too much longer ago, as it felt quite a bit crazy as to the fact that some thing as simple as a dead rabbit on the ground could bring back all that had gone on a little while ago, as I knew that I had sort of snitched on my self, on the fact that I had that strange dream not all too long ago, where I had admitted to killing my brother, to BreezePaw, all at the exact same time too.
Well, I really had not meant to admit to it how ever, as I knew that it had sort of slipped out whilst I had been stuck in that dream state that I had even been in, in the very first place any ways, none the less. I was just glad that she loved me enough to not go and tell every one about it, though I felt like I was kind of pushing my self, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had made her a little bit upset not all too long ago, when it had come to the fact MistStone had wanted to talk to us, and BreezePaw had wanted to attack her, and shove her off.
It had not allowed her to do as such a thing, and I knew that it had not made her all too happy, but based off of the look that I saw that was on her face right at this very moment in time how ever, it was clear to me that she was not thinking back on all of that for any much longer how ever, as I saw that for some odd reason she had a little bit of a worried look on her face, right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less, which did in fact have me a little bit confused.
As I began to start to think on just what it was that might be so off with her right now, it then all of the sudden began to start to hit me, all at once, as to just what it was that it could even be, all at the exact same time too. It was due to the fact all at once, that it had some thing to do with what it was that was wrong with me, as it was not at all some thing to do with her, as I then remember the way that I had acted not all too long ago, as it was clear to me that she was a little bit worried that the same thing was happening once again, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I remember her bringing up the name of my brother, as I knew that every time I heard his name brought up, it brought shivers down my spine, as to the fact as to just what it was that I had even done to him in the very first place any ways, as it almost made me feel like I wanted to vomit, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was once again about to dip my head a bit low to the ground, such as I had done before.
I stopped my self, all at the exact same time too how ever, as I knew that I had to be strong right now, as I knew that I could not look like some sort of young kit, that was crying out for it's mother none the less, as I then blinked my eyes just a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded to BreezePaw, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was about to go ahead and respond to just what it was that she had even asked me not all too long ago in the very first place any ways, never the less.
BreezePaw seemed to just stare at me for just a little bit longer, as if she was not buying what ever it was that I was selling to her. I was not selling any thing to her though, as I knew that I was not lying at all either. BreezePaw just seemed to stare at me for quite a bit more time, with quite a bit of a blank look on her face none the less. Not all too long after all of that how ever, she finally, and thankfully nodded back to me, to let me know that she had her full attention on me, luckily enough for me. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I did in fact begin to start to speak to her, now that it was that I knew that she was listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, as well.
"No... I don't really like to think on that, nor do I tend to... It's more just the fact that I feel bad for Riverclan, and I feel bad for that she cat that we just talked to..." I said to her, as it was a bit of some truth, all at the exact same time as well, even though that really was not what it was that I had been thinking on not all too much longer ago, as it was more just simply the thing that had brought me to the way that I had turned my self in to, none the less. I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I felt like I was in fact lying how ever, as I did my best to hide the guilty look on my face that I was starting to bring up, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt bad that I was lying to my mate. I then all of the sudden began to slowly dip my head to the ground once again, until I then all of the sudden stopped her, as I knew that I had to stop doing that every time it felt like I was a little bit weak. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self. I did my best to just try to get my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been having before, as I felt like it was just best to keep on going on with our day. As I did in fact think that way, I did in fact begin to start to speak up to BreezePaw, once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that she was still listening to me, just based off of the fact that she was looking right in to my eyes. "It's nothing to worry about... Let's just get back to camp..."
I looked at her right in to her eyes, to make sure that she had heard what it was that I had said at the end, as I did in fact just feel like I wanted to go back to camp, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I felt like I would rather be there, as it kind of felt like the day had been quite a bit hectic as it was so far, and just being back at my home felt like every thing would calm me down, and that I would in fact be a bit relaxed once it was that we got there all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that BreezePaw had her eyes squinted at me for just a little bit longer, but in the end, thankfully none the less, she did in fact nod back over to me, to let me know that she had heard as to just what it was that I had said at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw her lift the rabbit back up in to her mouth, as she then all of the sudden continued to keep on going the way that we needed to go, in order to get back over to camp all at the exact same time too.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief, all at the exact same time too, as it did in fact make me feel a lot better to see her do as such a thing, as it felt like it relieved a lot of the stress, and a lot of the tension that had been building up in me before all of this, all at the exact same time too, as I was really think about not telling my father as to the fact that there was an old she cat that was living out around our land, all at the exact same time too.
