「⸙͎」 代┊#30 ೃ ‧₊˚

Letifèr ;;(adj

Letifèr ;;
(adj.) aiming or willing to destroy ; desperately hostile and fatal ; death bringing.

Warning ; Kisaki Tetta, Blood.

"I'm fucking here."

"GIVE EMMA BACK!"

All their attention turn to the blonde slicked back Haired boy who they were sure as hell that he died. The boy was full of blood from his eyes, forehead, uniform, his blonde beautiful smooth hair was drenched in blood and so does his hands. The boy was staring at the other boy with resentment. He never want to see him again in his life, meeting him in his past life is enough, no one need him to be in his second life. He sure as hell will make a complain towards the reader, the female one. The one who is responsible for all of this.

"Young sano!" Shout all might that snap Manjirō from his dazing mind. Manjirō turn his head to look at all might without any specific emotion. "All might.." Manjirō murmur the number one hero name in his lips quietly, he never really like the number one hero but, he never hate the guy.

The other was quiet and wait patiently at Manjirō and All might unspoken word that was thrown at each other. "Are you done?" A familiar hoarse voice disturb all might and Manjirō eye to eye talk, manjirō turn his head to the greenish hair and tan skin boy who was wearing a glasses. "Whether i'm done or not, that is not your business." Manjirō remarks.

"It's kinda is my business, you're wasting my time." Said kisaki with slight distaste but keep maintaining his innocent facade smile.

"That sounds a you problem." Manjirō slightly tightening his guard, he gave kisaki his attitude.

Kisaki squint his eyes at Manjirō. "Now, we don't want to get sassy." He spoke calmly, trying to scan any aggressive move from Manjirō.

"I don't care. Give emma back." Manjirō furrowed his eyebrows together with a squinted eyes and scrunching face.

While kisaki and Manjirō is talking with each other like a reunion couple, but what happened is the exact opposite of what they see. "Does mikey-kun know that boy?" Kirishima whisper at todoroki who was just watching, i mean, analyzing the situation. "Even if mikey knows that boy, it seems like he hates that boy. And that's enough for us to know that the boy is our enemy, and that mikey hates him. I don't care what their flashback is, but...can we finish this already? Im getting tired." Said Todoroki explaining the situation from his perspective with a slight of blunt attitude.