Think Of Me

"Germany. That's were I will find the eye. Then I plan on being captured by you're friends."

My eyes snapped open and I sat up. "What?"
...

Loki smirked. "Don't worry, tigress. It's all part of the plan."

"And what plan is that, Loki." My brows furrowed. "Are you finally giving up your world conquering or is this a trick?"

Loki brushed the hair out of my face. "Now, Now, Tigress. You wouldn't want to make me mad would you." My face fell. "There you go. Now, I need to break up your little team. They are a problem."

"Don't kill them. Please." I held his hand. "Don't kill my friends. They are all I have, they are my family." A tear left my eye.

Loki wiped it away. "I can't promise that. If I get angry I will loose control and release my anger in a way I wish I didn't have to."

"What if I come?"

Loki shook his head. "You will only get in the way and might get hurt." I looked at his hands as I fiddled with them. "Plus I don't think you would want to let me take you around your friends every time I got angry." He chuckled.

I smiled. "I guess so." I looked back at him. "There has to be a way. A way to sedate your anger. What if you stop using the scepter?"

Loki's brows furrowed. "I can't do that, pet." He scowled. "I need the scepter to finish what I came here to do."

"Loki." His brows relaxed. "Is there anyway you can tell me why you need to do this?"

"It's not something you need to worry about." He pulled me back to lay down.

I stopped his attempt. "Please. Please tell me."

"I cant, little tigress. Please know I don't wish this upon Earth but I must." He pulled me down to his chest.

"What time do you leave?"

"After lunch tomorrow. I have prepared a meal for us both to enjoy together before my departure."

"Why?" I lifted my head. "Why not just leave? Why do you care for a last meal before?"

Loki looked at my lips and back. "Nothing to worry yourself about. Just my own hormones messing with my mind." He smiled. "Same as yours, just the hormones."

I nodded with a frown. "Ok." I laid back down. "You're skin is cool."

"I'm sorry-."

"No, I like it. It's nice." I wrapped my arms around him. "It's just the right temperature."

Loki's heart beat faster. "Go to sleep." He turned off the lights with his magic.

"I can't... I'm still worried about my friends."

"As much as I wish I could promise there safety I can't. You have never seen how I get when the scepter controls me."

"Tell me."

Loki sighed and played with my hair. "I become irrational, angry. In just a couple days I have the blood of 83 people on my hands, that has been with you here to relieve my anger in addition. Without you...."

(18+)
"I understand." I sat up. "Leave the lights off." I took off my nightgown.

"What are you- uhh." I rocked my hips on his hardening cock. "What- What are you doing?"

I grabbed his hands and put them on my hips. "When you are feeling angry close your eyes and think of this." I brought his hands to my breasts. "This, think of me." I brought his hands to my cheeks. "Just close your eyes and envision me." I turned the cold on. "Think of my powers circulating around your length. Think about your manhood penetrating my tight womanhood." I moved up and down slowly.

"Tigress." Loki breathed.

"That's it. Think of me." I moved his hands back down to my jumping breast. "When you're angry close your eyes and I'll be there. In the dark I'll be like this as you lose your anger. All your anger will disappear in the dark as you think of me like this." I brought his hands to my hips. "Cum for me."

I turned on the cold to the max. "Uhh." Loki exploded and I went faster on his releasing member. "Norms."

"Think of me, Loki. Only of me." I changed from up and down to grinding as I lowered my lips to his neck. "Say my name." I sucked and rocked.

"Tigress." He groaned.

"Keep saying it until the darkness reminds you of me." I kissed his nipple. "Say my name until you can no longer think of anything other than me." I nipped his skin as I rode him faster.

"Tigress."

"No, say my name. The name my friends will use when they talk about me. The name that will relieve your anger when you hear it."

My cunt clamped down on his shaft.
"Willow." Loki groaned.

"Loki." I moaned. "Again." I ordered. "Say my name again."

"Willow... Willow."

"Say my last name. Wright. Say it... Willow Wright." I jumped up and down again. "Say it."

"Willow Wright." Loki thrusted up into me.
"Willow Wright." I moaned.
"Willow Wright." Loki's cock twitched.
"Willow Wright." I nipped and sucked his neck.
"Willow Wright." Loki went faster.
"Willow Wright." I increased the cold.
"W-Willow Wri-ight." Loki shuddered.
"Mine." Loki flipped me on my back.

"Loki." I covered my bite mark. "Say my name."

"Mine." He rutted into me.

"My name!" I ordered.

"Mine!" He growled as he tried to bite but my hand blocked him.

"Say my name." I growled. Loki thrusts became sloppy. "My name, Loki."

"Mmm." He groaned. "Willow Wright." I removed my hand and he bite down hard.

"Loki." I moaned as my brain go fuzzy and my orgasm came along with Loki's. "Say my name."

"Willow Wright." Loki bite into my shoulder again and it became to much. "Will-. Uh." He came inside of me. "Wright." He laid down on top of me. "Willow Wright."

"Good." I held Loki's head to my breast as a pillow. "Think of me always, Loki. When you get mad think of me." I said groggily.

"Willow Wright." He wrapped his arms around me. "Willow Wright."

"Good." I breathed out. "Loki."

"Mmm." Loki rolled over so we were on our side. "Willow Wright." He moved my leg onto his so he could slowly pump his length in me. "Willow Wright." I brushed his hair with my fingers.

"Shh, go to sleep." I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in his chest.

"Willow." Loki rolled us on his back. "Thank you."

"How did we get here?" He rubbed my back. "This wasn't supposed to happen. This is wrong and yet I don't fight or complain."

"I dont know." He said absentmindedly. "It's the hormones. That is all this is."

"Hormones, yea. It's the hormones." I agreed. "That's all this is, hormones."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad