「⸙͎」 三十二┊#32 ೃ ‧₊˚

Magoa ;;(n

Magoa ;;
(n.) A heart breaking feelings that leaves long lasting traces, visible in gesture and facial expressions.

Warning ; death of a character, violence, Slight mentioned of suicide and slight blood.

Manjirō sudden scream catch everyone attention, like literally everyone. There they saw Manjirō on the ground gripping the side of his head harshly. Kisaki take a step back from Manjirō screaming self, kisaki grinned to himself, he successfully twist manjirō mind a bit. What kisaki meant by a bit is that, he gave manjirō false memories and change the way he view everything and everyone.

Bakugō and Midoriya who saw that of course feel rage in their heart, and because of that, even without looking or talking at each other, both of them knew what to do. They blew their selves towards kisaki and pinned the boy down, but sadly it didn't work as they wanted, kisaki used his quirk. Bakugō who was attacking kisaki suddenly cast a blast at Midoriya who dodge it with his hands.

Kisaki again jump off from there and sigh a breath. What everyone saw is that Bakugō was protecting kisaki, but what bakugō saw is that Midoriya is Kisaki. The same goes for Midoriya who saw bakugō as kisaki, "Young bakugō, young Midoriya! What are you both doing?!" The shout of all might was ignored by both of them, they continue to attack each other without mercy.

"Uh, what the hell is happening-?" Kirishima spoke while protecting all might with todoroki from shigaraki who keep attacking them without any opening for them to attack back. "It looks like the boy quirk has something to do with mind." Todoroki summaries as he send his ice to shield kirishima from shigaraki hands. "This wont end good now does it.." Kirishima said finally jumping from the ground and smash Shigaraki head to the ground, thanks to Todoroki ice that let him slide on it.

"Fiuh. This is a great view from here." Kisaki chuckled before he felt hand on his hair, before he could turn around and attack the people, he was smashed to the ground harshly. On top of him was a boy with pink mullet hair still on top of kisaki hair, "this wont do. You keep ruining the plot my master has made." The pink boy said with a bored gaze, right now they were in the other place, a bit far away from the other.