「⸙͎」 第二十二┊#22 ೃ ‧₊˚

Orphic ;;(adj

Orphic ;;
(adj.) mysterious and entrancing ; beyond ordinary understanding.

Manjirō rested his head on the glass behind him with thoughts, his mind goes back to yesterday night before he put Emma to bed, she said she wanted to explore Ropponggi, and maybe they both can explore it when he got home after this rescuing study

Manjirō rested his head on the glass behind him with thoughts, his mind goes back to yesterday night before he put Emma to bed, she said she wanted to explore Ropponggi, and maybe they both can explore it when he got home after this rescuing study. Hm, he wonder when will he remember Emma, he didn't get any hint from the voice these past few months, "hey, Midoriya. I've always said what i think no matter what's on my mind." Asui voice breaks him from his thoughts, but he didn't glance, he just pull out his phone from his pocket and check his gallery.

Midoriya seem to be startled by the sudden exclaim from Asui so, he got nervous. Typical Midoriya. "Ah- huh- Asui?!" He stuttered, "call me Tsu." As- he meant, Tsu said. After a few moments of silence, Tsu decided to ask the questions.

"Your quirk reminds me of all might."

Manjirō freeze slightly before getting back to his laid back attitude so he won't raise any suspicion from the other, his eyes slightly glance at Asui Infront of him before flickering back to his phone. 'what a quick witted girl. I thought Yaoyorozu is the one who's good at observing.' he blinked after he thought that, waiting for how will Midoriya respond at such question. He expect that question sooner or later but, Manjirō didn't know it will be this soon.

What Manjirō afraid came true, Midoriya began to sweat and nervous, geez this dude can't tell a lie. Manjirō huffed and put his phones back to his pocket, not realizing a text from Emma. "Ah- eh- really- b-but mine is like- uhm-" Midoriya stuttered, putting both of his hands in defense, "wait up Asui ! All might never get hurt. That's where the likenesses end." Kirishima unknowingly had defended the poor green boy.

"What Kirishima said is true though, all might never got a broken arm after using his quirk, that would be weird if you compare his quirk~" manjirō said in a carefree tone, "that's true. Ribbit." Asui hummed. Midoriya shoulder relaxed a bit, and when he glance up, he accidentally met eye contact with Manjirō who was smiling at him with a 'Watch your mouth~' look, Midoriya sweat dropped and nervously nod, weakly so no one could see it.