「⸙͎」 三つ┊#03 ೃ ‧₊˚

Exulansis ;;(n

Exulansis ;;
(n.) The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because others are unable to relate to it.

) The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because others are unable to relate to it

Three years has passed, and now he became a fifteen years old boy. During the years, he just tag along with midoriya, sometime coming to visit Midoriya in his house and walk around the town, bonding. Manjirō know he can't get attached to any of the thing in this world but, that doesn't mean he couldn't have any acquaintance. All these years, Chizome never visited him again, but he still support him nevertheless, Chizome send a letter with a simple word "I'm not coming back.".

Manjirō didn't care, he's bound to be alone anyway, but now he has Midoriya who is willingly following him and be-friending with him, that's enough. Midoriya is loyal to him, manjirō is relief with that, he didn't really like traitor. "Mikey-kun..?" A voice snap him from his thoughts, he turn around his head to see the boy who appear in his mind a second ago, "Zuku-chin." Manjirō nod his head at the messy green haired boy, Midoriya sit beside manjirō.

Manjirō is sitting in a abandoned park near Midoriya school, usually manjirō barged in Midoriya classroom just to hang out with him, or he's waiting outside the school to walk with midoriya, this is the first time Midoriya ever seen Manjirō sitting in the abandoned park alone. The truth is, manjirō forgot that he's supposed to barge in Midoriya classroom today, but this park catch his attention, that's why he decided to sit here for a while and he didn't realize two hours has already pass.

"What are you doing here.?" Midoriya asked looking at the place manjirō is looking. "I forgot to barge in." Manjirō boldly said making Midoriya sweat dropped, he still hasn't got use to Manjirō suddenly barge in his classroom, and got him the attention. There is one time that Manjirō barge in and pick a fight with the teacher just to let the teacher gave Midoriya to manjirō. "What are you doing after you graduate?" Manjirō asked.

Truthfully, manjirō is confuse on what will he do after he graduated middle school, after all he didn't really pay any attention to his own school and always came to Midoriya or the opposite. Midoriya shoulder slump at the question, "I want to try...Attending UA.." Midoriya hesitantly said, frowning. Manjirō look at Midoriya with just concern face, "Huh. I thought you gave up already." Even though the word that came out from Manjirō mouth is rude, Midoriya already know how bold manjirō is, so he's already gotten used to it.