「⸙͎」 代┊#13 ೃ ‧₊˚

nepenthe ;;(n

nepenthe ;;
(n.) Something that makes you forget grief or suffering.

Warning : Slight mention of Suicide.

Manjirō was a bit disappointed by his results, but i guess he shouldn't think about it too much knowing he didn't put much force into his air, and he just lazily throw, so he just huffed and walk away from the circle

Manjirō was a bit disappointed by his results, but i guess he shouldn't think about it too much knowing he didn't put much force into his air, and he just lazily throw, so he just huffed and walk away from the circle. Locking eyes with Aizawa for a few second, he broke it and stand next to bakugō who stand next to Iida who stand next to Uraraka, right now it's Midoriya's turn.

When Manjirō appear next to bakugō, Iida approach him and Stretch his hand in chopping motion, "Hello! I believe we've met before. I'm Iida Tenya." He introduced himself, manjirō look at iida with a smile, "Sano Manjirō, you can call me Mikey." He introduced himself back, sensing that Manjirō and iida will talk, bakugō sweep away from them.

"I'm sorry for the First impression i gave, on the exam entrance!" He bow at Manjirō, who nod at Tenya Politeness, "Don't worry." Manjiro said patting Tenya shoulder.
Tenya want to say something again but his attention was caught because of bakugō word, "That quirkless deku can't do anything." Bakugō scoffed, manjirō huffed. He totally forgot that One for all was supposed to be a secret, so bakugō not knowing probably a wise choice.

"Quirkless? Aren't you aware on what he do at the exam entrance?" And this caught manjirō attention, are they talking about Midoriya punching a huge zero pointer robot to save the brown girl? The one that he couldn't stop babbling because he didn't get enough point to pass. "Huh?" Bakugō let out a confuse sound, manjirō turn his head towards the green haired boy who's already in a position to throw the softball.

Manjirō could see a spark from Midoriya right arm, his eyes twitch. When Midoriya throw the ball it stop at 46 meters, Manjirō eyes went wide, he's sure he saw the spark from Midoriya hands. He snap his head towards Aizawa and accidentally saw a glimpse of all might watching from the corner of an Alleyway, in his original form, manjirō could already sense the Favoritism but he pay no mind.