Date #1

Loki and I stayed in my room exploring my life before SHIELD. Loki did most of the snooping while I searched for old pictures that I had so I can show him Raven and Nightcrawler. I ended up finding them but Loki was more interested in little me then the blue people I was with.

I plopped on the bed where Loki was looking through my shoebox of photos. "If your done looking I'm a little hungry."

Loki looked up and smiled. "It seems I haven't taken good care of you." Loki leaned back and grabbed my crutches. "I have completely forgotten the time while looking at these adorable photos of you." He handed me my crutches. "But for now we must get you food." He walked over to my side and helped me up.

I smiled at his protective caring side. "Why don't we go somewhere? Like.... Like a first date?"

Loki pecked my lips. "I would love that." He helped me stand then kissed me once more.

"This is weird. I've never dated before. Are you're sure there is supposed to be so much kissing?"

Loki smirked. "Are you saying you don't like it?"

"No." I said shyly.

"Then no. I am most certain there should be this much kissing and more if you like." He lead me out the door. "And I'm surprised you worry about the kisses when we have had sex on many occasions." My cheeks pinkened. "I like it when you blush."

"Stop." My heart fluttered. "We need to find a car or call a cab. I still have my right leg so I can drive us." We went down the hallway. "I want to take you to a nice dinner. They have the best burgers there." I groaned at the thought.

Loki chuckled. "We have better get a car then. Does Xavier allow people to borrow his or...?"

"We can ask. If not I can order a taxi." We made it to the stairs leaning to the main floor. "Um... stairs are new for me."

I shrieked as Loki scooped me up into his arms. "Allow me, my lady." He carried me down the steps.

I held my crutches close. "You scared me." I growled.

Loki smiled. "My deepest apologies but I would rather scare you then you falling and scaring me." Loki set me down a couple feet away from the steps. "We can practice walking down steps on a flight less then half of that."

I rolled my eyes. "So protective." I huffed with a smile. "Here you say how strong I am and yet I can't even fall down a flight of steps to prove it."

Loki rolled his eyes. "Come on." I lead us towards Xaviers office. "This is a grand building."

"Yea. It is." I watched Loki look around at the fine details.

"Willow?" Bobby beamed and ran up to me.

"Bobby!" I ditched my crutches as he plowed into a his. "Watch it, I'm disabled." I chuckled. "How have you been?" Loki looked between Bobby and I with... jealousy(?).

He drew back from the hug and stables me as he picked up the crutches. "We've all missed you. You get a job and kick us to the curb, not cool." He smiled. "How have you been? See you've lost weight." He pointed to my leg.

"That's what I said." I chuckled. "I had a wonderful idea to kill a whole bunch of aliens when a building collapsed on me." I shrugged. "Tis but a flesh wound." I felt Loki's arm go around my waist as he send death flares at Bobby. "Oh, Bobby this is Loki. Loki my long term friend Bobby."

Bobby crossed his arms. "Loki as in the God who brought the aliens?" I hit his shin with my crutch. "Ow."

"Lay off. There is a man behind the curtain." Bobby raised a brow. "Loki's not the real threat. I'm also dating him so you better be nice."

Bobby's eyes widened. "You're dating?" He gasped. "Since when? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't know I was until yesterday.... Also I don't need to report when I decide to date."

"Ah, yea you do. All these years you denied every man so much they just stopped trying even before they though about asking." Bobby chuckled.

"Well... Things change."

Loki glared at Bobby more and held me closer. "We were about to go out on a date. So if you will excuse us." His hand moved to my back.

"A date." Bobby wiggled his eyebrow. "Wanna make it a double? Rouge hasn't seen you in a while either."

I looked at Loki's burning gaze then back at Bobby. "This is our first real date. Better keep it with just us."

"Cool, well have fun, definitely have to much." He winked and walked off.

"Who is he to you." Loki growled as we continued to walk.

"He was my first friend. When I came here I was the abandoned girl who couldn't control her powers, I was an emotional freak. No one got close to me until he came when I was 12."

Loki hummed. "I see. So he is just a friend?"

I stopped and looked at him. "Is someone jealous?" Loki rolled his eyes. "Yes he is just a friend. He also has a girlfriend of two years. You heard him say Rouge, that's her name."

"I still don't like how he touched what's mine." Loki said softly. "He pounced on you like an animal."

"It was a hug." I chuckled. "We haven't seen each other in years."

Loki sighed. "I just... I dont know." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I think I am realizing how my Jotun affects me." He pulled his hand away and attached it to my back. "Let's go."

We started to walk again. "You might actually like Bobby." Loki raised a brow. "He can form ice from his hands. That's his mutant power, it's pretty amazing."

Loki held out his hand and a piece of ice formed. "Like this?" My brows raised. "Frost Giant remember?"

"Wow, that's pretty cool. But Bobby can literally blast it out of his hands. Like really blast." Loki's jaw clenched. "But your better."

"I know." He held up his chin.

I chuckled. "You are a complex mixture of emotions."

Loki smiled. "It makes my personality and clearly you like it. You blush every time I get possessive."

I looked away and smiled. "Just be quiet. You keep this up and I'll have to call you Stark for your narcissistic behavior."

"I resent that remark." He scowled. "I am nothing like Stark."

"Oh, yea?" Loki pouted, I smiled. "Of course not, your personality is much hotter. It makes you sexy, and I like it."

Logan walked passed us from a side hallway. "I did not want to hear that." I froze.

My lips pressed together, Loki chuckled. "Oh dear. Seems you have spoken when you shouldn't have."

"I hate you." I growled and continued walking.

"No you don't." Loki walked in front of me and stole a kiss as I bumped into his chest. His arms wrapped around me. "Do you still hate me?" He smirked.

"Keep it moving lovebirds." Hank walked passed. "I get you don't go here anymore but let's set a good example for the kids shall we?"

I buried my face in Loki's chest. "I hate you so much." I blushed.

"Oh darling. I love you too."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad