「⸙͎」 十┊#10 ೃ ‧₊˚

Insociant ;;(adj

Insociant ;;
(adj.) Uncaring ; unconcerned ; emotionally uninvested.

Warning : suicide attempt and blood.

He woke up in the middle of the night, Panting

He woke up in the middle of the night, Panting. Ever since he attempt the first suicide in this world, he kept getting nightmares, the nightmare is nothing new, it's always repeating.

"This is all your fault, Mikey."

Manjirō Squinted his eyes at the words that keep repeating in his mind, he couldn't shake off the word, what did he do? Why does he said that all of this was his fault, he didn't do anything, what did he do..?

"You said you wanted to create a new era! You need me! Mikey! Please, you need me as your assets!"

Manjirō feel his word stuck in his throat, what era? Who is that man? Why did he need him as his asset, what is happening?.

"There is no way to safe me right..?"

Manjirō run towards his bathroom with high speed, he puke all of the food he ate yesterday, his tears gather around his eyes, he felt his throat going sore, he keeps puking, He lift both of his hand towards his throat in attempt to choke himself.

Finally calming down the puking, he broke down sobbing, he already flush his puke earlier, his hand still at the side of his toilet, tears streaming down his face. He could feel his heart aching, his stomach churning, his head were dizzy because all of the sudden puking.

He stayed at the toilet sobbing for a moment, until he calm down he gets up from his leaning position and walk towards the mirror, when he stare at the mirror what he see is not himself or so he thought. The man in his mirror, looking like him, only different appearance. The man in the mirror has short white hair, his eyes were pitch black, dark circle below his eyes, his skin were pale.