How Time Flies

From the books, Eir and Loki's knowledge of immortals, everything we found didn't warn us how fast they would grow.

It's been 4 weeks and they are acting as 4 years olds. A year each week is how they are growing and I am becoming anxious that they won't stop. Twilight is an accurate showing of how the children are growing, if Edward was a Jotun. What if they don't stop till they are teens?!

Loki says that won't happen and it should stop soon since they are starting there childhood years. He promised that the maximum age they will grow fast to is 7. He loves them down much he doesn't seem to care if there childhood years fly by.

Everyone has come by at least once to see the kids, and me of course but mostly the kids. Tony made himself the rich Uncle who spoils them, Raven the Auntie that they love since she can also turn blue. Thor is of course the tough Uncle, Loki gets jealous when they want to practice fighting with him. Xavier stops by via mind invasion, it's easier then coming here when he has a wheelchair and a school to run.

My world went from Love is Pain to Love is Life in just 14 years, or 9 years since I missed 5 of them, maybe 7 since Loki missed 2. Now I have a family that shares the same blood, not that that matters but it's nice.

"Damn it Loki." I looked at my watch to see it is 39 minutes passed the time Loki and the kids were supposed to be back for lunch. "Don't worry we won't be late, he said. I'll bring them back to help make lunch, he said." I put on my winter boots and headed out the door. "You can relax and we will handle lunch, he said. God, Loki." I grumbled and trudged through the snow.

(Where would they go?... Mountain path... maybe. Or the forest to their makeshift ice battlefield.)
I sighed and walked toward the battlefield.

"Loki!" I called out. "Fenir! Xavier!" I wrapped my arms around myself. "Boys! It's lunch time!" Snow crunched beneath my boots. "Mmm, no prints. Maybe they did go to the mountains." I turned around.

I walked back out of the forest and around to the open mountain trail. Usually when they are here they are either skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snow tubing, or just plan rolling down the mountain in there blue birthday suits. The kids, not Loki, Loki kept his clothes on and made they boys keep their boxers on thankfully.

"Loki! It's lunch time!" I trudged up the path which did have three boot marks on it. "Fenir! Xavier!" I turned my heat up more to warm my freezing body. "Damn the cold. Loki! Lunch time!" The snow around me melted.

"Mommy!" Fenir called out as him and his blue brother ran to me. "We are here mommy." They stopped as they got closer and their smiled fell. "Mommy?"

"I'm fine." I fell to my knees and the snow melted in an i stand around me.

"Daddy!" Xavier yelled and ran back up the hill. "Daddy it's mommy!"

Loki ran down the mountain and stopped at the heat. "Darling."

"I'm so cold, Loki." I laid down. "I can't warm myself."

"Boys go to the house. Make yourselves sandwiches while I take care of mommy." They both looked from Loki to me.

I smiled. "Go on. Listen to your father. Just don't make to big of a mess." They nodded and ran to the house. "Loki, this might be..."

Loki changed to his Asgardian form and moved closer. "If you know what it is you need to tell me. Are you sick?"

I shook my head, Loki lifted me into his arms and started to warm me so I could stop my heating abilities. "It's a stomach bug." I smiled.

"We will take you see Eir." He walked down the mountain, trying not to slip on the loose snow.

"Not necessary. Put me down." I said softly.

Loki furrowed his brows and looked at me. "You are sick. I will carry you."

I smiled. "I'm not sick now put me down." Loki put me down but didn't let go. "Now." I took his hand and placed it on my stomach. "Why not just check."

His eyes widened. "What do you mean?" He smiled. "Do you think..." I nodded. He smiled and knelt down at my stomach, placing both hands and closing his eyes. "Willow." He gasped. "Their beautiful."

My eyes widened. "Their? As in plural.?" He opened his eyes and nodded. "How... How many?"

He stood up and kissed me. "Three." My breath stopped, Loki chuckled. "I forgot to warn you that Jotuns are made to impregnate with multiples. It is rare for them to plant only one."

"Why?" I stood there shocked.

"Because the females are only made to birth once in their whole lives. Which leaves it to the males to plant more seeds." He picked me up again and headed to the house.

"Is that why your not fills me to the brim with sperm?" Loki nodded. "Oh, my god." I came to the realization. "I'm going to have triplets?!"

Loki chuckled. "Yes we are." He kissed my forehead. "And then I will plant more of my children in you. We will fill this house." I smiled and laid my head on his chest. "Would you like that?"

I nodded. "But... can we maybe space them out. I just gave birth 4 weeks ago. This is crazy, I should have at least 2 years in between." Loki chuckled. "Im being serious!" I hit his chest.

"Yes, my love. I know, I am just loving your reaction to the news. You have an amazing response to shocking situations." We made it back to the house. "You know you aren't allowed to get cold now. No more snow for you unless I am near."

I nodded. "How far along are they?"

"7 Weeks." I nodded. "Don't worry, Tigress. I know how strong you are."

We headed inside to see the boys making a mess. "Oh, dear God. Im not strong enough for this." Loki chuckled. "They are your sons, you take care of that." Loki put me down and kissed my head. "Im serious, don't spoil them and use your magic. Make them clean it up, tech them magic if you must." I groaned.

Loki chuckled and kissed my lips which settled me down. "You're pregnant, darling. I will take care of this is you go relax." I smiled. "You know for a woman who just had babies you must have forgotten the signs." He pinched my breast.

"Ow." I slapped his hand away. "I though they were sore from all the milk that isn't being drunk." Loki raised a brow. "And I thought the sickness was just some after effects of the apple." I said shyly.

Lokis brows furrowed. "When have you gotten sick?"

"I go to the other bathroom." I don't want to bother you. Plus you have work to do, I didn't want you worrying."

Loki grabbed my shoulders. "Willow you are more important than any of my work with Stark Industries." I smiled.

(Remember that 'You will pay me back with the next gift'. Well turns out Starks pay me back gift was 39% of Stark Industries stock. So now Loki is a eternal partner kind of thing with Stark Industries.)
($Lokis Got A Job For Life$)

I kissed him. "I love you." He kissed me back. "Loki." I said in the kiss.

"Mmm." He pulled away.

"Go tell them to clean the mess before these pregnancy emotions get in the way." Loki smiled. "I'll melt your balls off so I won't have to deal with any more messes."

Loki laughed. "Boys!" He walked away. "Hurry and clean this mess!" They ran in the room. "Must you boys make messes?"

"You're saved for now, Friggason." He turned to me and smiled. "Just you wait." I rubbed my belly.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad