「⸙͎」 番目┊#14 ೃ ‧₊˚𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

Moed ;;(n

Moed ;;
(n.) Being strong and confident in the face of intimidation.

"Ahhh, that was so nerve wracking!" Midoriya said with his eyes in a thin line, manjirō walk beside him with a tired eyes

"Ahhh, that was so nerve wracking!" Midoriya said with his eyes in a thin line, manjirō walk beside him with a tired eyes. After the quirk apprehension test, he was called by Aizawa to be scolded because of his Colorful language, and not only that, they have a talk about him attempting a suicide too, ah it's too much for him.

"Where do you want to go?" Midoriya ask manjirō who's spacing out, staring at the road blankly. Manjirō snap out of his thoughts and grinned, "Let's get Happy meals!" He said happily, Midoriya chuckle and nod "Okay!".

"Midoriya! Sano-san!" A voice called the two boy who's talking with each other, they stop talking and look behind them to see Iida running towards them. "Ten-chin! Hallo~" Manjirō waved, Midoriya snap his attention to Manjirō and iida who greet with each other, "Ten-chin?" Midoriya said, not realizing he said that out loud.

Iida look at Midoriya, "Ahh, apparently it's my nickname from Sano-san." Iida said while making a chop motion with his hand, "Yeah! He's my other bitch like you now!" Manjirō said nonchalantly with a smile. "That's an inappropriate word, Sano-san!" Iida scold manjirō who's shrugging. Iida attention turn to Midoriya broken finger that has been healed earlier, "How's your finger?" Iida ask.

"Ah, yeah. Recovery girl did..." Midoriya said a bit stiff because of talking with people that is not Manjirō.

"I have to say that Aizawa-sensei really got me there, I'd actually thought so this is what the highest academia is like." Iida said with a hand on his chin as he began to mutter about UA. Manjirō could only listen his mutter, Midoriya gave iida one or two comment about their muttering, "Where are you both going, anyway?" Iida ask.

"We're going to have a Happy meal!" Manjirō said excitedly, "Happy meal?" Iida sweatdropped, he didn't think manjirō is a childish guy to have a Happy meal, but again he saw how manjirō eyes turn when he use his quirk. Like it say, iida is an observing person, he saw how manjirō's debating to use his quirk or not, he saw Manjirō eyes flash with annoyance after he use his quirk.

"Hey! You three, wait for me!" A feminine voice snap iida from his thoughts, manjirō didn't turn around to see who's the voice belong too though, but he did stop in his track. "You're that infinity girl." Iida said, Uraraka laugh sheepishly, "You're name is Iida Tenya right? I'm uraraka ochaco, and you Midoriya 'Deku' right?" With the deku word it's enough to make manjirō turn around, his brow were furrowing.

"Deku?!" Midoriya said surprised and dejectedly, "eh, wasn't that what that Bakugō kid called you?" Uraraka asked with a innocent smile, manjirō sigh. "Ah..Uhm, actually that name is an insult from Kacchan...To tell me that I'm Defendless... withoutmikey-kun..." Midoriya explain and mumble the last word, iida catch it though it made him frown.

"Oh, so it's an insult." Iida said, pretending not to heard the last word Midoriya mutter and steal a glance at Manjirō who stare at the sky and began to space out, iida know something today, how manjirō emotion could easily change. "Ehh?! For real? I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Uraraka said rubbing the back of her head guilty. "But you know, deku sound like 'Never gave up' vibes!  I like it."

"I'M DEKU!"

Manjirō flinch at the sudden scream from Midoriya and stare at the boy who's face is red, uraraka seems like getting along with the other boy, iida too. It's good, manjirō unknowingly show a saddened smile, at least when he leave soon, Midoriya won't be alone.

That's right, Manjirō couldn't be selfish and keep Midoriya all to himself, because not only Midoriya would feel he's suffocating with manjirō, Midoriya won't have any friends too when he leave.

He was bound to be alone after all, so he won't complain at the loneliness he was feeling now.

"Oh! You're that wind kid!" Uraraka called and walk beside manjirō who turn to look at uraraka, "Hello! I don't know if you heard my introduction but, my name is uraraka ochaco!" She introduced herself towards manjirō who gave her a smile, "Yes, I've heard. My name is Sano Manjirō, you can call me Mikey." He introduced himself back, giving uraraka his charming close eye smile.

Uraraka felt heat on her cheeks but ignore it, "Oh~ fancy name!" She said laughing nervously.

The four of them walk home together with a smile on their face, even manjirō. But maybe they're smiling with a different reason. The three smiling because they're enjoying each other presence, while manjirō smiling because they're smiling.

They began to bond with each other and each time manjirō almost felt left out, not that he complain or anything, uraraka always put manjirō in between so he won't feel left out

Maybe...this feelings isn't hurt at all..

Maybe..he could feel this feeling more.

No..

That would be selfish.

When i left, i will leave everything...

They won't remember me..

And i won't remember them...

So,

Let's not get too attached to someone or something here...

[Edited : 13th, December. 2021]

Author note !

Author note !

I didn't triple update yesterday, i forgot. :(
Sorry if this chapter is more shorter than the other because I'm writing them going home together.

You can say it's a slight filler or whatever, anyway sorry if there is any mistake in this chapter.

I hope you enjoy, have a good day/night