Flufftober Day 19: Flowers

You woke up very stuffed up, your room smelling overly florally but the light turned off making it too dark to see anything.

You groaned and rolled over, flicking on your light to see multiple bundles of roses and carnations sitting around your room, as well as a single lily laid on your bed.

You picked up the stray flower and moved it away from where you flicked your blankets when you turned to get up. noticing a little card sitting on your nightstand, folded in half and allowing it to be propped up.

You picked up the paper and flipped it open, reading the message on the inside and smiling to yourself.

You laid it back down and walked out into the hallway to the lounge, the floor littered with rose petals. You followed the trail of flowers to the kitchen where a banner was strung across the ceiling that read: "I love you".

You smiled and picked up another stray flower, holding it close to your chest as Bucky snuck up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

He pressed his lips to your cheek as he pulled you close to him, "I got everyone out of the tower for the day so we could have some time alone."

You smiled and turned around into him, pressing your lips to his, "Thanks Bucky, I love you too."

Bucky reached around behind him and picked up something.

"This is for you," he said as he handed you a small heart-shaped body with a ribbon tied over the top. You gently untied the ribbon and popped the cover off, revealing the small chocolates inside.

You picked one up and popped it in Bucky's mouth.

"But these are for you," he protested, only for you to hold a finger over his mouth.

"Hush."

"Why?"

"Because I love you. That's why."