「⸙͎」 十二┊#12 ೃ ‧₊˚

Nīpan ;;(v

Nīpan ;;
(v.) to grow dark ; to become darker as the light fades away.

Crossing his legs and arm, he just stare at the television Infront of him show him some kind of kiddies show, while the other one that has ash blonde hair and crimson red eyes trying to tie manjirō hair for the first time, and it's not easy with m...

Crossing his legs and arm, he just stare at the television Infront of him show him some kind of kiddies show, while the other one that has ash blonde hair and crimson red eyes trying to tie manjirō hair for the first time, and it's not easy with manjirō moving from left to right because of the kiddies show he's watching.

His left arm holding a brush,his right arm holding a piece of manjirō hair, and his teeth was gritting his hair tie. A tick mark appear on Bakugō cheeks, if manjirō still can't stay still, they will be late to go to school. Yeah, this is the first time bakugō and Manjirō goes to school together, to UA to be exact.

What happened to Midoriya and Manjirō? Well nothing happened, it's just manjirō want to try walking school together without Midoriya, it's not like he abandoned the poor green boy or something, he already text Midoriya about him walking with someone, so Midoriya just text 'Okay. Be careful'.

"Would you please stay goddamn still?!" Bakugō hissed, his eyes squinted, his brow is furrowing. Another piece of manjirō hair fall from his grip making him pull manjirō hair to the back, manjirō screamed, "Oi! What are you doing?!" He hissed back. "You won't stay still!" Bakugō said, brushing the piece of hair that fall off and start to hold it again, gently this time.

"AGH! I will just let Zukuchin tie my hair for me!" Manjirō said and he shook his head furiously making all of his hair fall of from bakugō loosening grip on his hair, of course this tick of bakugō "WHAT THE FUCK! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TIE YOUR HAIR FOR THE PAST 30 MINUTES! AND NOW YOU JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT?!" He shout in annoyance, then he scoffed. Manjirō groaned, "You take to long! Even Zukuchin could tie my hair while I'm walking." Manjirō stretch out his tongue in mocking sign towards Bakugō who is fuming.

" Manjirō stretch out his tongue in mocking sign towards Bakugō who is fuming