I was not sure how he was going to take it, or how he was going to respond to just what it was that I had said to him, as a part of me was worried that he was going to be like BreezePaw, and he was going to go back and look for the she cat, and go and attack her, to try to force her out of our land, which had once been her land, all at the exact same time too. A part of me really hoped that it was not the case, and that he would not do as such a thing, as he should know that she had no such sort of threat to us, and hardly any of the cats in our clan even went that way to do any thing any ways.
I was not all too sure, as I knew that my father had done some sick and some bad things in the past, as I still remember the day that he had sent me and my brother out to go and kill our own mother, as that was quite a sick thing to make your own children do, all at the exact same time too, as I wondered if he ever thought back on that day, and he ever felt sick for what it was that he had done.
I knew that my father was in fact a good cat, but what it was that he had done that day was not any thing good at all, as I could say that for a fact, and I could say that with out a doubt, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh, as I did my best to just try to shake off all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like it should just be some thing that I should leave between me and BreezePaw, as to the fact that there was an old Riverclan elder cat that was living in her old territory.
I nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I did not want to risk my father getting upset about that, as it seemed like he had a lot on his mind as it was already, and I did not want to add that to his list, as I knew that it really was no big deal at all for me, as to the fact that she was living on that land, all at the exact same time too. A part of me did in fact want to offer her a place to live in our clan, but I knew that was pushing it too far, all at the exact same time too, as I then just shook off all of those thoughts.
I felt like I should just head back in to camp with a bit of a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time too, which I did in fact do as such a thing, as I just continued to follow my mate over to where it was that she was taking the both of us, which was of course the fact that she was in fact taking us back to our home, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do for the rest of the day, all at the exact same time too, as a part of me kind of wanted to just go and hunt some more, as I knew how badly it was that we needed prey, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that a single, and simple rabbit was not going to be enough to feed a whole clan full of hungry cats, all at the exact same time too, though I suppose that some of those cats were not hungry, due to the fact that they had been going to two leg places, anf they had been getting some of the food that was in those places that they left out for cats.
It made me sick to think about that, as I did my best to just try to shake off all of those thoughts once again, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I got my eyes, and I got my focus on just what it was that was going on in front of me right at this very moment in time, as I then all of the sudden noticed that BreezePaw had all of the sudden stopped her self, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, as to just what it was that she was even doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I tilted my head at her.
She just seemed to have her eyes on some thing right now, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could be that she could have her eyes on right now. I stared at her for just a little bit longer, until I then all of the sudden headed over to her, as I felt like I should calm her down, all at the exact smae time as well, as I could tell that some thing did in fact have her a little bit off right now, which felt like it had me quite a bit off as well, just seeing her the way that she was right now.
As I stopped, I then looked over at just what it was that she was looking at right now, as it simply just seemed like she was staring at a little bit of a silent and a bit of an empty camp all at the exact same time too, which confused me as to just what it was that was going on with her right now, as at first I would have thought that she might be worried that the camp was too silent, and too empty, but I realized that was not the case, as I spotted a cat from not all too far away, which was, KindLake, as I saw that she was simply just licking and smoothing out her fur, as it looked almost like she was trying to look good for some cat.
I did not care what cat that she was trying to look good for, as I doubt that was what it was that had BreezePaw so off in the very first place any ways, which was the main reason that I was even worried right now my self, as well, as I then just felt like it was best to just ask, rather than just guess, or assume some thing that simply was not true at all, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden nodded to her, all at the exact same time as well.
She seemed to stare for just a little bit longer, in to a bit of an empty gorge that was below her, until she then all of the sudden turned her head over to me quite a bit slowly, and she then nodded back to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let me know that she was paying attention to me. I let out another bit of a soft sigh, all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times too, and I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to her, which was what it was that I was trying to do in the very first place any ways, as I now knew that she was listening to what it was that I even had to say to her at the exact same time as well.
"What's going on? Are you okay?" I asked her, as she just seemed to continue to stare at me, with quite a bit of a blank look on her face, after what it was that I had just said to her. It almost seemed like sbe had not at all been paying me any sort of attention at all, and that she had not listened to a single word that I had just said. I knew that was not the case at all how ever, as I knew that she always listened to every thing that I told her.
I knew that she loved me, and I knew that she looked up to me, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that she did in fact listen to me, as it had been proven when I had told her that we should not attack MistStone, not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time as well. She had listened, so I knew that she had heard as to just what it was that I had said to her, but it just did not seem like it, due to the fact that she seemed to just continue to look at me with a blank look.
