「⸙͎」 二十九┊#29 ೃ ‧₊˚

Noirceur ;;(n

Noirceur ;;
(n.) The state of being pitch black In color ; a state of lacking illumination.

"KACCHAN?!" Midoriya cried out looking at the smoke but find nothing instead, he began to feel panicked when he didn't saw bakugō there, he's afraid that Bakugō was slam else's where like Manjirō earlier

"KACCHAN?!" Midoriya cried out looking at the smoke but find nothing instead, he began to feel panicked when he didn't saw bakugō there, he's afraid that Bakugō was slam else's where like Manjirō earlier. Then he felt someone breathing heavily beside him, he took a look and relief washing over his face when he saw bakugō just sitting there, still shock. "kacchan !" Midoriya said in relief, but somehow his heart didn't calm down.

"Kacchan, did you dodge that?!" Midoriya ask, trying to ease the pumping feeling on his hearts. Bakugō who was still in stunned silence, snap out of his thoughts and shook his head, "Of course not you idiot. I did not dodge that." He said with a obvious tone. Bakugō clench his teeth when he accidentally took a glance at Midoriya and saw how the boy was in awed when he saw all might stand there. It's not him. All might is not the one who saved me. Is what bakugō thinking right now.

His feelings was complicated.

"Now listen here, all might. I'm very ticked off. We're all categorized as villains and heroes but at the end of the day, violence will always be violence !. And, who the hell decided who's right and who's wrong? Society does !" Shigaraki spread his arm wide in the air, his eyes swirling like a madman, trying to explain his perspective towards all of these bullshit. And what does all might do? He fucking ignored the man.

" 'the symbol of peaces?' GIVE ME A BREAK ! You can't even save that blonde kid from dying ! And you called yourself a hero? You fucking maniac." Shigaraki spat out, pointing at Manjirō condition to all might, making the hero ticked off. "You're nothing more than a trash itself. Violence only breeds even more VIOLENCE!, And once we kill you, That'll be made known to the world !" Shigaraki grinned widely as he finished his speech.

Hero, villain, vigilante, civilians. Fuck all of that, violence will always stay violence no matter what you are. "You're mad." Those words, break the glass Shigaraki has made. All might words, break his glasses he's working so hard for it not to break. "I'm mad? YOU SAID IM MAD?! WHAT ABOUT YOU PEOPLE?! playing like a kids, dreaming about becoming a fucking hero when you, yourself couldn't even save a one fucking person ! Don't joke at me!" Shigaraki was furious, more than before.