Never Met This Man

While we traveled to Wakanda, a very familiar place, I was introduced to Wanda, Vision, and Sam. I also asked who Ant and Spider man were, seems the team grew while I was away. It also seemed that my time at the mansion shielded me from the world because the Avengers apparently broke up(?!).

I was outside with Sam and a new man named Bucky when things started to fall to Earth. We watched as they crashed into Wakandas force field and exploded.

"Go, I love this place." Bucky said looking up at the crashing alien tech.

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys." Rhodey said in his War Machine suit. "We got more incoming outside the dome."

"Damn. I wanted to take my mind off life but... this is taking my mind out of life." I said watching the multiple ships land outside. "This is sooo much worse then New York." I scoffed.

"Is that your pep talk?" Rhodes asked.

I shrugged. "Someone's got to take over for Tony."

"Nice leg." Bucky looks at the leg.

"Nice arm." I nudge my head at the arm. "How did you lose yours?"

"Fell of a train. You?"

"Building collapsed on me." I shrugged. "Don't remember the pain though." I shivered. "But the image."

"We got bigger things to worry about then missing limbs." Sam said. "Cap, what's the plan?" He asked into the comm.

"We we're on our way. Wanda is staying with Vision." Cap replayed. "Get ready, we're shipping out."

"Do you need a gun or something?" Sam asked me. "The legs nice but that ain't going to do anything." Rhodey chuckled.

I smiled. "Buddy, I'm a mutant. I could melt the Arctic and freeze the Sahara." I smiled. "If I felt like it I could melt that gun to a puddle on the ground."

He made an impressed face. "Got it. Mutants. What's next? Wizards?"

"Guys ready?" Cap walks out with Nat, and the Wakandans.

"T'Challa." I exclaimed. "Where's Shuri?" I have him a bro sort of hug.

"She is working on removing the stone from your friends head." He smiled. "Are you ready for battle?"

"Powers haven't failed me yet." I smiled and looked at Cap and Nat. "Did you guys lose Bruce."

"Right here, Willow." Bruce walked out in a Hulk buster suit.

"What happened to the Hulk?"

"He's not cooperating." I nodded.

"I really think we should go now." Sam said to the group. "They aren't going to wait for us."

"Yes, we will travel to the field on the ships." T'Challa walked over to his flying floors. "Let us hurry up and finish this before it starts."

We all boarded the ships, Bruce stuck with walking like Hulk would have been. And we took off.

"How we looking, Bruce?" Nat asked.

Bruce was prancing down the field. "Yeah, I think I am getting the hang of it." He flew above us and started to run again. "This is amazing man. It's like being the Hulk without actually-." He tripped on a rock and face planted. "I'm ok."

I laughed to myself. "Hulk was definitely more graceful, Bruce."

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodes informed as he flew ahead of us with Sam.