I knew that it was simply due to the fact that it was clear to me that she was a little bit lost, and that she was a little bit stuck in her head over some thing, which also had me a little bit worried as to just what It was that it could be that she might be stuck on, and just what it was that she could have been thinking about before, as I was in fact quite a bit worried for her, as she was in fact my mate after all, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as I did my best to keep my self calm.
If I wanted her to stay calm, than it meant that I needed to stay calm, and whilst she might not be fraaking out right now, I had noticed a bit of a worried look on her face before, and if I was going to start getting worried as well, than it might mean that she would in fact begin to start to freak out, which I really did not want right now, as I let out quite a bit of another rough sigh to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self a little bit calm, all at the exact same time as well, as I just stood there and I stared with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, such as she had been doing to me.
It did not seem to bother her at all either, as it did not even seem like she had noticed it at all as well, which also had me a bit worried, as it was clear that she was even deeper in to her thoughts than I had even first thought that she could have been, all at the exact same time too, as I gulped quite a bit of some spit down my throat, and I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as collected as possible right at this very moment in time.
I was a bit lost right now though, and I felt like I could not help but to be a little bit on edge, and a little bit extra worried for her right now, due to the fact that I knew that she was in fact my mate after all, as I felt like any cat should be that way about their mate, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like you would not be a good mate your self, if you were not worried for what it was that was going on with your mate in a situation such as this one.
Maybe it might be due to the fact that she had felt a little bit guilty for the way that she had treated that old she cat not all too long ago, but based off of the look that I saw on her face, it did not seem to have any look of guilt about any of that how ever, as I was quite a bit scared as to just what it was that she could even be think on at this very moment in time any ways.
As she just seemed to stare at me with a little bit of a blank look on her face for a bit more time, she then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, seemed to wake her self up a bit all of the sudden, as I then all of the sudden, thankfully enough for me, saw her blink her eyes a few times, as not all too much longer after all of that as well, she did in fact nod to me, to let me know that she was about to start to speak to me too, as I let out a bit of a nervous, and a little bit of a relieved sigh to my self once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times my self, as not all too much longer after all of that, I did in fact nod back over to her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that she did in fact have my full attention on her right now, which I did in fact have my full attention on her of course, as I always did, due to the fact that it was like it was that I had told my self earlier, as she was my mate after all, and I felt like I could not help but to be worried about her.
I was worried when ever it was that she left the camp with out me, as I was always worried that she might be attacked, and I might not be there to help her, or I might not be able to be there to save her, all at the exact same time too, as there was also the fact that I was also worried as to the fact that I was also worried when it was that I was around her, especially at a time like right now, when I knew that the both of us had been through a lot already today, as it was so far.
I breathed in a little bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I instead got my focus on the fact that she had nodded to me not all too much longer ago, as it had been clear to me that she had been telling me that she was about to start to speak to me, which she did in fact begin to start to do, not all too much longer after I then all of the sudden begin to remember that, as I did in fact, begin to start to listen as to just what I was that she even had to say to me in the very first place as well, as I gulped a bit to my self, and I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, as I did do as such a thing.
"I am fine... I am just worried for you... You haven't seemed to be acting normal as of late... I can't help but to be worried about you... I love you after all..." She said to me, as she stared at me with the same blank look on her face for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, until she said what it was that she had said to me at the end, which made my heart stop, as it felt like my heart was about to roar, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways. I felt amazing, and it felt so nice to be in love with a cat as sweet as this one, and a cat that was as beautiful as the one that I was looking at right in front of my eyes, in the very first place any ways, as I stared at her for a little bit longer, and I just continued to smile at her, all at the exact same time too, as I then moved over to her, and I began to start to touch fur with her, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact start to do as such a thing, none the less, that was when I all of the sudden began to start to hear her begin to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again. "Come on... Let's go in to camp, I am tired, I just want to drop this prey off and get some sleep..."
I looked at her with a bit of a blank look on my face, as to just what it was that she had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit disappointed in just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I knew that it was rare when she had a day like this to her self, as it seemed like JaggedBriar was always making her work had all of the time, all at the exact same time too, and I never got to seem to spend any time with her, all at the exact same time as well.
Though I suppose that we had in fact woken up quite a bit early, all at the exact same time as well, as we had gone out to go and hunt, though we had not gotten to do much on that hunting patrol, due to the fact that the both of us had seemed to be a little bit lost in our heads, especially me the most, due to the fact that I had that random dream that had came to me, all at the exact same time as well, as the dream had seemed to scare me quite a bit too.
