「⸙͎」 代┊#20 ೃ ‧₊˚

Serendipity ;;(n

Serendipity ;;
(n.) Finding something good without looking for it.

The sound of a alarm rung throughout the cafetaria full of Student who was enjoying their meal

The sound of a alarm rung throughout the cafetaria full of Student who was enjoying their meal. Manjirō flinch at the sudden loud sound, he never really enjoy Loud sound after becoming 'Dark and shady' if that is what you want to described it. "What the hell.?" Bakugō murmured, he was just about to take another bite of his food but got interrupt by the sudden bell.

Because of the sudden bell, the cafetaria goes into berserk, many people push each other. Manjirō Catch a glimpse of Midoriya trying to go to him but sadly he was sweep out by the crowds, bakugō take his time to ask the other about what is happening and why the bell Suddenly ring, he didn't forgot to tell Manjirō to stay in the place and to not go anywhere. Manjirō put his cheeks on his palm, his hands playing with his food, while his eyes flicker down to one person to another person.

"I thought they were supposed to be a hero...Why are they going on a rampage because of the sudden alarm..." Manjirō muttered before sighing. He dig up his food again not minding the crowd who left the cafetaria one by one, "God damn. Those extra won't calm the fucking down." Bakugō stressfully huffed before sitting down harshly on the seat Infront of manjirō. "And that is what you people call 'Panicking' " manjirō joked while pointing his spoon to bakugō who roll his eyes, "Yeah, sure." He said.

"The reporter did it.." a familiar hushed tone said from behind bakugō, manjirō and Bakugō look up to see Todoroki holding his foods tray and glance at the empty seat beside bakugō. "and what the hell are you doing here?" Bakugō said with the obvious annoyance in his tone, Todoroki pay no mind to it. "Can I sit here?" Todoroki ask to Manjirō in particular, "NO." Bakugō yelled, "Sure." Manjirō said with a shrug.

Bakugō look at Manjirō with a 'what the fuck?' look. Todoroki did not hesitate to sit next to bakugō and slurp his own cold soba.

The three of them fell into an Awkward silence, but i don't think they notice the awkwardness because, Todoroki was Focusing on his own Cold soba, Bakugō is cursing todoroki for sitting next to him and ruin his alone moments with manjirō. While manjirō is busy thinking about a certain sandy haired girl while twirling with his flag.