「⸙͎」 人┊#21 ೃ ‧₊˚

Agathokakological ;;(adj

(adj.) Composed of both good and evil.

) Composed of both good and evil

"Emma, I'll be off to school. I might get home late so, just eat dinner without me!" The blonde slicked back haired boy said as he put on his school shoes, he grabs his bag and slung it on his shoulder. "Okay, be careful on your way to school!" Emma voice echoed through the hall of his house, she's still in her room at this time. Manjirō open his front door and was met by a green figure standing Infront of his door nervously, Midoriya flinch at the sudden door sound. "Ah, good morning, Mikey-kun." He said with a weak smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good morning, zuku-chin." Manjirō replied with a beamed smile, he didn't know why midoriya suddenly Infront of his door because they both didn't say anything about walking to school together but, manjirō didn't question it, and neither did Midoriya. "How are you?" Midoriya asked not making eye contact with the blonde boy, "Fantastic." Manjirō sarcastically said with a blank smile, Midoriya sweat dropped.

They both walk to school in silence, no one really spoke, they don't know why they're suddenly became awkward. "Do you want to get Taiyaki later..?" Midoriya said with a sweet smile while breaking the silence manjirō tried to keep, "Sure! It's been a while since we got Taiyaki together." Manjirō responded with a positive close eye smile, Midoriya eyes lit up, he was happy that he can still have time with manjirō. Because, ever since they both got into UA, they were kinda like...Seperated.

Then, Midoriya eyes flicker towards manjirō hair, his eyes darkened a bit. "You can tie your hair yourself now?" Midoriya asked with a slight distaste tone, he was jealous. "Ah, this?" Manjirō said as his eyes followed Midoriya gaze towards his hair, he raised his hand and pat his own head, "I didn't do it. My sister did it.." he said with a gentle smile gracing his features. Midoriya eyes widened, "OH." He said trying to cover his blush of embarrassment, he did not just get jealous over manjirō sister.

Midoriya indeed forget about the situation Manjirō is in, about his sudden sister. "Nee, Nee, Zuku-chin. Do you think I'll be a good class President?" Manjirō said out of nowhere, truth to be told, manjirō had a nightmare about him being the class president, he was scared. "Of course you will! I mean look at you!. You're strong, you're handsome, you're smart, you have the charisma, you have the intimidating figure-" Midoriya said until he suddenly Throw many compliments towards manjirō. Manjirō just stare at Midoriya beaming figure with his hands covering his eyes because of how bright Midoriya is.