「⸙͎」 五┊#05 ೃ ‧₊˚

Nemesism ;;(n

Nemesism ;;
(n.) Frustration, anger or agression directed inward, towards oneself and one's way of living.

Warning : slight mention of suicide

He move forward, he run towards the other two, he didn't care about the shout calling him suicidal to walk there, he's already been suicidal so why care now? At least he's not pathetic, you call yourself a hero but you can't even save two teenager...

He move forward, he run towards the other two, he didn't care about the shout calling him suicidal to walk there, he's already been suicidal so why care now? At least he's not pathetic, you call yourself a hero but you can't even save two teenager from one Sludge Villain.

He stop midway, sweat in his cheek as he stare at the sludge villain who only squinted it eyes to Manjirō with a maniacal grin, "What's wrong?~ you're afraid?" The sludge villain said still strangling Bakugō and Midoriya, manjirō stand straight making a finger gun with his left hand and aim it to the head of the villain,

"Bang."

A huge gushed of wind suddenly knock the Sludge villain head, making the slime in his body splitter like a blood. A gasp could be heard from behind Manjirō but he didn't care, his eyes show no emotion, before the slime could regenerate, manjirō grab Midoriya and Bakugō hands, "Mikey-kun?!" Midoriya realize the person who saved them, "Let me go!" Bakugō said annoyingly, manjirō didn't budge, he didn't realize a slime making out their tentacles towards his legs making him stumble to the ground hard, immediately letting go of midoriya and Bakugō's hand.

He groan getting up from his position, as he gets up he was drag by the slime letting out a small Yelp, "MIKEY-KUN!" Midoriya shout, already bracing himself to run towards his friend again but Manjirō words make him stay put, "IF YOU COME HERE, I'LL BEAT YOU TO PULP LATER!" Manjirō shout with darkening eyes, showing he's not joking so Midoriya could only stay there with Bakugō shaking, while bakugō just gritted his teeth and run towards Manjirō, manjirō eyes widened "DIDN'T I TELL YOU I'LL BEAT YOU TO PULP IF YOU CAME HERE?!" Manjirō shout feeling annoyed as he felt the slime reaching out to his body while shudder.

"Keep quiet child...it will not be long, your body has a great stamina..this is perfect~" the sludge villain purred and Manjirō make a Disgusted face, bakugō activate his quirk and launch it towards the slime, it didn't work, so now the both of them are trapped. "How could you be so dumb, motherfucker." Manjirō sneered at Bakugō who is beside him, bakugō just hissed back at Manjirō.