I Am Loki

Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters is where I grew up after I was abandoned

Maybe abandoned isn't the right word...

Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters is where I grew up after my parents begged the Professor to take there burden from them, me.
That sounds better...

It's not that my parents were bad, we were a happy little family. Until they couldn't control the child that changed the temperature drastically, either blistering hot or freezing cold.

I was a child, I had tantrums and I didn't know how to control my powers.
Sue me....

Professor X treated me like a child, not like a freak or mistake. All of the other kids did too, after I learned to control my powers.

I worked hard; studied and got As, never got in trouble if I could control it, learned how to use my powers, and grew up into a beautiful and smart young woman.

My powers grew with my practice. Temperature is a strong power if you know how to use it, hot and cold are safe unless they get to strong. I can control what changes; the room, an object, the air around something.

It helps when it is hot outside, I just make the air surrounding me cooler. Or when I sneak ice pops to my room.
I dont know if it is sneaking though, since Professor can read minds.

I never knew what I was going to do with my life as an adult. What could I do? I didn't have a life outside the school and I definitely didn't want to be a teacher.
Part of me thought I could use my powers for something. Like what the X-Men group did before they broke up.

So I did the only thing I could do, I got in touch with the Director of Shield. Well I didn't, Professor X brought me into his office since I had inner turmoil about my future. We talked and turns out Professor had already contacted SHIELD, which is strange since Professor never usually encourages his students join the alien fighting team.

On my 18th birthday Nick Fury showed up at the school with his helicopter and full leather black trench coat theme. He was always serious which was a little unnerving but over time it softened a little.

He excepted me into SHIELD and later something called the Avenger initiative. According to him I could melt the Arctic and freeze the Sahara.

At first I was just another trainee, a newbie who had to go through the new SHIELD Agent program. Now I am a full fledge agent, youngest might I add, who has a direct link to Fury unlike many other people.

I was stationed at SHIELDs base that kept the Tesseract.
Which I switched shifts guarding with Barton who was like an older brother.

It's weird what not having an actual family can do. Professor X raised me so he is like my father, Nick Fury has become my guardian in some way. Coulson is the fun/chill friend while Barton is the serious older brother, then there is Maria who is like my sister.