Chapter 21: My Son

I breathed quite a bit to my self, as I felt dead in side, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do right at this very moment in time as well, as a part of me wanted to go on ahead and run at the she cat, and attack her for the fact that she had in fact killed my father. I felt so empty in side, as that was the last cat that I had of my kin, all at the exact same time as well, as it felt like I had nothing left.
The only thing that was really stopping me from attacking her, was the fact that I knew that I still had BreezeFoot, and if I was in fact going to attack her none the less, than it would for sure lead to the death of me, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I was still young, and I was still growing, and that she cat was a lot bigger than I was, all at the exact same time too.
I was trying to stay calm, but it was a bit hard to do as such a thing, when the body of my father was laying right beside me right now, and also the fact that the killer of my father was standing right above me with a big smile on her face, all at the exact same time as well, as if her clan had won the battle, when it was clear that my father had given him self up to her, to end the battle, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I squinted my eyes at the she cat, as I then all of the sudden heard the gasps of shock all of the sudden come from my clan mates, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that it had taken them quite a bit of some time to really comprehend as to just what it was that had even happened in the very first place any ways, as I felt like if I had realized what was going on a little bit sooner as well, than I would have had time to stop it.
I collapsed right on to the body of my father, all at the exact same time too, as I felt so dead, and I felt so empty in side, all at the exact same time too, as I just wanted to hold on to his dead corpse for ever. I felt like I could almost feel the body of my mother, and my sister and my brother right beside me, all at the exact same time too. Surely I was going to be the next one to die right? It had slowly come to this point for most of my life.
Hell... I did not even know who my grand parents were, as my mother had told me that her parents had passed when she was young. When I had asked my father about his, he just seemed to refuse to answer the question that I had asked of him in the very first place any ways, as I really never felt like I should push him on the subject either, as I knew that it must have been a hard, and a bit of a dark subject for him to even think about in the very first place any ways, if it really was some thing that he did not want to tell me.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I just curled up with my father's dead body. I felt like I just wanted to die with him right now, all at the exact same time too. It felt like there was nothing left for me here any more, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before now.
I heard the paw steps of a cat heading past me, all at the exact same time too, as I at first thought that it might be the fact that FancyStar was going down from the tall rock, to finish me off, to prove and even bigger point to our clan, all at the exact same time too, which I was fine with, as I felt like I should not fight back against it, such as my father had not, though that was for a lot more of a different reason than I was doing it for how ever, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that, all at once, as I then all of the sudden realized that the paw steps were not of FancyStar what so ever, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that the paw steps were of a cat that was going over to FancyStar right at this very moment in time, as I wondered if it was due to the fact that the clan had decided to fight back against the she cat, or not.
It was clearly not the case, as the paw steps had clearly just been one cat. Perhaps the cat was simply bowing to her, to congratulate her for being the new leader of our clan, all at the exact same time too, which still did not seem to make all too much sense either, as she had not been the one that had her clan win the battle what so ever, as she had simply just ruthlessly killed my father, all at the exact same time as well, as it was none other than that fact right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I did in fact all of the sudden lift my head up, all at once, to see as to just what it was that was going on right now in the very first place any ways. As I looked at the cat that was heading over to FancyStar, I then all of the sudden realized as to just who it was that was going to her right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less.
It was an older tom cat, as the tom cat just so happened to be PikeStar, none the less. I was a little bit lost by it, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was doing right at this very moment in time too. I could see a not so very happy look on his face, as I could tell that he was in quite a bit of some pain due to that fact, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I looked at the grey hairs that were on the face of the tom cat, all at the exact same time too.
He was very very old, as he should nearly be old enough to be in the elders den right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, how ever, as I then all of the sudden began to see that PikeStar was not bowing down to her what so ever right now, as I instead saw that he had a very angry look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
It made sense, as I knew that he and my father had always been good friends for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, which never really made all too much sense to me as to just why it was that my father had ever made friends with an old tom cat that was in another clan, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I did my best to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
PikeStar was very angry with her, as it looked like he was about to attack her, which did not make all too much sense as to just why it was that he felt like he would stand a chance against her in a battle either, none the less, due to the fact that she was a lot younger than he was, and she was also a bit bigger than she was, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I felt like I should stop PikeStar, all at the exact same time too, as I really did not want to lose another life right now.
