Epilogue

I felt so worn out, as I kind of hated doing this if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that I was far too old for all of this, and I knew that my bones, and my joints could not take any of this any more. But I knew that I did not have much of any other choice how ever, as I knew that at this point in my life, if I was still alive some how in the clans, than I for sure would be an elder at this point.
Hell... I guess I would be the leader, so I suppose not. I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and to get my focus on the thoughts that I knew as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
That was of course, the fact that I had gone out to get a fresh and a clean rabbit, which it had felt like it had been for ever since it was that I had even tried to do as such a thing, it came as much of a surprise to me that I had in fact got a rabbit the very first time that I had in fact tried. It made me feel a bit better about every thing, but at the exact same time as well, if I was not going to lie to my self either, it did in fact kind of hurt me quite a bit as well, none the less.
I knew that I had to grant this one last wish for my friend, as I knew that she was in fact dying as we spoke right now, as she was even older than I was, and she was in even worse health than I was, as terrible as I felt for my self right now, I was not going to lie to my self on that at all. I knew that I had been quite a bit lazy, due to the fact that I had in fact become a kitty pet, as I knew that the food I was given was no where near as good as fresh prey was, but I really did not care what so ever, at all.
The life if being a kitty pet was a bit of a boring, and a bit of a lazy one, bit it was not all too bad at all. Though I still wish that what it was that had happened to the clans had not happened, as it made me feel quite a bit sick, and it made me feel quite a bit empty on the fact that I was even thinking about all of that right at this very moment in time any ways, as I just did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of that all at once.
Some thing felt missing, and I knew it was the clans, but I knew that it was far too late for me to do any thing about all of that at this point in my life, so it kind of felt like there was no use in me thinking about any of it right now, nor was there any point on the fact that I was still grieving on all that right now, as I knew that it was all in the past at this point, and I knew that it was all a big waste of time.
I shook my head, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts all the exact same time as well, never the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I went through the cat door that was right in front of me right at this very moment in time as well, as I knew that the two legs were not at home right now, and it did in fact relieve me to know that was not the case what so ever.
They knew that RabbitNose was sick at this point, and that she was dying, as I was in fact quite a bit afraid that at any day at any point, they were going to take her to the place, and they were going to put her down, as it kind of scared me if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that I was even thinking on those sorts of thoughts what so ever right at this very moment in time as well.
I just began to start to grunt quite a bit to my self, as I then began to start to head down the hall way that led over to just where it was that I knew that RabbitNose was at right now, as it would not surprise me if she was resting right at this very moment in time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I felt like I needed to be with her from here on out, as I was not all too sure as to just when it was that I was going to lose her, all at the exact same time as well.
As I began to start to head in to the dark room, I did in fact see that RabbitNose was in fact resting right now, as it was clear that she was fast asleep, which I was quite a bit freaked out about right at this very moment in time too, as I knew that she could die at any moment, as I began to start to head closer to her all of the sudden, so that I could in fact make sure that she was in fact okay right at this very moment in time too, once again.
As I drew closer to her, I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self all at once, to see that she was in fact breathing right now, and that she was in fact still alive right now, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing at first if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I just seemed to stare at her for quite a bit of some time, until in the end, I then all of the sudden began to start to push in to her all at once, to wake her up, to let her know that I had in fact caught the rabbit that she had in fact been asking for me to go and get, as she too had in fact known that she was going to die soon, which did in fact make quite a bit of some sense of course, as to that fact, as I knew that she had in fact been a medicine cat back in the days that she had been with me in the clan.
It still pained me to think on that how ever, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that RabbitNose did in fact begin to start to open her eyes, as I saw her begin to start to lift her head up over towards me all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really be doing right now, once again.
I stared at the old she cat for quite a bit of some time, as neither one of us seemed to want to be saying a single word back to the other one once again, which I was not all too sure as to just why that was so at first, as I did my best to try to calm my self down either way, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me right at this very moment in time at all right now, as I felt so empty down in side, even though I knew that I still had not yet lost her, it kind of felt like it was that I had.
I just breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once, as I nudged the rabbit over to her all of the sudden, to let her know that I had in fact done as to just what it was that she had in fact asked me to do, and I had in fact gone to catch a rabbit, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw a big smile pop up on her face all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that she had in fact seen the fact that I had in fact come back with a rabbit, just as it was that she had in fact asked me to do once again.
RabbitNose smiled at me for quite a bit of some time, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could right at this very moment in time as well, which was quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I was in quite a bit of some pain right at this very moment in time too, as it felt like me and her had in fact formed quite a bit of a bond whilst we had been together as well.
None of that seemed to matter at all any more once again how ever, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it had seemed like my mind, and my focus had in fact been on long before now, as I just then all of the sudden began to start to nod to my friend all at once, to let her know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to her all of the sudden, none the less.
