「⸙͎」 六┊#06 ೃ ‧₊˚

Mizpah ;;(n

Mizpah ;;
(n.) The deep emotional bond between people, especially those seperated by distance or death.

Warning : Suicide attempt, mention of suicide, heavy topic.

He woke up drench in sweat as he tries to stop his uncontrollable breathing, he was having a nightmare, a nightmare about his past life, a nightmare about people he didn't know, but he realize something, when he saw those people all he feel was guilt

He woke up drench in sweat as he tries to stop his uncontrollable breathing, he was having a nightmare, a nightmare about his past life, a nightmare about people he didn't know, but he realize something, when he saw those people all he feel was guilt. He felt guilty. He sigh, running his hands towards his blonde lock as he bit his lips trying to calm down.

He look at the window near his bed, the sky isn't bright yet meaning it's still dawn, manjirō gets up from his bed and walk towards the bathroom, he locks the door, walking towards the mirror he saw his hair that was tied loosening and as he said that, just a second later his hair tie come off and fall to the ground, his hair swaying to his face. Manjirō stare at his state, dark blush below his eyes, his lips were dry, his eyes turn even more duller than before, he felt his feelings being taken out from him again.

He tried to smile, but couldn't. He squint his eyes to the mirror Infront of him, seeing a knife near the faucet, it's probably Chizome Knife. He stare at the knife and took it, he examinate it slowly, "Looks like i couldn't stay away from these habit of mine huh." Manjirō chuckle emotionlessly, he slide the knife down at his arm and rip his skin slowly, letting the blood flow down the floor, manjirō didn't feel anything, he just keep continue ripping his skin slowly. But then he stops, "This is bad. If Zukuchin saw these, he wont stop rambling about myself." He said, putting away the knife and clean his arm, he clean the knife too and put it in the place where it belongs.

He bandage his arm before looking at the mirror for the last time and walk away from the bathroom, he walk towards his room again and close the door quietly not wanting to wake Chizome who spends the night in his house. He flop himself down to the bed, snatching his phone and look at the message Midoriya has sent him.

He didn't feel like answering so he just read the message, feeling tired again he sigh and decided to take a walk. He grab his shoes from his shoe racks, open the door of his house and start to walk on his road towards the usual park, it still dark outside, he didn't stop at the park though, he just keep on walking until he stop at a certain beach.