Uncles

I woke up to something moving in and out of me. "Mmm. I knew that would wake you up my little tigress." I smiled and pulled closer to Loki. "Now now. I meant to only wake you up." He chuckled and stopped moving.

"Best wake up ever." I kissed his chest. "You should do that more often." I curled my head under his chin. "I forgive you for walking me up but I was having a nice dream."

Loki kissed my head. "I hope the dream was about me." I kissed his chest, he rubbed my belly. "We must get ready for Starks party. It is 10."

I snapped my eyes open and looked up at him. "We were supposed to be there at 10."

Loki smirked and stole a kiss from my lips. "Do not forget about my powers dear." I gasped as he pulled out of me. "Oh, you make it so I don't want to leave your warmth." He kissed me forehead and stood up off the bed, cleaning himself and changing into his clothes.

I sat up and whimpered. "Loki." I groaned. "I get I gave you myself to use but couldn't you have taken it slow." Loki walked to my side of the bed. "My butt hurts like someone tore it, which you did, and the rest of me is sore."

Loki sat down and placed his hand on me. "I am sorry my love. I will correct my mistakes." He sent his magic in me, taking away the pain and soreness, healing all my ailments. "Better?"

I smiled. "Thank you." Loki smiled and magicked a long sleeve, emerald green, v-neck gown with pants underneath. The fabric was soft and felt like it had a self heating system which made me want to go back to sleep. "How far exactly does your magic go?"

Loki smiled. "Come on." He stood up. As soon as I swung my legs over the bed a pair of comfortable shoes appeared on my feet. "Hold still." Loki ran his fingers through my hair and it fell back to perfect curls. "There." He smiled.

"I'm nervous." I blurred out. "I haven't talked to them since the battle. They have no idea I'm pregnant and... What if they get mad or hate me."

"They won't. They are your team. They might find it strange but you are part of them." I nodded. "Are you ready?"

I nodded but then turned it to a shake. "God!" I ran to the bathroom and held my hair back.

"Oh, darling." Loki came in and held my hair for me. "You're doing good." He rubbed my back.

"I hate this." I spit into the toilet. "You sure there isn't any magic to stop this." I sat against Loki's chest who was kneeling behind me.

"It is a natural reaction to pregnancy. I can not stop it but I can help you go through it." He swiped his thumb over my lips and all the taste and smell of the sickness went away. "There. Like it never happened."

I turned to him and squinted my eyes. "But it did. I might not taste it but the memories is there."

Loki stood up. "I can remove the memory." He helped me up.

"You... you can remove memories?" Loki nodded. "Have you ever taken mine?"

"No, never." He cupped my cheek. "I never had a reason to." He kissed my lips. "Are you ready? You're... Our friends are waiting."

I nodded. "Yes. I'm still nervous though. Can I walk behind you when we get there?" Loki shook his head. "Put an illusion on my stomach?" He shook 'no'. "Just forget about the party and stay here?"

Loki chuckled. "Darling you have waited long enough. If you put this off any longer it will not end well."

I sighed. "You're right. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and walked on the door, he decided to stay put like a statue. "Come on."