「⸙͎」 番目┊#15 ೃ ‧₊˚

Knell ;;(n

Knell ;;
(n.) The sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something.

The sound of a clicking pen could be heard from the tied up blonde hair boy, who's resting his head on his palm, listening to Present mic lecture about English

The sound of a clicking pen could be heard from the tied up blonde hair boy, who's resting his head on his palm, listening to Present mic lecture about English. Manjirō felt bored, in his life whether it's in his First or Second, he never pay any attention into his academic, but now he's in UA, he didn't have a choice but to stay in class and listen to present mic lecture.

Manjirō even though he never gone to school to study, he's not dumb, but he's not smart either so he's an average person. And he could feel that he's not the only one who felt bored, looking at Bakugō who's in the same position as him, then a person Infront of bakugō who put his head on the table.

God, looks like they don't like studying too, what a drag. "So normal..." A person with Tape quirk that Manjirō didn't bother to ask who's his name is, mutter the word. 'Of course it would be normal..what do you expect?.' Manjirō internally roll his eyes, still playing with his pen, clicking it.

First period always boring. But,

At least the lunch are somewhat Enjoyable, manjirō sit with Tenya, Ochaco and Izuku. While the other three buy a food like rice or noodles, manjirō just buy dorayaki with red paste bean because he's craving for it. And Manjirō visibly compliment how good and delicious the Dorayaki are.

"Man, this is heaven." Manjirō said munching his other Dorayaki with a flower aura surrounding him making the other who sit close next to him except Midoriya to sweat dropped, "it looks like Mikey-kun Favorite is Dorayaki~" uraraka said with a beaming voice, putting her palm on her cheek as she watch Manjirō happily munch on his Dorayaki.

"But eating to much sweet is not good for you! At least eat something first." Iida said with a chopping motion towards manjirō who payed him no mind, "Apparently, his favorite is Taiyaki too.." Midoriya said with a small laugh as he suddenly get a wave of nostalgia when he first met Manjirō,