Freaky

"That's it." Loki kissed my shoulder and pulled his fingers away, stilling his thrusts. "Go to sleep."
...

"What about you?" I pulled his hand into mine. "You should get your own pleasure."

Loki turned his hand palm up to hold mine. "I am fine as long as you are happy."

I nodded. "There is a party at the new Avengers building. They don't know I am pregnant, only you and people here."

"You didn't tell them?" I shook my head. "Would you like to go to the party tonight and inform them?"

"If that is alright. I was thinking about going after it died down some." I fiddled with his fingers. "I want you to come of course."

"I will gladly accompany you." Loki's thumb rubbed my breast. "They have gotten bigger." He chuckled.

"And sore." I added. "Loki?" He hummed. "You said you would be happy if I am?"

"Of course darling." His thumb ran over my nipple and I shivered. "What would you like darling?"

(18+)
"I want to..." I closed my eyes and blurted out... "I want feel your cum inside me." His thumb stilled. "I want you to... tower over me as you fuck me to your release." His throat growled. "I want you."

(God, he made me into a freak.)

"Watch your words, darling. I haven't taken you in months and come back to find you growing with my seed." I pulled myself along his shaft. "Mmm. Darling." He chuckled. "So eager."

I did it again. "Please Loki. You haven't had pleasure in months, use me to satisfy you." Loki grabbed my hip to still myself. "Unless I can no longer do that." I said sadly.

"Oh, no. I am sure you can." He pulled me close and rolled us so I was laying on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I felt his hand travel down to my clit and start to rub it. "Loki." I breathed. "Not - Mm. Not me." I closed my eyes. "You, I want you to come inside me."

"Sit up." Loki used his body to help me sit up. "I want you to pleasure me." He kissed my shoulder. "Fuck my fingers as you ride me."

I did what he said and began rolling my hips. "Mm." Loki moved his fingers faster. "Loki... Take care of yourself."

"Later. I must reward you again for the second child you hold." His fingers went faster. "That's it. Rock harder, use me to pleasure yourself, darling." He nipped behind my ear.

"Uh." I reached back, fingers tangling in Lokis hair. "I'm... uh. Loki." I fucked his cock more and his finger pinched my clit. "Uh!" My body spasms as I climax against his fingers. "Loki!" I leaned back limply onto his chest.

"Good girl. You did good." I shook my head. "No?"

"You... You need to..." I panted.

"I know." He pulled out of me and turned me around. "There you go." He laid down and pushed his length back into me. "Hands on my shoulders, Tigress."

"What?" I breathed out, still trying to come down from my second climax.

Loki put a pillow under my belly, between us. "Hands on my shoulders." He pulled my cunt onto his member more. I leaned down and put my hands on his chest. "Good girl."