「⸙͎」 ┊ ೃ ‧₊˚𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 !

Hello babies, this is your author renna

Just want to tell you all why i haven't been uploading this whole 7 days.

So first thing first, just wanna say thank you for following, commenting and voting my story. I appreciate it more than you could ever imagine, this story is pure from my imagination.

Second thing, why i haven't been uploading is because i am studying and forgetting this story for a brief moment.

For your information, i am going to graduate soon so i have to give my best so i can graduate from school. I'm not going to tell you how old and what grade i am, maybe not now.

I am currently under pressure from everything, because i'm a president of the school also and i need to finish all of the paperwork, and not to mention making event.

I have to prepare the candidate for the next president of the school which made me even more pressured. I really hope you all can understand it.

And now, since i don't want to abandoned you all long enough i decided i could take some break and make this story a hiatus for a while. It's not long, since it's already december and next week i got exam so i need to even more prepare...

I got only four days before exam, so i'm on the edge right now.

Again, i will say that this story will be hiatus for a short period of time. I'm not going to make you wait until next year, no. I love this story and you all too much to leave this alone.

I will be hiatus from this time 1 December 2021.

And,

I will be back at 20 December 2021. See? It's not long right?

At first i was thinking on going back as soon as i done the exam but, my head can't handle anymore thinking. So i decided to take a break and choose 15 December instead and yet again i remember i still need to clear all the paperwork, and my undone homework.

So i thought it would be alright if i upload the next chapter at 20 december.

And for my forgiveness, i will upload more than just one chapter when that time come. So i hope you wont leave me because i became hiatus:(.

Also, can i ask you guys a favor? Please help me reach 1k vote. I'm not compelling you all with this, just asking ^^.

I guess that's it?

Do you all have a question? I will answer it all in the comments.

Don't be shy to ask, i don't bite ^^

Well, i guess that's it.

Have a great day everyone.

Stay safe.

Stay dehydrated.

Love you all.

Until then, see you next time<3

_Sign_

RENNABERRY_
_____________