「⸙͎」 二十四番目┊#24 ೃ ‧₊˚

drapetomania ;;(n

drapetomania ;;
(n.) An overwhelming urge to run away.

Warning (!!) : Blood, kisaki

The air between the both familiar boy were tense and thick, it felt like a knife couldn't cut the thickness they both has made

The air between the both familiar boy were tense and thick, it felt like a knife couldn't cut the thickness they both has made. Manjirō eyes were full of hatred, his face were frowning deeply, his hands were clenching so hard that made his nail dug into his skin. While on the other hand, kisaki appearance is just like the teen him, wearing a cocky smile, his eyes flicker up and down to Mikey, everything about kisaki show 'Danger'.

Manjirō gritted his teeth, "Why are you here." He ask, no, he command. Kisaki shrug, crossing his arms, his smile didn't left his face, it tells manjirō as if kisaki had something in his mind that could satisfied him. It made manjirō uneasy, no matter how strong Manjirō is, kisaki is a tough opponent, it's because kisaki has a brain. It's not like Manjirō didn't have any brain or anything but, listen, kisaki is just...Smart, beyond human ordinary.

"I actually don't know. Well, but now i know why." Kisaki hummed looking around him, the forest was quite deep, so they only got a slight of sun shines. "Aren't you curious, mikey. Why are you here...? Why Emma is here..." Kisaki said, his eyes flicker down to Manjirō to see his reaction, but Manjirō face remain the same, cold and frown. Its Not like Manjirō is afraid of kisaki, no, he has a gut that tell himself that if he fight kisaki now, something bad will happened.

"Well, I'm not here to reuniting." Kisaki said before putting his hands on his pocket and search for something, manjirō shoulder became tense as his hands twitch in his grip to make sure he's ready to defend himself using his air. Kisaki then, throw a laser gun towards manjirō who flinch, and he look up to see kisaki is already gone. He look around, nothing. Kisaki just disappear in a blink of an eye, it made him uneasy.

He didn't low his guard down, walking towards the laser gun and pick it up. He examine it, until he saw a piece of paper inside the gun, he grabs it and an immediate laser came out from the gun. Gladly and barely, manjirō doged by sliding his head to the side, leaving a scratch on his cheeks. He throws the gun down and open up the paper, there is a writing in there, a hand writing, kisaki hand writing.

'arent you curious on what will happen to your friends.? I wonder what will happen to them in the main plaza, i think you would like the show.

-kisaki'

With that, the piece of paper flying down to the ground alone with manjirō running at his high speed towards the end of the forest, but he was tripped by something, in a second a knife came at him, he nudge his head down to avoid the knife, only leaving a piece of his hair being cut off. It's not much, but the hair is still worth it.

"So this is how you wanna play it." Manjirō gritted his teeth before smirking, getting up from his falling position, and clench his hand with a wind swirling around his hand.

"You want a game? I'll give you a game."

The sound of the buzzing and the wheel of the vehicle on the road floating in the sandy haired girl mind, she was humming a melodic tune with both of her hands accompanied by the groceries bag, she was thinking on making Manjirō favorite Omurice t...

The sound of the buzzing and the wheel of the vehicle on the road floating in the sandy haired girl mind, she was humming a melodic tune with both of her hands accompanied by the groceries bag, she was thinking on making Manjirō favorite Omurice to surprise the boy later when he came home. She look around her, the road was so occupied, is it because of the busy days, a shadow loomed over her, she looked up to see the young hero with Vermilion wings flying above her.

He sure are young and good looking, knowing her age, maybe she could had a chance if she try hard. But she shakes off her thoughts, how could you Emma, you have draken, a DRAKEN. You cannot be baited by those handsome man, but in Emma mind she was thinking if draken would agree on polygamy with that Man.

As she walk on the pedestrian road, she catch a glimpse of someone familiar so she turn around but she didn't get anything, she feel sweat trickle down her cheeks, it's not the first time she felt like someone is watching her, usually she pay no mind to it knowing how busy the street is and she won't be kidnapped in these kind of crowd. But today, Emma could feel the Malice from it.

Oho, she knew. Nothing good will happen after this, she just hope nothing bad happened to Manjirō.

Damn.

[Edited : 13th, December. 2021]

Author note !-I'm alive ! But I'm not well

Author note !
-I'm alive ! But I'm not well. My mother literally did a Flip on me god damn. I'm sorry for this short chapter, i hurt my fuckin' hand because of my punishment for not completed my assignment, it's not even thay many !

My punishment is to write at least 5 assignment in each six subject i was given. I write that ever since it was still 10.00 PM until 20.00 PM like, i finish the assignment ten hours like wtf...

Anyway, I'm sorry for the inconveniences, i hope you forgive me. Thank you for supporting me and this story, thank you for the vote and the comments as well, i really love the comments you have give.

Please rest and eat well, don't forget to stay dehydrated, wear a mask and wash your hand when you go outside, we don't want corona touching us now do we?

Love you all, see you when I see you !'♪