We Do

"What if I faint when I walk down the isle?" I was getting to nervous, even I could tell. "Or what I cry to much because of the hormones."

Raven sighed and sat next to me on the couch. "You won't faint and you will cry because this is supposed to be the happiest moment of your life." She smiled. "And I will make sure to use waterproof mascara."

I chuckled. "You're supposed to say pull your big girl panties on." She smiled.

"Come on, Willow." Pepper pulled out the vanity seat. "We need to get started or you'll be late to your own wedding."

"You wouldn't want Loki to worry." Nat said. "He might start another War thinking you're hurt." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Help me up Raven." Raven stood up and lifted me off the couch. "I hate this." I grumbled.

"I know it is strenuous, it's taking a toll on your body." Jean helped me walk over. "You said Loki was going to give you an apple to make your body stronger?"

I sat down. "Yea, but after the pregnancy. We don't know how it would effect them if my whole body changed from mortal to immortal." Pepper started on my makeup.

"I still think it's weird your getting immortality from an apple." I looked at Nat. "I mean it's an apple."

"And a few stones can turn a whole army to dust." I chuckled. "Nat you aren't in Kansas anymore." She smiled and went back to her magazine.

"Hold still." Pepper turned me back. "You can't be moving when I apply this ok?" She held up the eye liner.

"Ok." She smiled and started. "It's waterproof right?" She nodded. "Ok... I'm still nervous."

"You could just go all natural if you wanted." Nat flipped the page. "It's not like you need it."

"It's her big day." Pepper said with focus on her task. "It's not a need it's a additional accent to your beauty." She smiled and drew back the eyeliner. "See." She moved so I could look in the mirror.

They really did change my look. Just a couple lines defined my eyes. "Wow." I smiled. "Ok, I trust you now. This is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it." She reached for a different makeup.
....

Raven and Jean walked on either side of me and Natasha and Pepper lead the way to the ceremony. We were all ready and beautified, I knew they went before me but I still seemed more nervous than them. But I guess that is expected since it is my wedding and not theirs.

"You will be alright, Willow." Raven rubbed my arm. "Once you see Loki your nerves will leave."

"And how do you know?" I picked at my cuticles.

"Don't mess up your nails." She slapped my hand. "I don't know but Loki tends to calm you down." I nodded. "Just wait. This will all be over and you'll kick yourself for being nervous."

I smiled. "Thank you." We made it to the walkway, beautiful flowering trees were lining each side. "Wow, Tony out did himself."

Pepper looked at me and smiled. "No, I out did myself. Tony just payed." She chuckled.

I smiled. "Thank you, Pepper." She nodded.

"Willow?" Xaviers voice came from behind me.

I turned around and gasped. "W..." He smiled at me and walked over. "You're.... You're walking?"

He took my arm. "Many years ago Hank found a way to give me my legs back. I thought today was important enough to walk."

I smiled. "Why don't you always use it?"