I just felt like I was stuck right now how ever, as I was just too empty right now to be able to do any thing at all, as I just simply stared at PikeStar, and I just let all of this play out, all at the exact same time too, as I really did not care all too much about any thing else besides that, all at the exact same time too. I knew it was wrong not to help him, as I felt like we could take her down if we double teamed her. I did not help him what so ever, how ever, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, then all of the sudden heard the voice of FancyStar, as it was clear that she was going to go on ahead and speak to him, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden turned my head over to the she cat, all at the exact same time too, as I then stared at the sick little smile that was on her face, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I just did not seem care all too much how ever, as I just seemed to feel too empty in side to be angry with her right now. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just seemed to be going through the motions, very slowly at that right now, as the she cat did in fact continue to speak, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact continue to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to PikeStar, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"PikeStar... You can stay, so long as you give me a good reason, and a good apology to the fact that you attacked my clan..." She said to him, as I was a little bit lost by just what it was that she had said to him in the very first place any ways, about the fact that she had said that his clan had attacked her clan. PikeStar had told us that her clan had attacked his clan, and that she had ran out all of his clan mates off of his territory, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I then all of the sudden looked over to PikeStar, all at the exact same time too, as I was a little bit surprised by it, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as well as the fact that I was kind of a bit hurt that he might have lied to me and my father in the very first place any ways, none the less. I squinted my eyes at PikeStar for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too, as I saw the pain, and the anger on his face, and in his eyes.
It then all of the sudden came back to me, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that FancyStar had not made any sort of sense what so ever in just what it was that she had just said any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to think on it, all at the exact same time too. It would not make sense that Shadowclan had attacked them, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that they would just leave the clan, due to the fact that they had lost an attack.
Also, I was not willing to believe a single word that she was saying right now either, after the fact that she had just killed my father, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look away from PikeStar, all at the exact same time too, as I then instead looked over to FancyStar, all at the exact same time as well, as I just stared at the she cat right in to her face, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before.
FancyStar seemed to have the same big smile on her face for just a little bit longer, until she then all of the sudden began to start to realize, all at the exact same time as well, that clearly PikeStar was in no way amused by the she cat what so ever right now. I did not blame him for it either, as for one thing, she had ran off his entire clan, but also the other thing was, what had just happened right now, all at the exact same time too, as she had in fact just killed his best friend.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as she then all of the sudden began to start to squint her eyes at PikeStar, all at the exact same time too, as if he was the one that was in the wrong right now, and that she was some how the good cat in this situation, all at the exact same time as well, which did not make any sort of sense to me what so ever right now, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, all at the exact same time too.
FancyStar was a dark, and quite a bit of an evil cat who I did not trust what so ever, as I now all of the sudden was beginning to start to feel like I too wanted to go and attack her, all at the exact same time as well, even though I knew that I would stand no such sort of a chance in a fight with her, all at the exact same time too. I just wanted to at least try, as I knew for a fact that I did not want this she cat to be the leader of my clan for one thing, either.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden looked over the PikeStar, all at the exact same time as well, as I seemed to see him turn his head over to me, from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too. I tilted my head at him, all at the exact same time too, as at first, I thought that he was asking for my help in attacking her, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like I would in fact help him with, none the less, all at once.
How ever, I then all of the sudden noticed that he was not looking at me what so ever, as he was instead looking over at the dead corpse of my father right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw a few tears coming from his eyes, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It seemed like he was even closer to my father than I might have first imagined, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, once again.
PikeStar seemed to look at my father for just a little bit longer, until he then all of the sudden began to start to look away from him, all at once, as he then all of the sudden seemed to stare at FancyStar, right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time as well. I still was a little bit lost by it, and just what it was that was going on right now, when I then all of the sudden saw him nod to her for some odd reason, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost by it, all at the exact snae time as well, as it seemed to be just the opposite of just what it was that I had expected him to do, all at the exact same time too, as I would have thought that he was very angry with her, and he did not want to be in a clan with her. Based off of the fact that he had nodded to her how ever, it kind of seemed like he was giving in to all of her demands, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact upset me quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I squinted my eyes at the tom cat for just a few moments, as I then all of the sudden then, not all too much longer after all of that, did in fact turn my head over to FancyStar. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now, but I saw that she did not have a smile on her face what so ever right now, which did not make all too much sense to me, as it seemed like she was getting exactly what it was that she even wanted in the very first place any ways.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of PikeStar, as he all of the sudden began to start to speak up to her, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed to draw my attention to that all of the sudden, none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden looked over to him.