I did my best to try not to get my focus on that how ever, as I shook off all of those thoughts all at once, as I could tell that based off of the look that she had in her eyes, that she was in fact quite a bit worn out, just as she had said she was, as it was clear to me that she was tired, and she was not ignoring me, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like I could not blame her for if that was in fact the case any ways, as I would not be too happy with me at all right now either, if I was her.
I sighed quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, ad I then all of the sudden nodded to her none the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head in to the camp with her, all at once, as we began to head over to the once again, empty prey pile, as I saw that there were a few of some quite fat cats out near some of the rocks, as it was clear that they were trying to enjoy the last of the warm sun of this season.
I felt like I could not blame them for that either, due to the fact that I knew that it was going to start to get quite a bit cold not all too much longer after all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh, as I knew that the real reason as to why I was not happy by that, was due to the fact that I felt like they should be hunting right now, as our prey pile was quite a bit empty right now, meaning that there were going to be some cats going to bed on empty stomachs tonight as well.
Clearly those cats would not be going to bed on empty stomachs though, as I squinted my eyes at them, which I knew that they could not see, due to the fact that they had their eyes closed, as they were bathing in the sun. I knew that those were some of the cats that went out to go and eat some dry food at a two leg place, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that the hard working cats, were the ones that were skinny right now.
I almost wanted to hiss, but I stopped my self from doing so, as I shook off all of those thoughts all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw BreezePaw, all at the exact same time as well, as she then all of the sudden dropped some of the prey right by the prey pile, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that she looked at it with quite a bit of a sad and pathetic look on her face, all at the exact same time too.
She let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh, all at once, as she then all of the sudden turned her head over to me, all at once, as at first I had thought that she was blaming the fact of the food shortage in the clan on me, as I saw the sad look that she had on her face, but as she drew closer to me, I then all of the sudden began to realize as to just what I was that she was even doing in the very first place any ways, as she then all of the sudden touched noses with me, all at once.
I was not going to lie, her nose was quite a bit cold, due to the fact that it was in fact cold out side right now, but it still did in fact how ever, make me feel a whole lot better, after she had done as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, as we began to hold on to each other for just a little bit longer, as it seemed to make me feel a whole lot better about all of the all at once, until she then all of the sudden let go of me, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she had done as such a thing at first, until I then all of the sudden saw her nod to me, all at the exact same time too, and I then all of the sudden began to start to get the general gest of just what it was that she was doing right now, as she had told me that was after all what it was that she was going to go and do, in the very first place any ways.
I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden nodded back to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I watched her start to head in to the apprentices den, all by her self, all at the exact same time too, as I dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. Just as I did in fact do as such a thing, that was when I all of the sudden heard the familiar voice of a cat from right behind me, all at the exact same time too, which just so happened to be my father, and the leader of our clan, KettleStar.
I turned my head around, and I blinked my eyes a few times too, as I was a little bit scared as to the fact that he had all of the sudden jumped up on me like that, but I did in fact nod to him, to let him know that I was in fact going to be listening as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as I knew that I was used to the fact that he always wanted to go and talk to me, due to the fact that I was the deputy after all.
As I stared at him, I then all of the sudden noticed that his focus was not on me at all, for some odd reason or another, which did in fact have me a little bit lost, as I tilted my head at him, as I saw that his eyes were on some else right now, which that certain some one just so happened to be my mate, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was about to say to her right now. I breathed in just a bit to my self, as I felt like the best way to find out, was to simply just listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, which I did in fact do as such a thing, none the less.
"BreezePaw! Don't go to soon, I've got some thing to tell you!" He said to her, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that my father was getting at, in the very first place any ways, and just what it was that he seemed to be so eager to tell her none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then saw from the corner of my eyes, that BreezePaw all of the sudden turned her head around, as I saw that she too was a little bit lost by it, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that my father had to say to her in the very first place any ways, none the less. I hoped that he was not going to say any thing about me, as I knew that he knew that the both of us were mates now... That was what it was that I was kind of worried about, if I was going to be for real with my self, none the less. I did my best to try to keep my self calm how ever, as I then all of the sudden saw BreezePaw nod to him, to let him know that she was listening as to just what it was that he had to say to her in the very first place any ways. Even though I knew that it was not about me, I too did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say to her in the very first place any ways, never the less. "Me and your mentor, JaggedBriar, have decided that you will be training with your brother, to become warriors tomorrow! So you get some good sleep!"