「⸙͎」 一┊#01 ೃ ‧₊˚

anagapesis ;;(n

anagapesis ;;
(n.) No longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved.

Warning : Mention of Suicide, Drowning and Memory Lost.

Something is filling his lung and throat, his eyes is stinging, when he tried to breath he felt water coming inside his nose making him struggling to breathe

Something is filling his lung and throat, his eyes is stinging, when he tried to breath he felt water coming inside his nose making him struggling to breathe. He felt like drowning...

Wait... Drowning?!

He immediately snap his eyes open no matter how sting it is for him, he gasp for air and the only thing that came out from himself were bubbles, he look around furiously to see he's not that deep under the water, he tried to swim but it's no use, something is strangling him, he gritted his teeth, he just got a second chances to live and now he's gonna die again?! What will happened next? He got reincarnated again and die eating by a giant titans?! Oh wait no, word is a pray, i need to watch my mouth or the existence of god will make the 'Wish' came true.

As he look down to see vine strangling his feet he tried to let go until a sudden strong arms yanked him from the water, he gasp. As he close his eyes thinking this will be the second time he died, he could breathe. He puke out the water that fill his lungs as he cough non stop, "I told you to release your wind, why don't you do it properly manjirō?" A voice catch his breath, coughing even more as he pant and collecting his oxygen.

A few minutes the person who saved him just sat there under the tree while manjirō still gasping for air until he had enough and calming himself down, the only thing suicidal he tried to avoid is being burned and Drown, that shit terrifying. "Are you calming down now?" Said the person with hoarse voice, manjirō look up to see a man with black long hair, wearing a messy fashion,  a head band and a mask, he has small red eyes and tiny irises.

Manjirō just stare at the man intimidating figure, but he couldn't find himself being scared, he tried but still he couldn't. Now that he think about it, why does he felt so small compared to the guy, he looks like he's in his late twenties or something, and Manjirō too but why is he so small?. "Manjirō?" Manjirō flinch, he will find out about that later. "Uh...yeah?" Manjirō answered awkwardly. The guy just stare at him up and down, "is the training too hard for you? If yes then say so, i don't want my sister to punch me because i 'Broke' her delicate son." The guy said sarcastically before rolling his eyes.