「⸙͎」 二人の魂の間┊#38 ೃ ‧₊˚

*Quick author note : in this chapter to the future will be written in Other sano Manjirō POV you saw last chapter

*Quick author note : in this chapter to the future will be written in Other sano Manjirō POV you saw last chapter. So, in conclusion we will see the point of view of the insane manjiro.

--

"Are you going to kill me?"

"If you annoyed me then yes."

"And if i don't?"

"...Is that even a question?"

Is that even a question?"

Xenization ;;
(n.) The act of existing as a stranger

Warning : Inappropriate Word, insanity, dark impulsivity, traumatizing storyline of Sano Manjirō (MOTM) / (Madness of the Multiverse).

A familiar grey ceiling is the first thing he saw in the morning, the cold wind from the outside that was caused by the morning breeze kiss his pale skin. His cold charcoal black eyes stare at the ceiling, thinking of a plan on what he should do from now on, to think that he's not the real one, he needs to avoid suspicion somehow, sure he got all of the memories from the other one but still. Acting isn't enough, and to think on what he told todoroki at the end of the day yesterday making him feel more uneasy. So to calm himself down, he close his eyes again for a bit.

Feeling the air cooler and the nature wind clashing each other making the sensation of the room weird yet comforting, if this day is like another day, he would've already choose to just lay in bed doing nothing but sleeping. He felt tired everytime he woke up, his body told him to just stay in bed but his brain told him to wake up and get ready, his heart beating in anticipation. "This is sucks, their sucks, i sucks...i wouldn't mind to sucks dicks..ew what the fuck, it's 4 in the morning and this is my first thoughts? Amazing." He sigh and let out a humourless chuckle.

Feeling more better than before, he gets up from his laying position and stretch his body. His blonde locks everywhere in his faces, his yellow shirt crinkled, his dark crazed eyes finally gleam after he fully woken up. "This is fantastically sucks." He said with a happy smile as he step outside his room to the bathroom, "Even so, Atleast i'm the one who gets out from that Filthy cage. The air is so Chilly and Comforting and and and and and, AND!" he puts both his hands up to the air with his thoughts running around randomly, "Brush teeth, showering, use soap, shampoo, and then and then and then, WE USE BLOOD! No." He happily hummed before shaking his head and punch himself.