It then all of the sudden made sense as to just why it was that she was not smiling, all of the sudden, as I saw that he did not seem to have an all too happy look on his own face right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he had his eyes squinted at her right now, almost as if he had all of the sudden changed his mind. I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to hear him continue to speak to her, all at the exact same time too. I stared at the old tom cat right in to his eyes, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to FancyStar in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"No... I think Id much rather kill you... You destroyed these clans... You act like you are some kind of savior... It's time to put an end to your tyranny!" He said to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I was quite a bit shocked as to just what it was that he had just said to her in the very first place any ways, even though I knew that was what it was that I had expected him to kind of say to her before hand, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
It was clear that it had came as much of a shock to FancyStar, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she had a bit of a look of some sort of surprise on her face, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that was not what she had expected him to say what so ever either, all at the exact same time as well. It seemed to be growing a lot of some tension in the air, all at the exact same time as well.
That was due to the fact that PikeStar had just said he was about to go on ahead and kill her, all at the exact same time too, as I was a little bit surprised by it my self, if I was not going to lie to my self too. I then all of the sudden looked over to the old tom cat, all at once, as I expected him to be looking over to me, for some sort of help, all at the exact same time as well, as that was the 2nd part of just what it was that I had expected him to do.
As I looked up him for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden began to start to notice, all at the exact same time too, that he was not looking at me what so ever, as it was clear that he either did not want my help, or he just was not thinking about it right now. I was a little bit confused as to just why, but I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts once again how ever, as I then all of the sudden heard FancyStar begin to start to laugh at PikeStar.
It was clear that she thought of him as some sort of a joke, as if he actually thought that he had a chance in taking her down, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like I could not blame her for, as she had the advantage over him in just about every category, all at the exact same time as well. I was not going to lie to my self, as I knew that I was in fact hoping that some how, and some way, PikeStar would in fact beat her in a fight.
It just did not make sense as to how it was that he could how ever, as it just seemed like he did not stand a single chance against her at all, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw some thing that did in fact surprise me quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, all of the sudden happen.
Though, I felt like it should not surprise me at all, after all, as he had just said that he was challenging her to a fight for one thing pretty much. It just seemed to surprise me that the old tom cat had been so fast how ever, all at the exact same time too, as it almost seemed like some other cat had taken over him right now, and given him their powers that they had, all at the exact same time too.
I watched as PikeStar flew through the air in what seemed to be slow motion to me, from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he seemed to easily take down FancyStar, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact shock me just as much as it shocked her none the less, all at the exact same time as well. I watched as the both of them fumbled around on the ground for just a little bit longer, never the less.
That was, until the both of them seemed to get them selves up, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that FancyStar, though she was in fact a bit surprised by just how fast, agile, and strong the old tom cat was, still thought he was some sort of an idiot for thinking that he could take her down, as she seemed to start to mock the old tom cat, all at the exact same time too, as I saw her dipping and dodging around, as if she was some kind of kit, all at the exact same time too.
Eventually, she then all of the sudden seemed to stop her self, all at the exact same time as well, as she then seemed to stare at the old tom cat right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she had her eyes squinted at him, all at the exact same time too, as I then heard her let out a loud snort, all at the exact same time too, which kind of scared me a bit, all at the exact same time too.
Shortly after all of that, I then all of the sudden saw that the she cat then shook her head at the old tom cat, PikeStar, all at the exact same time too, as she just seemed to be a bit empty in side her self now, all of the sudden all at the exact same time as well. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I looked at PikeStar, as I saw that he did not seem to have all too much emotion on his face, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
FancyStar did not seem to care all too much about that what so ever, how ever, as she just went on ahead and continued to go on to mock him a bit more, as she then all of the sudden began to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too. PikeStar did not seem to care all too much, but the both of us clearly did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"You think you have any sort of chance in a fight against me you old hag! You must be mistaken!" She said to him, as she seemed to just stare at him for quite a bit of some time, as if she had some sort of hope that it would throw him off a little bit, and that it would scare him a bit, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear that it was not the case what so ever, which did in fact surprise me a bit my self, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
PikeStar instead just had a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as if he was now all of the sudden no longer hurt by just what it was that had even happened not all too long ago, and what it was that FancyStar had said to him, by calling him an old hag, which he kind of sort of was if I was not going to lie to my self, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that PikeStar could talk to her so smoothly, about the fact that he had said that he was going to kill her none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden, very much to my surprise, all at the exact same time as well, then all of the sudden saw the tom cat all of the sudden close his eyes, all at the exact same time too. At first, I had thought that he had simply been blinking them, but he seemed to just keep his eyes closed for some odd reason or another, almost as if he was giving in to the fight already, before it was that it had really even started.
I tilted my head over towards the tom cat, as I could see a lot of pain, and a lot of anger on his face, but as he had his eyes closed right now, he seemed to simply just all of the sudden be letting it all at, and trying to erase all of it from out of his mind, all at the exact same time too, which he seemed to be doing quite a bit of a good job of if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I saw that her fur was no longer puffed up, and he seemed to be calm.
