「⸙͎」 十一┊#11 ೃ ‧₊˚

Sciamachy ;; (n

Sciamachy ;;
(n.) a battle against imaginary enemies ; fighting you shadow.

Manjiro turn his position to the side, his face look at Bakugō who already stare at him with unreadable emotion, manjirō let out a half-hearted chuckle, bakugō flinch but he didn't let that show, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Manjirō ask,...

Manjiro turn his position to the side, his face look at Bakugō who already stare at him with unreadable emotion, manjirō let out a half-hearted chuckle, bakugō flinch but he didn't let that show, "Why are you looking at me like that?" Manjirō ask, bakugō straighten his back before clearing his throat, "You look like shit." He boldly said.

"I know." Manjirō huffed his breath before lifting both his hand to the air at bakugō side, he raise his eyebrows at Manjirō attitude, he frown in confusion. "Let me sit in your lap." Manjirō nonchalantly said, his hand still in the air. Bakugō blink before awkwardly shuffle in his bed, holding manjirō figure that smaller than him, he put manjirō on his lap, manjirō head nuzzle in his neck.

"Why are you so clingy?" Bakugō said, hesitantly patting Manjirō back, manjirō arm already slithering on Bakugō's neck. "Just shut up, this made me feel so much better." Manjirō mumble, staring at the wall behind Bakugō.

Then they both fall into awkward silence, bakugō never has a lonely moment with manjirō so he didn't know what to do, he just rub manjirō back in a comfort attempt. Since bakugō is not really the type to comfort people, he's kinda awkward. "Are you alright..?" He hesitantly ask, sweat trickling down his cheek.

Manjirō eyes who was shut close suddenly wide open, 'are you alright..?' those question, he never expected to hear that words coming out from Bakugō mouth. He never hear someone said that to him, not even Midoriya, all of these years, no one has ask him if he's alright. "I'm fine."

Lie. You're not fine. Tell him that you are not fine.

"Then why are you up in the middle of the night?" Bakugō ask, not buying manjirō bullshit.

.

.

"I'm Taking a midnight jog."