「⸙͎」 番目┊#16 ೃ ‧₊˚

Habromania ;;(n

Habromania ;;
(n.) Delusions of happiness.

"Are you sure? The other have already gone to the field

"Are you sure? The other have already gone to the field.." Midoriya exclaim a bit hesitant on leaving Manjirō alone in the changing room, manjirō back was facing Midoriya so he can't see Manjirō faces. "Yeah, just go ahead. I'll catch up." Manjirō said, still tying his red tie on his back into a ribbon, Midoriya again hesitantly leaving Manjirō alone in the changing room.

After Manjiro done with his uniform, he look down on himself, he wear a white plain T-shirt underneath the black cloak, the cloak that reach to his lower thigh. The long red rope that was tied around the shoulders of the uniform went to his back forming a ribbon.

He wear black pants that match with his cloak, a white belt that was attached on his waist, and a white booth. Inside the cloak of his uniform, there is two pouch on each side of the cloak. He grab four full loaded gun from his Suit box, and put the gun in each side. He requested the gun for emergency purpose, the colour of the gun is pitch black with reddish line across it.

He requested a hoodie attached on the cloak too, now he's fully completed even though he felt a little bit guilty, he sigh.

This is gonna be a long day.

The only person who still hasn't came out yet is Sano Manjirō, and the whole class waited patiently. Bakugō didn't notice himself staring at the black tunnel waiting for the blonde tied up boy too appear. He saw a glimpse of manjirō costume but not fully, so now he's waiting for the boy to show up.

A voice of a deep booth clanking catch their attention, they look at the dark tunnel, bakugō Squinted his eyes at the figure that shown up, his eyes widened at the sight.
Manjirō came out from the dark tunnel with his new appearance making the whole class jaw drop, he was fixing his collar of his cloak and his Black gloves on his hand, his head hung low. His Red long tie that formed a ribbon swayed in the air making his entrance a bit dramatic.

Iida, no scratch that, the whole class even all might could feel the powerful aura that radiate from Manjirō who still turn attention to them. Manjirō, a boy who they saw as a carefree guy and childish guy suddenly came out from the dark tunnel looking like he's ready to have a war with someone. The way manjirō walk in those uniform too, showing how much manjirō could lead.

"Damn. That guy radiate a powerful Aura." The guy with electricity quirk suddenly break the deafening silence, he felt intimidated by Manjirō presence. He began to think, where did the guy who just nonchalantly said inappropriate word suddenly came out from the dark tunnel being a whole new person. "Yeah...That guy scary." The guy with tape quirk chimed in.

Midoriya was agape, sure he saw how scary and intimidating manjirō is but seeing him in that uniform showing how much power Manjirō has, he was surprised. "So cool~" The girl with pink skin color suddenly spoke, "Right?~" The invisible quirk girl chimed in.

Manjirō attention finally snap from his gloves towards the class, seeing he's already the center of their attention, "What..?" He ask confusedly.

"Nothing." The whole class said together. manjirō then approach Midoriya, making them the center of attention now, Midoriya who's overwhelmed by the sudden attention squirm in discomfort. "Zukuchin, lookin' good~" manjirō said, coming back to his carefree attitude.

"Uh- y-you too! How did you get the idea on making those costume, Mikey-kun..?" Midoriya asked, manjirō stiffened but not visibly. "Ah, Uraraka you look good!" Manjirō said swiftly ignoring the question and decided to compliment the brown haired girl who was watching him the whole time, uraraka snap out of her thought and feel her cheek heating, "Ah, yes. You too! No! You look so cool!" Uraraka said boldly, manjirō gave uraraka his close eyes smile.

Midoriya didn't feel offended when Manjirō ignoring his question, because he felt he has reach the sensitive part of manjirō. "He's so cool isn't he." Iida said, walking towards Midoriya and stand beside him while watching Manjirō conversing with the nervous uraraka. "Yeah, he is." Midoriya softly said, when iida want to ask Midoriya a question regarding his and Manjirō relationship a cough cut him through it.

"Ahem!" All might cough, catching the whole class who's still watching Manjirō, somehow the Aura that Manjirō radiate making them couldn't look away.

And apparently, they split up into teams. Manjirō got team I, with a guy that has tail quirk and a girl with invisible quirk. The one who Will be battling first time will be team A and Team D.

Ah fuck.

This won't end well.

Manjirō eyes twitch at the sudden announcement. The whole class except the team that has been shown will watch on a room with some kind of monitor.

[Edited : 13th, December. 2021]

Author note !

Author note !

I'm in a rush, sorry for the short chapter. The action start next chapter, gbye!

Sorry if there is any mistake here, love y'all thank you for supporting.

Have a good and great day/night!