FancyStar did not seem to care, as she then all of the sudden let out a very loud snort, as it was clear that she thought of this as some kind of joke, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that she was not taking this any sort of serious what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw FancyStar hunch up.
It was clear that she was getting ready to attack the old tom cat, as I could see the big grin on her face, as she seemed to just be staring PikeStar down, which PikeStar did not seem to be paying any sort of attention to that what so ever, to even notice a single bit, all at the exact same time as well. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I just seemed to stare at what was going on for a little bit more time.
That was when, all of the sudden, it seemed like it was clear that FancyStar was done playing those sort of games that she felt like they had been playing before now, as I then all of the sudden, all at once, quickly saw her begin to start to sprint over to PikeStar, all at the exact same time as well, as she seemed to be going faster than I had even seen any cat go in my entire life, all at the exact same time too, as I was in quite a bit of some shock none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I waited for FancyStar to take down the old tom cat, and cut his throat open, just as she had done to my father, all at the exact same time too, as I had a bit of a sad look on my face, as I watched it all unfold. I was tempted to dip my head to the ground, and just give up, but I did not do as such a thing. I had to accept the fact that this was going to be my life now, and I either was going to take BreezeFoot with me, to hopefully run away, or I was going to have to deal with the fact that FancyStar was going to be the leader of my clan.
It made me feel a bit sick, at the thought of it, as I felt like she was a terrible leader if I was not going to lie to my self either, as it seemed like the only reason that she had got this far, was by having the strongest, and biggest clan out of the rest of us, all at the exact same time too. Also the fact that I was sure that she tried to scare her clan mates to get them to do what it was that she even wanted them to do for her in the very first place any ways.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to watch as FancyStar just all of the sudden began to fly through the air, right over to the old tom cat, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like, even if he was to try, he would not have a single chance to fight back against the insanely big she cat, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, he did not seem to be fighting back what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as he just seemed to be standing still, as it seemed like he was simply just accepting his fate as it was, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact confuse me a bit. It all seemed to be going in a bit of some extra slow motion for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw, that PikeStar, with out any sort of effort what so ever, then quickly dodged the attack that was coming from FancyStar, all at the exact same time as well.
It surprised me quite a bit, due to the fact that he did not even have his eyes open what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, or if any of this was real what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like PikeStar had gone at insanely high speeds.
Insanely high speeds, not just for an old elderly tom cat, but it seemed like he was going so fast, that it was insanely fast for any cat, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that it had surprised FancyStar a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as it was sadly too late for her to stop her self from slamming her self right in to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
FancyStar was a bit of edge, and she was a bit dizzy now, as she hobbled around quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as she began to try to lift her self up, all at once. As soon as I saw that, it was clear to me that PikeStar had noticed that as well, as I then all of the sudden saw him go just as fast as he had gone just a few moments before now, as it seemed like there might have been some other creature that had taken over him right now, as he jumped right on the dizzy she cat.
The she cat saw it coming, but her eyes were fooling her, as she tried to dodge the attack, all at the exact same time as well, but it was hard to see where it was that she should dodge the attack from, due to the fact that every thing was so dizzy for her in the very first place any ways, none the less. PikeStar slammed the she cat quite a bit hard to the ground, all at once, as she tried to fight back, but it was a bit too hard for her, as it was so dizzy for her still.
She clearly did not have a clue as to just what it was that was even going on right now, as she tried to lift PikeStar off of her, but some how she did not seem to be strong enough for that, all at the exact same time too, as PikeStar held on to her, and held her down, just as she had been doing to my father not all too long ago, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was still so surprised by all of it, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I saw that PikeStar then all of the sudden began to go up close to her ear, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was whispering some thing in to her ear, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact still confuse me a bit as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I tired to control my emotions, and my mind, all at the exact same time too. As I could tell that what ever it was that PikeStar had said to the she cat, all at the exact same time as well, had in fact clearly bothered her, all at the exact same time too, as I was a little bit lost by it, and I was a bit surprised by it, all at the exact same time too.
I shivered, as I felt quite a bit sick, as I then saw that FancyStar then all of the sudden seemed to just give up on fighting back against the old tom cat, all at the exact same time as well, as not all too much longer after that, PikeStar then all of the sudden lifted his claws up, and he sliced his claws right in to the throat of FancyStar, as it did not seem like she was even going to try to defend her self, all at the exact same time too.
FancyStar then all of the sudden began to start to spill blood all over the place, as it was clear that she was now dying all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. I still was quite a bit surprised by it none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, still not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the dead body of FancyStar, all at the exact same time too, to make sure that she actually was in fact dead, which it was clear to me that she was, as I did in fact seem to draw closet to her body, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I could still see PikeStar in a lot of pain.
