Cuddles

"Can we go back and... Can we cuddle."

Loki smirked. "Hold still." A blue cloud surrounded us.
...

The sand turned to my bed blankets. "Darling, lift your butt for me." Loki asked. I did and he pulled the blankets down. "Thank you." He kissed me and my dress turned to a silk nightgown.

"I liked that dress." I pouted.

Loki smiled. "It's in your closet." I smiled. "Come and lay down in my arms." His close turned to cotton pajamas and he held his arms out for me. "Come here."

He laid down and I curled myself in his arms. My head on his right arm, his left arm pulling me closer. His lips gave my forehead kiss before he pulled my head to lay on his chest.

"Are you warm?" I nodded. "Are you comfortable?" I nodded again. "Get some rest." His hand rubbed my arm.

(I can't believe this, this man. Never before would I have thought I would fall for the person who took my first time. The one who angry fucked me then would care for me.

Loki is a dream, a God, a small piece of Heaven I didn't think was real. He brought me so much pain but it was all worth it. I love him and I don't know when it started. I love him and this is all a dream.

We have a family, twins, more to come. This can't be real. Maybe I am dead, I died in the New York battle and this is heaven. How could I go from refusing to live anyone to a man who loves and adores me and twins on the way.)

"Darling?" Loki wiped away the tears. "Why are you crying?" He lifted my chin to look at my eyes. "Are you in pain?"

I wrapped my arms around him and started to actually cry. Loki sat up and pulled me close. Rubbing my back as I spilled my pregnant emotional tears all over his shirt. Loki moved me so he was leaning on the headboard with me laying across his chest.

"Darling?" He ran his fingers through my hair. "Please tell me why you are sad." He said desperately. "Why are you crying."

"I'm sorry." I sniffled. "Its... I'm happy and... your kids are making me emotional." Loki kissed my forehead with a smile. "I hate this. I always cry and get mad for no reason."

Loki wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry, my love." He smiled. "Why don't you try and sleep." He moved me closer to his chest.

"Ok." I wrapped my arm around him and closed my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my head.

"Mmm." I snuggled in his chest as he continued to coax me to sleep with his fingers playing with my hair. "Loki." I gasped as I felt a sort of rolling, pressing sensation in my abdomen. "Quick." I ripped off the blankets.

I grabbed his hand and placed it in my belly. "They are moving." He sat up and put his other hand on my stomach. "They're growing so fast." He said with an amazed and loving smile.

I watched Loki close his eyes and look at the twins. "What can you see?"

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Just the outlines, like what you mortals call a thermal image." He put his hand on my head. "Close your eyes."