Potter

Two days, tonight is the last night I see Loki before we are separated for the wedding. It's a thing both the Avengers and Mansions people wanted us to do, like a necessity for weddings. I rather sleep with Loki before, wake up together and eat breakfast, then head there hand and hand or however we would travel.

But we can't, but we can spend the rest of the night snaking on cravings and watching the Harry Potter movies since Loki finished all the books a while ago.

Loki walked into the room earlier with arms full of foods I ordered. I mean we are basically pulling an all nighter, if we don't get to tired.

"So you say they have a movie for every book?" Loki asked as he fixed the pillows behind my back.

I nodded. "Yes, every single book has its own movie." I pressed play on Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. "Loki?"

"Hmm?" He sat back next to me.

"My back hurts." I pouted. "Can you do what you did last time."

Loki smiled. "You never need to ask for me to help you, darling." He placed his hand in mine and sucked the pain away. "Better?" I nodded. "Good." He kissed my cheek. "Now if you need anything you must tell me."

I smiled. "Alright." I leaned my head over to his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too, darling." Loki brought the bowl of fruit to my lap. "Make sure you eat if you are hungry." I nodded and put a cube of pineapple in my mouth. "Good girl." He kissed my head.

{Sorry about that.} Hagrid picked the door off the ground and put it back up.
{I demand that you leave at once. You are breaking and entering!} Dudley exclaimed.

I sat up, Loki looked at me, I pointed to his lap, he nodded and I laid my head down so he could play with my hair. "Would you like the leg pillow?"

"Yes please." Loki lifted my leg and placed the pillow between them. "Thank you."

Loki continued to play and braid my hair. "I'm here for anything, darling."

{Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?} Snape stared down Potter.

"A sleeping elixir." Loki commented. I turned my head and looked at his deadpanned expression.

{You don't know? Well, let's try again... Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to get me a bezoar?}
{I don't know, sir.} Harry said quietly.

"Goats stomach." Loki looked down at me and smiled. "I have some knowledge of potions but I rely on sedir." He looked back to the movie.

{And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?}
{I don't know, sir.}

"There is none." He furrowed his brows. "They are the same." I smiled, Loki looked at me. "This actor plays Snape very well. It's very realistic."

{Pity... clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?}

"Just wait..." I smiled. "Actors know how to do their jobs." I turned back to the film.

{Hey! Pea brain!} Ron yelled at the troll and threw a chunk of wood at it.

"That looks nothing like a troll. Trolls are also greedy tricksters not oafs." Loki commented.

I smiled. "What are they supposed to look like? It's not like us mortals know."

"Well first they are covered in long hair, this troll would be naked to his kind. They also have long nose and ears.... And they are definitely not green. They are brown to fit in with the forest."