「⸙͎」 番目┊#18 ೃ ‧₊˚

Meraki ;;(n

Meraki ;;
(n.) Putting a part of yourself into what you're doing.

As the announcement was made that the hero team wins, the air in the monitor suddenly drop drastically, and it was because someone in that monitor room unconsciously making the air in the monitor room drop

As the announcement was made that the hero team wins, the air in the monitor suddenly drop drastically, and it was because someone in that monitor room unconsciously making the air in the monitor room drop. When bakugō arrive at the monitor room looking down, manjirō already walk towards Bakugō, before he could even swung his fist, he was called by all might that he was next, so he put down his fist and walk away from bakugō leaving him in daze.

Manjirō walk toward his team with a blank face, "You're name." Manjirō command, hagakure and Ojirō flinch at the sudden Word manjirō has said, "Ah, my name is Ojirō mashirao." Ojirō introduce himself, "Hagakure Tooru!~" Hagakure introduce, "Sano Manjirō. Just call me Mikey." Manjirō said.

Their team walk inside the building, with manjirō being quiet while in his head he was calculating on how should he finished the boy with Ice quirk, knowing from todoroki appearance, he look like a arrogant kid so Manjiro won't be surprised if he use his Ice to freeze the whole building. Something clicked in Manjiro mind, "Do any of you has any plan?" Ojirō ask, caressing the bomb.

"I have." Manjirō said putting his hand on his chin, "Listen. That guy probably freeze the whole building so, you. Hagakure i want you to strip your clothes and make your self invisible, i will put a barrier around you so when you walk around and that guy freeze the whole building you won't get freeze." Manjirō started as Ojirō eyes went wide at the nonchalant word Manjirō has said, Hagakure invisibly blush when she heard Manjirō want her to strip.

Manjirō brought his hand to the air and a sudden wind surround Hagakure who Yelp, "That's so cool.." Hagakure mutter, striping her clothes so she could be invisible. "Then, Ojirō i want you to be a distraction, while you pretended to gave up, and when That guy came to touch the bomb, i will fight him with my wind, when that guy attention Is fully on me, i want you to be quiet as possible and meet with Hagakure. And when you meet with Hagakure i want you to ambush The other guy, surely you could fight one vs two right?. " Manjirō explain again with a hand motion, he pointed at the room for Ojirō to sneak out and control his wind for Ojirō to know where Hagakure is.