Chapter 32: Labor

It had been getting a little bit warmer as of late, as I felt like it was still very cold for some odd reason or another, as I felt like that might just be due to all of the things that had been happening around the camp as of late, as over the last moon, 2 other cats had died from the sickness, as the clan was fine now, as there was no longer a sickness that was in the camp, but it came at the cost of the life of 5 cats sadly enough, as the 2 cats that had died had been, RainFur and MoleWatcher.
I felt empty in side if I was going to be for real with my self, of all of the cats that it felt like we had lost ever since it was that hell, even it was that my brother had died, we had lost tons of cats, and we had not been given birth to a single one in return, though I felt like I should calm my self down, as I knew that my mate was in fact pregnant with some kits as we spoke right at this very moment in time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I was sure that I was just over thinking all of this, as I was fairly certain that the clan would be fine, and that the clan was going to flourish, and bring a lot of new life now that it was that the warm seasons were soon to be upon us, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look over to MooseEars, as well as the fact that he was with his apprentice TinyPaw, who was still young, but it felt like at some point very soon, it ought to be best to finally let the young tom cat become a warrior, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that they were friends with one another, but I felt like it was time for TinyPaw to start making some decisions on his own.
It all felt so strange to me, as to just how it was that we had even got to this point in the very first place any ways, as I still remember that a few moons ago, my life had been no where near the way that it was right now, as my father had still been alive, and the camp had looked to be a whole lot different than the way that it looked right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to stay calm, as I knew that it was probably not a good thing, the way that I was looking at all of this right now. It was not really due to the fact that the clan had grew, as it was more the fact that all of the other clans had fallen apart, as it was not even Windclan that we really were any more, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even call us if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too.
I shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had once again been thinking on before, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to MooseEars, who it was that I heard the voice of speaking to me right now, in the very first place any ways, which I was in fact quite a bit confused as to just what it was that he was even about to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and get my attention on to him, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to the young tom cat, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to go right on ahead and say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
Now that it was that MooseEars had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to continue to speak to me, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
"I think we have got enough prey for us to go back in to camp... The lands seem to be filled with them right now..." He said to me, as he looked at me right in to my eyes, to make sure that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, which I had of course, as I blinked my eyes a few times over towards him, as in the end, I did in fact nod to him, to let him know that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self this time, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I looked at the 3 juicy rabbits that we all had on us right now, as I did in fact know that he was in fact correct with just what it was that he had even said in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was in fact right, and I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to head forward.
It was to let him know that I did in fact agree on just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I knew that the lands were in fact full of prey right now, as I felt like we were fine right now. I was sure that the prey pile back at the camp was in fact full, now that it was that the sickness was gone, and a lot of the cats in the camp probably wanted to go out and hunt for the clan right now, all at the exact same time as well.
I also did not want to get too much, as I did not want to take too much from the lands, though I felt like I should not be too worried about any of that what so ever, as I doubt that we were going to take too much, as I knew that there was hardly any cats that were even left in the camp any more, in the very first place any ways, once again. I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts once again.
I blinked my eyes, as I looked at the fresh briar patch that was on the out side of the camp for just a little bit of some time, as I knew that we were going to be fine, as scary as it might have seemed like it had been for a little while, all at the exact same time too, none the less. Every thing was going to be okay, and I just needed to have faith in that, as I knew that thinking dark thoughts were not going to help me at all what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I grunted quite a bit of a loud grunt to my self all at once, as we were now at the entrance to the camp right at this very moment in time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to MooseEars all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he was looking right back at me with a bit of a blank look on his own face right at this very moment in time as well.
Luckily, the reason that I had looked at him this time, was not due to the fact at all, that had to do with there being some thing wrong that was going on in camp at all, as much to my surprise, when it was that I had in fact left the camp today, I had not been as stressed out, and I had not been nearly as worried about any of that as I usually was, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I simply just felt like I should say some thing to him in return, before it was that I was to head in to the camp with the rest of them, as I felt like I had my mind, and my thoughts on some thing else right now, that I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking about in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and try to get my mind, and to get my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden went on ahead and begin to start to go right on ahead and nod to MooseEars, to let him know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too, never the less, as I did my best to try to try to calm my self down as well, as I did in fact let him know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, none the less.
MooseEars just seemed to blink his eyes back at me a few times him self, all at once, as he got his mind, and he got his focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time as well him self, never the less, as he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to get his attention on to me all of the sudden, as he then began to start to go right on ahead and begin to nod back to me, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was even about to go on ahead and say to him in the very first place any ways, as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and start to speak to him, now that it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to listen as to just what it was that I was even about to start to say to him in the very first place any ways, all at exact same time as well.
"You go ahead and get to prey to the prey pile for, I need to go check on my mate..." I said to MooseEars, as I still felt a bit bad for the fact that I always brought BreezeFoot up to him as my mate, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he had once been in love with her none the less. I almost expected to see him wince a bit as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, that was not what it was that I had in fact seen him do at all, what so ever, as he simply seemed to stare at me with a bit of a blank look on his face, as it did in fact seem like he was over all of the rest of that other stuff at this point, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, never the less.
