「⸙͎」 二十七┊#27 ೃ ‧₊˚

hamartia ;;(n

hamartia ;;
(n.) A flaw that causes the downfall of a hero.

"Manji, look ! I draw you a sun and a moon !" A cute small three years old child calling out his big brothers name, more like chanting his name

"Manji, look ! I draw you a sun and a moon !" A cute small three years old child calling out his big brothers name, more like chanting his name. The said boy, look up and then he look down from his drawing and stare at the small child. She has white snowy hair like his mother, her crimson eyes glowed brightly, but not as bright as her smile.

What is this...a memory from the original Manjirō ? Is there even a real and fake him ?. At this time, manjirō didn't know what Is happening, but soon he will know eventually.

"That's so cool...[censored] !" Young manjirō beamed and step down from his chair and grab the piece of paper from his little sister gently, it was a scenery drawing, with the sun and the moon collide, there is a tree and of course there is him in a stickman drawing holding his little sister hands with a sad face.

Manjirō didn't get it, why is he so sad in the drawing so he ask his little sister what is the meaning of the drawing. "It's because you always frown ! I don't like it when you frown, so i'll decide !" The little girl beamed and put her hands on the air signing for Manjirō to pick her up, smiling down softly at the little girl, he put the piece of paper that has her drawing in it on the table and pick the girl up.

The girl giggle on his grasp, hugging his neck while manjirō is patting her back slowly, "Because i don't like you frowning, i'll decided to be your sun ! Sun is bright right? I will be your sun so you can smile Brightly and always happy !" She said kissing her brother forehead, manjirō was stunned, is that a word that a three years old kid would say?

Either way, he's happy.

He really did.

"Damn. Even though it's not my memories, i mean technically it is my memories but at the same time it's not. I feel so warm." Manjirō mutter after he saw the memories that was shown Infront of him, he was floating in the abyss, not knowing where to go, at least he got some entertainment with him.

His mind began to wander again, what happened before he died, is Emma kind too in the other world, did she love me like a sister would in the other world ? He is desperate, he want to Atleast remember her, but what did he got?