RabbitNose seemed to be quite a bit surprised by it for some odd reason or another, but I did in fact notice that in the end, she did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to me, as she kept the same smile that she had on her face long before now as she did in fact do as such a thing like that, none the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now none the less, now that it was that I did in fact realize that she was in fact paying attention to me right at this very moment in time as well.
I felt a whole lot better, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could all of the sudden, as I just did my best to calm my self down, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to her, now that it was that I did in fact realize that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"I brought the rabbit for you... That was your last wish right?" I asked her, just to make sure that she did not want me to go out side and fetch for some thing else for her, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I really did not want to go out there for one thing, but I also knew that she was getting weaker and weaker, and I really did not want to leave her alone right at this very moment in time as well either, as I was quite a bit scared as to just what it was that was going to happen to her the next time that I did.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden saw that RabbitNose did in fact thankfully shake her head over towards me as a bit of a response, to let me know that she was okay, and that she had got exactly what it was that she had needed, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self all at once, as I looked at the old she cat with a bit of a sad smile on my own face, all at the exact same time too, once again. I could tell that she was in a lot of pain right at this very moment in time as well, as it really did in fact hurt me quite a bit to see her the way that she was, and to see her in the sort of condition that she was even in right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
I stared down at the ground for a few moments, as I saw RabbitNose begin to start to bite in to the rabbit very slowly, as it was clear that she wanted to savor each and every bite that she had from the rabbit as well, as it was clear that this also just so happened to be the happiest that it seemed like I had ever seen her in a very long time as well, as I knew that she had been in quite a bit of some dark depths of depression ever since we had left the clans long ago, none the less.
It cracked a bit of a smile on my own face to see her that way, as I felt like I truly could say that I did in fact love this she cat, as me and her were great friends with one another, and I did in fact enjoy spending my days with her for the most of my life, all at the exact same time as well, as it did in fact hurt me quite a bit to see her in the shape, and the way that she was in right now, as I stared at her for a little bit longer, until I saw her begin to start to move a bit.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was even doing at first, until that was of course that I saw that she had in fact began to start to go on ahead and move the rabbit over towards me, to let me know that I should take a bite of the juicy rabbit as well. At first I was a little bit hesitant to do as such a thing, as I knew that I had hunted for the rabbit for her, and not for my self. How ever, when I saw the look that was on her face, I realized that I probably should, as I had seen that look far too many times.
As I then all of the sudden began to start to bite in to the rabbit, I began to start to taste the juicy and yummy flesh from the rabbit all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as it was in fact the best taste in the world, as it was a taste that I had in fact missed quite a bit if I was not going to lie to my self either, once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again.
As I continued to take a few more bites off of the rabbit, I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the look that I saw on the face of RabbitNose had all of the sudden began to start to turn in to quite a bit of a serious look on her face all of the sudden, as it seemed like the smile had now all of the sudden disappeared all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact kind of scare me a bit at first if I was not going to lie to my self either, but in the end how ever, I did in fact manage to start to calm my self down.
I was used to that look on her face as well, as I knew that it was the look that told me that she was about to go on ahead and say some thing that she felt like was very important to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and try to relax my nerves all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to nod back to her as a little bit of a response, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she was even about to go on ahead and say to me, all at the exact same time as well, too.
It did not seem to have any sort of impact on RabbitNose at all what so ever, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit if I was going to be for real with my self once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as in the end, RabbitNose did in fact finally begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, at that.
"This not the end YoungTail... Starclan has spoken to me... You must lead the clans... You must bring the new beginning..." She said to me, as I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, if I was going to be for real with my self, as to the fact that yes at this point, I did in fact believe to Starclan at this point, once again, but at the exact same time as well how ever, I also knew that I was a very old tom cat, and I felt like she was speaking a bunch of gibberish right now.
I could tell that she was on her last legs, and she was probably thinking of a memory long ago, as I knew that I could not lead clans, when I was far too old, and there was no where for me to even get started at in the very first place any ways, once again, as I just did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of those stupid thoughts that it seemed like I was thinking on before, as the thought of the clans intrigued me, but at the exact same time as well, I knew that it would never come back to me ever, at all.
I felt quite a bit sad, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and to try to get rid of all of those emotions from my head, as I did my best to just make sure that RabbitNose was okay right now, as what it was that she had in fact just said to me, made no sense to me what so ever. I stared at her for just a little while longer, until I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that some thing was not right with her, and that some thing was up with her right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
That's when I noticed it, as I looked a little bit closer. She was not breathing, as it was clear to me right now, that she had in fact passed away, as I felt quite a bit of some pain begin to start to dig up in side of me, all at the exact same time as well. I now knew that I had in fact lost every single cat that I had ever cared for, and I had in fact lost every single cat that I had in fact ever loved, all at the exact same time too. I felt so empty in side, and I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do right now.
I simply just let out a heavy sigh, as I then all of the sudden just began to roll up beside my friend, as it all just felt so pointless, and so hopeless to me at this point.