「⸙͎」 二┊#02 ೃ ‧₊˚

Erlebnisses ;;(n

Erlebnisses ;;
(n.) The experience, negative or positive, that we feel Most deeply, and through which we truly live ; not mere experience but Experiences.

Warning : Mention of Suicide, Mention of death, and Bullying.

'Surely finding his piece of mind will be easy right?'

Is what he said five years ago, and within these Past few years he didn't find any single thing about his memories, but he collected more and more information as his world keep going on, even so he still have a hard time adapting in this world, is it because of his lost memories, is it because of his fear, or is it because of the quirk he has. He didn't know.

As the years past by, many things happen all at once. Manjirō parents died because of the lateness those heroes, he was there watching his parents being killed Infront of him, yet he didn't felt anything. Sure, he felt like his warm was taken away from him once again, feeling empty once again, but he didn't cried, scream nor thinking to get revenge. But that is not what Chizome think though, he left manjirō all alone, but still support his financial.

Strolling down the park alone is always become his habit in this world, it's either because he need fresh air or because there is something in his mind. Now he think back about the incident, he wonder where Chizome is right now, before all of these happens, Chizome was his uncle after all, and he's still is, he's the only family he has in this world, maybe in the other world too.

Manjirō didn't move out from his old house, he decided to stay there. At first Chizome rejected the decision manjirō's made because Chizome actually scared that This house would bring back Memories and make Manjirō gone crazy, what he didn't know is, manjirō is already crazy. Chizome didn't need another crazy relative, himself is enough, even so he gave up on pursuing Manjirō to move out of the house.

While Chizome roaming around to God know where, manjirō stayed alone. Again alone, alone and alone, even Chizome sometime visit and catch up with him, it's been pretty rare lately, manjirō know what Chizome did, but he didn't judge him, who is he to judge him when Manjiro himself is almost the same as Chizome. "Man, this is boring...i want ken-chin..." He muttered his name unconsciously before stopping on his track, raising his finger tips to touch his mouth..