I looked at PikeStar for just a few moments in time, as I then all of the sudden began to rub my fur up to his, all at the exact same time too, to try to calm him down, all at the exact same time too, and to also let him know that I was in fact thankful for the fact that he had got back at the cat who had killed my father, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once.
PikeStar did not seem to want to fight back against me either, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I saw that the tom cat simply just seemed to fall to the ground, all at once. I was a little bit worried that it might be due to the blood loss that he had from all of the wounds that he had from the battle, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, I began to realize that was not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he was looking up at the stars in the night sky, with quite a bit of a sad look on his face, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. He stared up at them for a few moments, and he then all of the sudden let out a loud sigh, as he then just seemed to stare at the ground, all at the exact same time too.
I felt quite a bit bad for the old tom cat, as much as I did feel bad for my self, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that the old tom cat must have been through hell in his life, as I knew that he must have lost a lot in his life, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start think on some thing else completely different than all of that, all at once.
I still was grateful for the old tom cat, all at the exact same time as well, if I was not going to lie to my self how ever, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I should express it to him as to just how grateful I even was for him in the very first place any ways. That did not seem to matter all too much how ever, as I just felt like I should at least try at the very least, as I then all of the sudden nodded to the tom cat, and I began to speak up to him, to get his attention on to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see him lift his head up to me, all at the exact same time as well. Not all too much longer after all of that, none the less, all at the exact same time too he did in fact nod to me, all at once, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, as I then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was in fact listening as just what it was that I even had to say to him, all at once.
"Thank you for that... I can not tell you how much I am thankful for the fact that you killed such an evil cat... A cat who murdered my father at that..." I said to the tom cat, as he stared at me for just a little bit of some time, as I then saw a bit of a twinkle in his eyes start to light up, all at the exact same time too, that almost seemed like it could have been a star none the less, all at the exact same time too.
It very well could have been a star for all that I knew, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was in fact night time right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I felt like I should just hold on to this moment for a little bit longer how ever, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look over to the dead body of my father, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that there were a few cats over at it right now, as it was clear that they were trying to pay respects to their now dead leader, all at the exact same time as well, which I was in fact grateful for that too, as I felt like that would be just what it was that my father would have wanted to happen, if he were to know that he was going to die tonight, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that a few other cats, were still in quite a bit of some shock right now how ever, as it was clear to me that they were simply just stuck in place right now, as it was clear that they were not all too sure as to just what it was that they should do. Maybe they might even be thinking as to just what it was that we were going to do from here on out, and what it was that was going to happen to Windclan, all at the exact same time too, now that we had lost 2 cats, one of those being our leader, all at the exact same time too.
I shook my head, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that, all at once, as I knew what that meant for me as well, as it scared me to even think on that, none the less, as I knew that for one thing, I did not want to be a leader so early, but at the exact same time as well, I did not want to be a leader at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like there was about to be a lot of cats staring at me not all too much longer from now, after this.
I could already see one can in particular staring at me for some odd reason or another, as I saw that it was the medicine cat of our clan, RabbitNose who was staring at me right at this very very moment in time too, as the she cat always seemed to freak me out quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and try to get my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before now, all at the exact same time too.
I then looked away, all at the exact same time too, as I then simply just looked over to where it was that PikeStar was still laying down at for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, right beside the dead body of FancyStar, all at the exact same time too, as it did not seem to bother him a single bit that he was laying right beside a dead corpse of a cat, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact seem to be a bit strange to me, all at the exact same time too.
I stared at the tom cat for quite a bit of some more time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that the old tom cat did in fact turn his head over to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as it was clear to me that he had seemed to notice that I had been staring at him before hand, all at the exact same time too, which I was quite a bit embarrassed about, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I was about to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, until I then all of the sudden heard that the tom cat then all of the sudden seemed to let out quite a bit of a loud sigh, all at the exact same time too, as he finally then began to start to lift him self up from where it was that he had even been laying down at before now, all at the exact same time too, as I could tell that he did in fact feel quite a bit uncomfortable, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw that the tom cat began to start to head over to me for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I tilted my head over towards him, as I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing right now, as well. The tom cat did not seem to be all too bothered by that how ever, as he then all of the sudden nodded to me, to let me know that he was about to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
I still was a little bit lost by it, but I did in fact nod to the tom cat, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as I was in fact quite a bit interested in just what it was that he even was about to tell me in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
Once it was that the old tom cat had in fact saw me nod back to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him, he did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me all at the exact same time as well.
"I am in pain too YoungTail... Your father was my son..."