「⸙͎」 零┊#00 ೃ ‧₊˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆

Wistoragic ;;(adj

Wistoragic ;;
(adj.) Characterized by lingering sadness and nostalgia following the recent end of a great story or series.

Warning : Suicide , memory lost, and blood.

"IF YOU NEED ME TO SAVE YOU THEN JUST SAY SO! TELL ME MIKEY-KUN! TELL ME YOU WANTED ME TO SAVE YOU!

"IF YOU NEED ME TO SAVE YOU THEN JUST SAY SO! TELL ME MIKEY-KUN! TELL ME YOU WANTED ME TO SAVE YOU!." The shout of the dark messy haired boy that has blood all over himself, his blood. He was gripping hard the hand of his friend that was just about to die, "No. You don't need to save me Takemichi." The said boy flinch at his friend word, even after the end his pride still got in the way. But that is not what Manjirō Sano is thinking, he didn't care about his damn pride, he just want to die and meet with his family, or even more great, he could meet the woman who keep him sane all the time.

"STOP SAYING IT LIKE THAT! PLEASE, LET GO OF YOUR PRIDE! LET ME HELP YOU!" Hanagaki Takemichi still trying to pursue the man who just dull staring at him with blank eyes, no emotion show. "No, let me be." Manjirō said as he let go the grip of Takemichi to let himself fall more faster, but Takemichi grip was no joke even after how bad his injured are. "Stop being so persistent. Let me go." Manjirō said, frowning.

"IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO! PLEASE!" Takemichi said as his tears slip down from his cheek and fall towards manjirō face who still staring at him, manjirō pursed his lips in annoyance, he can't feel anything. Usually, seeing His friend cried always makes him angry but now he just...dead. he didn't feel anything, "Takemichi. Please let me go." Manjirō scoffed internally thinking that maybe if he ask more nicely takemichi will let him go.

And he did, it took manjirō by surprised at first until he saw the Body that hold onto him was limping, trying so hard to keep his hold towards him, because of the heavy injury Takemichi had after being shot by Manjirō he was starting to lose blood making his vision dizzy, hut his determine still stay, "Takemichi, let go." Manjirō said again, and suddenly Takemichi was falling with him, he panicked.

Gritting his teeth, he pull takemichi close to him and let himself take the impact, he can't let takemichi died, Hina is still waiting for him to come home. If only Takemichi didn't Come for Manjirō, he would've already been married to Hina, "You fool." Was Manjirō word as he got the impact from falling down to the ground, at least Takemichi didn't take to many damage.