「⸙͎」 四┊#04 ೃ ‧₊˚

Dèpaysement ;;(n

Dèpaysement ;;
(n.) When someone is taken out of their own familiar world into a new one.

Warning : Bullying and slight mention of suicide

Many sound was heard from the green messy hair boy classroom, while he, himself just squirm in his seat waiting for The class to be over or this is the first time he hope that Manjirō barged in his classroom, but he know manjirō won't come today b...

Many sound was heard from the green messy hair boy classroom, while he, himself just squirm in his seat waiting for The class to be over or this is the first time he hope that Manjirō barged in his classroom, but he know manjirō won't come today because he's visiting his Parents grave, so manjirō would be late visiting him today. He just want the humiliation to be over, especially after bakugō confrontation to him earlier. He really want to see Manjirō now...

This time, god hear his pray, the class goes faster than usually, probably because it's a special day for those people who has quirk. As he pack his thing and put it in his bag, a hand snatch his hero analysis, "What's this? Hero analyses for the future?" Bakugō said scoffing as he lift the book up in the air, Midoriya Flinch, "GIVE IT BACK!" Midoriya yelled trying to get the book. "Oo~ so scary~ where is that hero of yours? Not coming today?~" Extra #1 Mocked Midoriya, "He's pathetic without that boy." Extra #2 chuckle.

Midoriya gritted his teeth, "It doesn't concern you! Give it back!" He said, bakugō stay quiet before putting his other hand to the side of Midoriya book and Active his Quirk to Midoriya book, making Midoriya freeze before tears gather in his eyes, "THAT'S TOO CRUEL!" Midoriya yelled, his body were shaking feeling hopeless. Bakugō just huffed his breath and walk towards the classroom window, throwing the book towards the pond.

Bakugō stare at Midoriya again before saying, "Some say that it is possible at the start of the year to determine the person who will be the first ranked hero." He said, pausing slightly watching Midoriya reaction at his word, then he smirk "I'll be the first! But also the only one in this shabby municipal school.  And more since i am a perfectionist, i want those who claim the title of "one who seeks to continue his journey at yuuei" have a certain dignity." He said, Midoriya bit inside his cheek not surprised that Bakugō is not a open minded person..