「⸙͎」 番目┊#19 ೃ ‧₊˚

Oblivescence ;;(n

Oblivescence ;;
(n.) The process of forgetting.

"Can I punch you?" The boy with blonde slick back hairstyle said towards the other Blonde boy Infront of him

"Can I punch you?" The boy with blonde slick back hairstyle said towards the other Blonde boy Infront of him. The blonde boy didn't said anything, he only hung his head low. Manjirō sigh rubbing his head, "You know what, nevermind." He said turning and walking away with the other boy following him, manjirō didn't say anything and let the boy followed him.

The battle trials already done earlier, manjirō usually would already punch the shit out of bakugō but after 'Accidentally' hearing his and Midoriya conversation, his anger didn't consume him again, that's why he ask earlier whether should he punch him or not. "Are you mad...?" Bakugō said finally breaking the silence, manjirō didn't turn around, only walking ahead. "I already warn you so many time, yet you still did it." Manjirō said, bakugō let out a huff of breath from his nose, "I'm sorry." Bakugō mutter.

"Forget it. Now buy me Dorayaki." Manjirō said pointing at the stall near them, bakugō groaned but did it anyway.

"I'm still mad at you by the way."

"I know."

Can this day get anymore weird?

"So you're saying, you're my sister ?" Manjirō ask rubbing his finger between his eyebrows in frustration. The blonde greenish haired girl nod, "Yes!" She excitedly said. "I'm sorry miss, but i think you got the wrong person. I don't have any sister." Manjirō said trying not to be rude as possible.

The girl only tilted her head to the side, "Oh no! Not in this world. I'm your sister in the other world." She said with an innocent smile. Manjirō stop his movement for a moment, he look up to the girl, he examine her figure for a minute. The girl has blonde and a bit greenish hair that if manjirō took a second look it definetly a sandy blonde hair, "what's your name?" Manjirō ask the girl.

The girl honey gold eyes flicker from his tea cup towards manjirō and smile widely, "Emma."

"Sano Emma."