I shivered, as I then all of the sudden saw that MooseEars did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to me as a little bit of a response as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, as it was clear that, I would not say that we were friends at all what so ever, but we at the very least had a little bit of a mutual response, and a little bit of a mutual respect for one another, as the both of us had kind of sort of seen, and been through the same stuff with one another, as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that MooseEars was in fact going off to where it was that the prey pile was even at in the very first place any ways, with his apprentice, who had used to be my apprentice, as I still was a little bit jealous of that if I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time how ever, as I knew that it was best not to think on that at all, what so ever, as I knew that I was a leader, and there were things that I was going to have to give away, in order for me to be the leader of my clan in the very first place any ways, as I actually did in fact trust my clan mates to do their job, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I then got my mind and my focus off of the rest of all of those thoughts once again, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self all at once, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I then turned my head over to the tall rock right at this very moment in time as well, which was where it was that I had expected to see JaggedBriar right at this very moment in time as well, as I had given him the job of guarding the camp right now, but much to my surprise when it was that I did in fact look over in that direction, all at exact same time too, I did not see him what so ever, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, none the less.
I did my best to try to not freak out, as I saw that there were in fact cats that were all around the camp right at this very moment in time any ways, that were in fact getting ready to head to bed not all too much longer from now, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and to try to get my mind, and to get my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts that I had once again been thinking on long before now.
I easily then all of the sudden began to start to see that JaggedBriar was in fact beginning to start to head out of the medicine den, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at once, as I was glad to see that he was fine, and that every thing was in fact fine in camp right now, as it usually was none the less, as I knew that I really needed to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
It was clear that JaggedBriar had in fact began to start to notice that I was in fact back in camp, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he then did in fact begin to start to look over to me, as not all too much longer after all of that was in fact said and done, he did in fact begin to start to nod over to me, all at the exact same time as well, as he did in fact draw closer to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I did in fact nod back to him, as I too began to start to walk over to him, as I was in fact a bit interested in hearing what it was that had gone on in camp whilst it was that I had in fact been gone, in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I did in fact let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
He seemed to blink his eyes a few times, as a little bit of a response back to me, until in the end, I did in fact begin to start to hear him begin to start to speak up to me, as soon as it was that I had in fact drawn closer to him, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that this was not some thing that he wanted to keep hidden from the clan, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief once again, as I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Your mate seems to be doing fine, and she seems to be healthy right now YoungTail... The camp is doing good right now, we have had plenty of prey come in to feed the clan for moons!" He said to me, as I saw that he had quite a bit of an excited, and quite a bit of a happy smile on his face, all at the exact same time as well, after just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden once again let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self once again, after just what it was that he had even said to me.
That was of course why it was that I had not been as freaked out as of late, as to the fact that I had in fact been leaving the camp lately, as I still did in fact want to make sure that JaggedBriar was in fact taking care of the camp, but I really was not as scared as I normally was when ever it was that I did in fact leave, as it really felt like I was not missing any thing bad, and that nothing was really happening in the camp in the very first place any ways.
The Thunderclan cats that were in fact left were in fact now friends with the cats that had been in my own clan, as things did not seem to be as quite as tense as they had once been, as it felt like every thing was in fact going to be okay, and that nothing was going to happen to us, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod back to JaggedBriar, as I cracked a bit of my own smile on my own face, after just what it was that he had even said to me, once again.
JaggedBriar seemed to be happy in return, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like nothing could go wrong about today, or maybe even for the next moon, as I just watched as JaggedBriar did in fact begin to start to head over to the warriors den, as it was clear to me that he was in fact a little bit drained, and he just wanted to get a little bit of some early sleep right now, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like I really could not blame him for, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down once again, as I felt like I should get some sleep my self, but just before it was that I began to start to head over to my own den, I then began to start to remember that my mate was in fact in the medicine den right now, as she had been the last few days, as they knew that she was in the final phases at this point, and that she was soon to give birth none the less.
I also knew that I would in fact feel quite a bit guilty if it was that I was not going to go in and check on her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and begin to start to turn my head over to the medicine den, all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I began to start to go in to it all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had gone in to the den how ever, I began to start to notice that it was quite a bit chaotic right now, which I was a little bit lost as to just why that was the case, as I knew that JaggedBriar had just told me a few moments before now, as he had just gone out of the den, that every thing was fine. I began to start to get a little bit worried if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that I had gone in in to the den, I clearly seemed to get the attention of SniffEyes, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see him squint his eyes over towards me, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before all at once, as it was clear that some thing was going on in here right at this very moment in time as well.
I shivered quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that SniffEyes did in fact go right on ahead and nod to me, all at once, to let me know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, as I did in fact nod back to him, all at the exact same time too, to let him know, that even if I was in fact a bit confused as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, I was in fact paying attention to him right now.
SniffEyes seemed to have his mind in a bit of a different place right now, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I saw him sorting through a bunch of different herbs in quite a bit of a hurry, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I then did in fact finally begin to start to hear him start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"YoungTail... Step back... Your mate is in labor..."