「⸙͎」 ┊#39 ೃ ‧₊˚

The tension grew cold after todoroki said the forbidden words they agree not to say Infront of manjirō

The tension grew cold after todoroki said the forbidden words they agree not to say Infront of manjirō. "Todoroki-kun! We've talked about this!" Black ponytail hair girl chimed in with sweat in her cheeks, frowning, her eyes fill with disappointment when she stare at the dual boy who seems to regret what he just said. "Not cool dude." Kaminari mouth turn into thin line, his eyes are blank, "..." Mina who is beside manjirō just stare at Todoroki in shock, especially Midoriya who's beside todoroki.v

"I—" todoroki tried to speak and look up to stare at Manjirō but what he see was Manjirō mouth slightly curved up, "Well i'm sorry..." He said looking away from todoroki who try so hard not to gasp, he just grasp what Manjirō meant, this guy is going to gaslight him, isn't he. "I'm sorry for making all of you guys uncomfortable, i shouldn't have come to school...hahah.." manjirō said sniffling.

Todoroki flinch at the gaze manjirō gave him, sweat trickle down his cheeks. Uraraka walk closer to them and slightly pushed todoroki out of the way with a sad look on her face, "i already told you his condition and you just said the words we can't say." She speaks before shaking her head in disappointment.

Todoroki squinted his eyes at Manjirō while gritting his teeth, Midoriya bite his lips in anger. "Manipulative..." Todoroki murmured, Midoriya step up Infront of todoroki blocking him from Manjirō view. "I don't know what you want from me or mikey when you said that.." Midoriya speak up, catching their attention.

"You're definitely stronger than me and everyone could see that, but you calling manjirō a murderer is a bit too much—"

"—What do you mean a bit too much, are you joking right now Midoriya? He is a murderer. Nothing can change the fact he killed a person.." Todoroki was going to apologize earlier but the manipulative look manjirō throw at him, he decided to decline his apologize.

Silence.

Manjirō gets up and just walk away, adding some dramatic move to the upcoming drama. "I guess it's better if a murderer gets out from this place.." he said before closing down the door and walk through the hallway.

"Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya shouted at the dual boy, the certain boy didn't say anything and just left. "This is tiring." Uraraka sigh.

"Tell me about it.'

[I lost the banner so let's pretend this is the banner, lmao. I'll make a better one later]

Insane Manjiro bit his lips in annoyance yet anticipated. He would love too see what todoroki will do to him, not only that, he expected a good battle between them. Sanzu did tell him to have fun while in here, as long as Manjiro is causing a havoc, then there shall be no problem. Causing havoc surely won't be too hard right?

That's where he get wrong.

A hand suddenly gag his mouth in attempt to stop the boy from screaming, he was thrown at the wall inside the dark room. Manjiro groaned in pain, he was caught of guard so suddenly. He look up and immediately wince at the sight of Black eyes staring down at him, and with the blackness inside the room, making the figure Infront of him even more scarier.