Flufftober Day 23: "Hold me in your arms."

"Fuck, it's cold," you said to no one in particular as you pulled your blanket closer around you. Despite the blanket and the heater pumping out heat in your room, you shivered.

Your laptop's battery was reading at 18%, the cord for it was sat on the other side of your bedroom and you were too tired to stand up to fetch it.

You groaned and flopped backwards onto your pillow, throwing the other over your face and tossing and turning in your bed, at least attempting to try to make yourself more tired. You groaned and knocked over your laptop.

The device fell to the floor with a crash, a sound loud enough to wake everyone else in the building. There was a knock on your door a moment later.

"Everything ok in there?" the voice called, and you instantly recognized it as Bucky.

"All's good," you called back, flicking the pillow off of your head.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure," you fixed your bed the best you could as he walked in. Bucky bent over to pick up your computer and lay it on the dresser, plugging it in and closing the cover.

"Everything ok?" he asked, "I heard a bang and figured I'd check."

"Yeah, I'm all good. I rolled over and knocked over my laptop, which i'm surprised isn't broken yet."

"Yeah, me too," you reached out your hand to him and pulled him down onto your bed.

"You're cold."

"I'm well aware," you rolled your eyes.

Bucky wrapped the blanket back around your shoulders and pulled you close to him.

You sighed, resting your head on his shoulder, "Please hold me."

Bucky wrapped his arms around you and laid down beside you.